Personality Cafe banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
526 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Don't ask how I found this (although you might be able to guess haha), but I thought it was quite unexpected:
Shia LaBeouf feels his life is “meaningless”
and
Shia LaBeouf doesn’t understand his job

"The 22-year-old actor said: “Sometimes I feel I’m living a meaningless life. I know I’m one of the luckiest dudes in America right now. I have a great house. My parents don’t have to work. I’ve got money. I’m famous. But it could all change, man. It could go away. You never know."

"“I don’t even really know what it is I do for a living - the level of insecurity is very, very high. You’re making a lot of money, getting a lot of accolades and positive criticism for something where you don’t even know what you’re doing,” Contactmusic quoted him as saying."

--

Maybe Shia is an INFP? I mean apparantly us INFP's make some of the best actors, and the level of insecurity tends to remain high despite being rich/famous/attractive which im sure happens to famous/rich/attractive INFP's more often than not

I dunno, I think Shia would be a really cool dude to hang out with. I know it sounds cheesy and I hate when people say stuff like "I feel like I know [insert some famous person here] so well even though i never met them", but he seems like a real authentic guy.

Man i remember back when Shia was in Even Stevens. It seems so long ago and almost unreal, ha.

·
Subterranean Homesick Alien
11,928 Posts
I'm having trouble typing him, and I don't really have the attention-span at this moment, but he doesn't strike me as an INFP. He does seem cool though...one of the more respectable actors.

·
Banned
526 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm having trouble typing him, and I don't really have the attention-span at this moment, but he doesn't strike me as an INFP. He does seem cool though...one of the more respectable actors.
I hope you're not typing him based on his acting performances lol

·
Subterranean Homesick Alien
11,928 Posts
No xD
Interviews and quotes. I dunno. I would think he might be an Fe user. Somehow, I also think he's a Ti user. I'm thinking maybe NF, but more NFJ. I dunno, maybe I'm wrong :/

·
Banned
142 Posts
I know someone who told me about how he went to a summer camp in California that Shia also went to years and years ago when Shia was still on Disney Channel's Even Stevens. He told me that Shia always had girls around him and was very rude and stuck up and acted like he thought he was cooler than everyone else and like he owned the place.

I was really surprised because I thought Shia also looked like a really genuinely down to earth person. I think to some extent being famous likely throws a wrench in the works as far as what type you end up becoming or what type you end up being perceived as. That was also when Shia was a young teenager too. I think while we can maybe relate to other INFPs but it's much harder relating to someone who lives life with their face plastered on posters around the world as a marketed product and who has photographers following them around all the time. Who knows. I'd still like to think that he's a cool and genuine guy in person but no idea.

·
Registered
411 Posts
Really funny thing is when I saw his actual cannibal song and the amount of money put into it I was Like "I'D TOTALLY DO THAT NICE ONE BRO" then I was like "huh. Maybe he's a similar personality to me?"
So I looked it up and was very amused to see this pop up first. Like damn if he is an INFP that's funny as hell

-Shayde

·
Registered
1 Posts
All of you think INFPs are sweet ass "nice guys". But let me tell you the true pattern of an INFP as an INFP. We may come off as sweet, quiet, shy persons, but we know everything that you think about us, we stay quiet not only because we're in our own world, but also we believe that it's better to stay quiet rather than talking about junks. We just think more and act a Lot less, but when we do we go deep, we just need a push, we REALLY need a push. You think Shea didn't realized that the "JUST DO IT" part was funny? Hell ya he did, but that was full of real emotions, anyone would delete those clips before uploading but he knew he wasn't acting either, he of course knew that he might get trolled for those clips, but he also knew that clip could be a true motivation for some people, and he was right. Everyone ignored the rest of the video, and made him a meme just based on those 2 minutes.
Pardon my english.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts