Personality Cafe banner

1- How helpful was this questionnaire? (1-5) 2- Does this deserve a Sticky? (6-8)

• ***** 5 Stars: Extremely helpful and informative

Votes: 84 38.2%
  • **** 4 Stars: Very helpful and informative

Votes: 70 31.8%
  • *** 3 Stars: Somewhat helpful and informative

Votes: 38 17.3%
  • ** 2 Stars: Not very helpful and informative

Votes: 9 4.1%
  • * 1 Star: Waste of time, misleading, confusing

Votes: 5 2.3%
  • I vote to Sticky this!

Votes: 57 25.9%
  • Don't Sticky this.

Votes: 6 2.7%
  • Abstain

Votes: 9 4.1%
501 - 520 of 530 Posts

·
Registered
Occasionally Digitigrade
2,092 Posts
I ve actually taken the myers briggs test for a couple of times. The first time i tried it, it said i was isfj, but after doing some research i came to the conclusion that im not THAT nice to other people or just not that helpful and always available to help and also my friends have told me that i have to losen up and be a bit more open and ''emotional'' so there is that. I took the test again and it showed me that i was isfp, istj and even istp, as you said. With that said, im definetely an introvert sensor but im not sure about those two other letters. The problem is that i have some things going on inside my head like depression and anxiety and i dont know if im completely honest when i take the test, cause when i take it im in a completely different mood than when im interacting with people.
Sometimes reading descriptions of the inferior functions can discern which type you might be when you're 'not at your best', so to speak.

For ISxJ the inferior function is Ne. For ISFP it is Te, and ISTP it is Fe. Those are all very different. This is short and sweet: https://allaboutmbti.tumblr.com/post/181781588467/identifying-your-inferior-function

Inferior Ne: I like to feel secure. Stress causes me to start thinking about things that could go wrong, and I get overwhelmed and worry. Sometimes I need a push to get me to do things because I’m focusing on worst-case scenarios.

Inferior Te: I procrastinate and have a hard time finishing things. I’m really disorganized, but sometimes I get stressed and want to put things in order. I tend to snap at people and become harsh under pressure.

Inferior Fe: I’m not good at dealing with other people’s feelings. I can have emotional explosions when under extreme stress. I don’t mind offending someone with the truth, but I feel uncomfortable when my relationships are in turmoil.

From your responses, you made statements similar to inferior Ne (anxiety/uncertainty over anger/intolerance). Does this ring true for you?

You don't come off as high F preference from what you've written so far. ISTJ seems like a strong possibility.

I'm sorry to hear you're dealing with anxiety and depression. :sad: That's no good... self-analysis becomes more meaningful under those circumstances, even if more difficult.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Dear moderators and volunteer typers,
Thank you for making a place like this available for people who need help typing themselves.
Thank you guys for taking your time to read through and giving feedback.

Here is my questionnaire filled out.

I am a male in my mid-30s and speak/think in two languages at a native level.
I have found that I process information and think very differently in these two languages.
I have thought and answered this questionnaire purely in English.

Scenario 1:
I feel that my fiance has made a conscious/deliberate decision to protect me from the emotional grief that this misfortune would bring. I must first check to see how other family members and my fiance actually feels about this situation and how they would want me to go about it. I would respectfully listen to all input, digest it and then reach my own conclusion on how I feel.
But yea, just the thought of losing a fiance whom I have had a relationship for 2 years is too overwhelming for me. It is safe to say that I would not come out of that experience well at all.
Primary focus would be on how my fiance feels.

Scenario 2:
I gladly accept and help him/her as much as I can as long as it doesn't interfere with my daily routine (routine was required to get through school work). I am actually happy that they came to me instead of someone else, because they chose me as their solution. I can maybe use this situation to get to know this person better or at least make an effort to. I will be happy if they succeed because it will also confirm that I have taught him/her successfully.
Strong values that influenced my decision - I am valued as an asset by someone.

Scenario 3:
1st choice.
I find that if there other intelligent people around me they can verify my decision making and I can verify their own.
I prefer to have other people's input to process my own.
I like the fact that my effort and work will strongly affect the company, therefore my peers.
I do not think the reward/implications of Project 2 will be important to me.
The group work environment of Project 1 appealed to me as well as the potential benefits it may bring to the company.

