Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
811 Posts
Us ENTJs have one, so why not you guys. I can start us off (real statements from my ISTP sweetheart)

"Anyone stupid enough to use that isn't smart enough to get it to work."

"You know how HS girls are: bla bla bla bla bla"

"Why not just break their necks? It's easier."

·
Registered
4,491 Posts
Alright, here's one from last weekend.

Some feely type: "That's pretty big, are you sure you can do it? You might hurt yourself"

ISTP: "What's the fun if there's no risk involved?"

·
The spirit of the spirits
11,045 Posts
Why throw away a perfectly natural, organic product?
Because it's toxic and full of poisonous stuff. Otherwise could be burned to get energy, so we technically can use shit for making power, just no one is doing to bother doing so. Other concerns are smell and flexible shape (unless in severe constipation cases). Most people perceive it as disgusting, ugly and etc... So we don't use it for anything else. Same with animal crap. Maybe they are used in small projects, but I don't know much about that.

·
Registered
2,250 Posts
Because it's toxic and full of poisonous stuff. Otherwise could be burned to get energy, so we technically can use shit for making power, just no one is doing to bother doing so. Other concerns are smell and flexible shape (unless in severe constipation cases). Most people perceive it as disgusting, ugly and etc... So we don't use it for anything else. Same with animal crap. Maybe they are used in small projects, but I don't know much about that.
Well, much of what you say answers your own question as well.

·
Rustle Thy Jimmies
2,424 Posts
The part that cracks me up in this is that the ISTP sub functions DRASTICALLY different from elsewhere on PerC. We get away with much more shit because nothing ever gets reported. I find this highly amusing.

For example, derailing is the absolute norm here. It's almost encouraged.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts