Personality Cafe banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
the most weird dream in sleep I had, and I can remember it with details ...
I was in the river side of a calm river ... stones was gray, sky was blue in afternoon and no sun light, the scene was full of tall trees, then I killed the Satan, I can't remember how... but I can remember I cut his head... and then I baked his head with fire!!!!! I can remeber the satan's face by detail ... then I started to eat his head I don't know why!!!!... I remember it was full of bothering tiny bones in each peace ... the taste was disgusting... but I just wanted to eat him anyway... I just had no idea why....
I usually don't experience weird dreams... but, this one ... I can draw the satan's face by detail..just like real...
I don't know is it related t the personality... does it mean something psychologically????
share your most memorable dream :)

·
Registered
747 Posts
I have a lot of dreams that is recurring.

One of them is this: I am in big house/ castle and it is haunted. Sometimes it is my house. And it's really scary and the spirits do all kinds of things. And the dreams are usually very dark - like the house is poorly lit. And the house is always like a maze with lots of rooms and trying to find your way around is confusing.

Reactions: metalhead

·
Electronica Wizard
6,687 Posts
My recurring dream is of being back in high school and wanting to meet this particular people but they are always far away and out of reach.

·
Registered
330 Posts
I had a dream where I was killing people and monsters in a fairy tale land until a monster and I had an altercation where I would keep on trying to target it and end it until I was nearing the end of my dream where I start flying and then bring downwards a destructible mound of rock to crush the monster with. The monster then had its neck severed halfway, which then led it to fall to the ground with a thump on the ground. When all of this was done, I was surrounded by interesting things in the dream. Everything it had held my interest.

·
Registered
246 Posts
I have a few memorable dreams, but only one stressed me out.

It's a sunny day and I'm standing on top of a hill, looking down to see a large field of wheat and a stereotypical American farm. Well, I'm just standing there and can't seem to move. I look to the sky and watch the clouds roll slowly. I'm feeling anxious and crummy. I want to move but I can't. I hate how still everything is. Suddenly the scene shifts and I'm being glared at by an old farmer on his tractor. Again, I'm still in the same spot but keep getting glared at whenever the old man faces me as he cuts his wheat field. When his back is turned from me, I feel relieved and happy. When he's facing me again, I get anxious and stressed out from his unblinking glare. This keeps going on and on, and when I woke up, I felt my heart beating a little too fast and took awhile to get my breathing under control.

I had that dream twice and thankfully, I didn't have it again.

·
Registered
811 Posts
Two that really stand out...

1. I was with a group of friends and my brother, and we were in the zoo. Suddenly, out of the middle of nowhere came a monster and it was attacking people. I had these Supersonic shoes that allow me to run crazy fast, so I carried my brother to safety. My friends and I had to unite the 7 magic swords to kill the monster, and we did. It's like a stupid sci-Fi movie

2. I went to back-then crush's (now bf) house. We studied together. As the day went by, he got a more and more annoyed with me for some reasons. Eventually it was 11, and I kinda had to go. He told me he actually doesn't like my presence around him. Broke my heart. Guess I feared rejection during that time

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I have a few memorable dreams, but only one stressed me out.

It's a sunny day and I'm standing on top of a hill, looking down to see a large field of wheat and a stereotypical American farm. Well, I'm just standing there and can't seem to move. I look to the sky and watch the clouds roll slowly. I'm feeling anxious and crummy. I want to move but I can't. I hate how still everything is. Suddenly the scene shifts and I'm being glared at by an old farmer on his tractor. Again, I'm still in the same spot but keep getting glared at whenever the old man faces me as he cuts his wheat field. When his back is turned from me, I feel relieved and happy. When he's facing me again, I get anxious and stressed out from his unblinking glare. This keeps going on and on, and when I woke up, I felt my heart beating a little too fast and took awhile to get my breathing under control.

I had that dream twice and thankfully, I didn't have it again.
it is too normal dream :|

·
Registered
246 Posts
it is too normal dream :|
I guess it is. But you said "memorable" not "strange/weird". The feeling of anxiety was memorable to me.

And my "normal" dreams usually consist of medieval villages that burn pineapples at the stake because they believe pineapples are Satan's favorite fruit, or how I switched bodies with a dragon and didn't want to go back to my original body, or how you can buy a lover through a vending machine for 30 minutes or how if the Earth was truly flat, then everyone would start falling off the edge and see God holding us underneath the flat surface.

Strange dreams are an everyday thing, plus I'm never in them. It's the dreams where nothing is happening yet I'm in them that get me the most.

·
Registered
9,087 Posts
Oh boy ...

Not going with the sexual dreams ... sorry.

I am a kid around 7 years old and had this dream repeatedly even much later in life.

I am leading the neighborhood kids on some outdoor game. We all have flashlights and its in the day. It's a dream right? We go in my back yard past the first fence (we were not supposed to without supervision). In the forest beyond there are many bugs and poisonous plants. I help the others avoid them and we get to the pond and everyone swims. I have a brief embarrassment typical dream about not wearing any pants in front of the other kids, especially my best buddy, the neighbors older tomboy daughter. For some reason the water is then super clear and deep and we are all trying to swim to the bottom. It was not that way in the real world. Everything else in the scene was in exacting detail, even the cheek scratch on Jane's face where I had hurt her pulling her off of her brother that had originally attacked us in real life.

We get a piece of glass in the sand/mud/leaves at the bottom of the pond and I know what to do.

We go to the fence on the other side of our yard (not Jane's family's side, the OTHER neighbors) - Don don don!

We climb up the rock steps my dad has landscaped the yard with to the terrace on that side all bordered in monkeygrass to prevent erosion. I have to turn the rubber ducks I used to sit there in some of the tufts of monkeygrass because when I was younger those were like some old tomb's keys to open the terrace area.

My sister is suddenly missing and we know the neighbors have her trapped in their strange but very cool and complex dog house in their back yard we can barely see in the distance. This dog house was so cool, it had like 4 rooms. But it was small and suddenly we are crawling though it in my dream. We find my sister's jacket she always left around. Then we are on the other side of the fence again in our yard.

The danger of the neighbor's yard begins to show. There are explosives on our side of the fence, all lit coffee cans. For some odd reason (too much Mutual of Omaha's Wild Kingdom on TV (yes Im old)) WARTHOGS charge the fence at regular intervals and hit these cans exploding and showering pig blood and fence fragments everywhere. We know we need help.

I suddenly can't think well but I know the problem. There are ants that have built a nest in my head. Knowing I needed help has resulted in help showing up. Of course it's Batman, Robin, and Wonder Woman. Batman examines my ear and sees the ants. For some reason Jane starts hitting me and my younger brother is mad at Batman and they start arguing. My little brother is throwing clumps of grass at him. Warthogs are still charging the fence. I turn to my little sister who for some reason is not missing and tell her she cannot be there, she is missing.

Everyone is arguing. Warthogs charge the fence. The dog house in the distance looms in shadow.

Some strange close leggy Wonder Woman scene happens ... (not going into that )

Batman gets my brother to help and Robin is fighting the warthogs.

I see myself at the back door when I was younger in the rain trying to get in but my brother had locked the door so I was stuck out in very hard rain and kind of scared. I turn to the terrace in the distance from the story and we are all over there, even me. I point.

And Batman is using some device from his utility belt to extract the ants. I get an strange view of the ant mound in my literally otherwise empty head with one ant on top of the mound rearing up like he is yelling in glory. And then I turn my head sideways like shaking water from my ear at the pool and the ant mound granules and ants come streaming out. I shake Batman's hand and Give Jane a hug but Wonder Woman stops me from hugging her even though she seems friendly. A warthog hits the fence and blows Robin into bloody bits. I was actually horrified then in the dream although now it seems hilarious.

We cut open the fence as a team and ran to the dog house all panicy. We grabbed the jacket but no sister and came back across and actually my brother and the alive again Robin resealed the fence.

We were standing in a whole ton of purple and yellow crocus blooms that was what was planted on that terrace. Jane was sitting on her legs with her knapsack she always had and her black cocker spaniel was slobbering on her jeans as usual. Everyone else was gone although I did see a warthog off in the distance.

Then the dream diverges into other dreams. But I had that exact dream maybe a hundred times until I was in my 30s.

·
Registered
10 Posts
One of my most memorable dreams is a dream I had about a year ago. I was going to see a school play that one of my cousins was in. I go into the theater it was in and sit down beside Thom Yorke from Radiohead. The play starts and it just consists of my cousin rolling around on the floor laughing. I then leave and enter a toy shop outside. It's completely pink and inside are three African children practicing witchcraft, so, naturally, I decide to make a documentary on them. Halfway through making it I go back to the theater to find everyone on the floor rolling around and kicking seats at eachother. I run out and I find myself in a rural Irish town where I meet a couple of school boys. I help them with throwing decapitated fish heads down on a muddy bridge we were standing on. Then the dream ends.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts