• forcefeed him maggots

Votes: 4 80.0%
1 - 20 of 74 Posts

·
Registered
INFJ 2w1
6,510 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so, if some guy you liked said this to you, what would you do?

·
Registered
10,848 Posts
This kinda did happen to me. Not in those exact words. Per se

But the guy I was dating last year sorta did say something to the effect of preferring to date much younger people. Not like he was a pedo or anything. But just implied he was holding out to date someone in their mid twenties.

I mean on one hand I was a bit hurt. I am human. And I obviously did have to accept the fact that I was aged and not as ‘hot’ as I used to be, at least in a youthful vitality sorta way. Just to be clear, he was 3 years older than me (He was Age 39), at the time.

On the other hand I considered that all of his problems like custody issues and not seeing a child he had with someone in early 20s etc, is probably due to this. So I sorta had to chuckle that he had referred to these crazy ex girlfriends, but didn’t see any humor or irony in their age and lack of maturity 🤣🤷🏻‍♀️.

In the large picture I’m fine with my age. Yeah getting more wrinkles or something can suck. But I wouldn’t really trade where I am in life now with peace of mind to go back to my twenties.

Also it’s not like I’m chop liver just because some dudes would rather be with younger. I’ve found usually I’d not likely want to be with most of the kind of dudes that’d pass over on that basis anyways.

Anyways I don’t think I said anything. There wasn’t much to say to that. Just move on.

·
Registered
2,839 Posts
Be glad you dodged a bullet?

The most backhanded rejection I got along those lines was when a guy said he wasn’t interested because he “didn’t date younger women.” I was 23 and he was in his late 30’s.

Three months later, he’s dating a 19 year old.

:unsure:

·
Registered
INFJ 2w1
6,510 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Rejection is a fact of life, regardless of who you believe yourself to be. People are allowed to have preferences, just like you're allowed to have preferences.
yeah but you dont tell people that

·
Registered
INFJ 2w1
6,510 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Speaking from personal experiences, it doesn't matter what you say to reject someone. I've tried being kind, ghosting and being rude. People will get butt hurt and paint you as evil.
well, if you say stuff like that then it might be true lol. (about being evil) anyway, i just thought of it for some reason and was venting is all

1 - 20 of 74 Posts