I think you share what you can to those who would appreciate what you have to share. Conversation is best, though facebook is always nice when inspiration strikes, especially when you have friends willing to debate or amend the idea. Expressing the inspiration in art is also very fulfilling.(I posted this on INFP forum too)
This is meant to be vague, because I would like highly subjective answers and intrepretations upon reading and thinking about such questions to be welcome.
1) When you have a lot of good new ideas, by logical extension or on an ethical feeling level do you feel that you must share them?
2) Do you feel you need more outside validation or encouragement for most of your creative flows or only some of them?
3) Do you think society/humanity will be better if people are more open when it comes to sharing their creative, personal ideas and thoughts or it depends? Or not, depending on how you interpret such an issue via your intuitions and logic?
4) If you feel that you are very creative idealistic and empathetic, do you feel you earn some sort of 'right' for your gifts to be accepted by a lot of people?
5) Do you think there should be more set social consensus for how personal creativity should be developed?
Take your time to think about it.
Yeah, definitely humanity should be more open to spreading ideas. The most brilliant insight doesn't come about through one man's introspections... inspiration flows from many minds and ideas. Sharing stokes the ego, but being open to the sharing of others stokes the mind.