Scenario 4:
I am excited to share and discuss the ideas being tossed around, generally I enjoy open discussions with someone. I hope to gain some new interesting ideas which may help me grow. I will contribute as much as they would. Even if it conflicts with their ideas, I will present my own ideas.
Major influences - This seems like a group idea brain-storming session, so I am going to spitball a lot of ideas. They have strong work ethic so they will respectfully listen to what I have to say.

Scenario 5:
First off, I would enjoy a one on one dinner with my girlfriend, satisfying her relationship needs in itself energizes me.
I would like to go out drinking with my friends and just go have a laugh.
Going to the karaoke would be nice because performing well in front of others gives me good sensations. It feels good to be praised by my friends for my singing.
Then perhaps a nice evening of tabletop gaming with drinks and snacks. Tabletop games are sociable and interacting with people through this is fun for me. May be I would cook something for them before the gaming session so it would please them.
It is also very important that I get some quiet time alone and immerse myself with single player video gaming. or watch a thought-provoking movie and engage myself with deep analysis/thought.
I draw non-physical energy from : 1on1 deep analysis and discussion of feelings. Going to parties (alcohol is great) as a group. Performing in front of people and be appreciated for it. Social interactions through games. Being alone and allowing myself to dive into my fantasy through video-gaming or watching movies. Engage myself with deep thoughts.

Scenario 6:
1)Actor
2)Counselor
3)Musician
Actor - immersing myself in a role will give me a sense of freedom from my true self (Personality get-away!). I had experienced acting during high school and it was satisfying to channel emotions or emulate certain personalities in roles. The disciplines that came with the art was also stimulating. It's also nice to receive a focused and intense attention from a crowd. I feel that when performing, a lot is on the line and essentially people are judging all my values in real time through the art of acting. It's a thrill. The workplace scenery and the people involved in the various departments of theatre/film will also be stimulating. Each project will be a treasure box full of new interesting people and ideas.
Counselor - to be able to show others that I care for them. To be able to discuss their problems and to be able to help them jump over that hurdle that has them stuck in a situation. The feeling of achievement by helping others is rewarding.
Musician - Unrealistic since I do not play any instruments and can not write/read music but still this is a fantasy career. To be able to express your art through a medium and make a living out of it is everyone's fantasy right? Sharing the sensation through singing with the crowd is ecstasy.
Hearing the cheer and thunderous applause of the audience will literally be intoxicating.
The choice was very easy to pick.
Prioritizing aspects: Being appreciated by numerous people. Sharing the sensational moment and intensity of it with multiple people. To experience new situations and projects.

Scenario 7:
The cavernous space gives me a sensation of "protection"/"refuge"
The central formation of rocks looks like a figure. Is it a going to move?
It looks like it is leaning over the bushes below it, which gives me warm feeling since the rock is looking out for the little bushes. Surprising to see so much greenery in a middle of a cavern though.
I can pretty much smell this place, it has that sandy yet moist smell to it. The quiet waves sliding in out of the rock shores at the front makes me feel calm. The darker shade of this "shore" area is also calming. At the same time it makes me feel cold and creates a sense of wanting to look at the warmer rocks being hit by the sun.
I want to look around that last turn and see what lies beyond. Can it be a water-fall blasting over a huge green plain? Or perhaps it leads to a hidden temple like a scene from Indiana Jones. I like the open ending of this scene.

I focused on these things because:
The central figure-like formation of rocks looks mysterious which implies a possibility of a metaphysical reality. I feel comforted by this thought.
The warm and cold contrast strikes a strong sensation. I can feel myself there and can easily imagine myself walking around. I can predict the smell from this scene. All these sensations are pleasantly stimulating.
The river/path leads somewhere and that it is not a dead end means a whole range of new possibilities. I find this optimism as something I can get behind/support.

Thank you for reading.

·
Registered
3 Posts
SCENARIO 1
Knowing myself, I am not someone who will call him more than once at a time. So if he doesn't answer in any way, I won't call him again now, and rather try to contact him any time soon. I guess at first I'd be quite confused if he doesn't answer his phone for an uncommonly long time. Like sure, you can't be on your phone 24/7 and answer right away, but he could at least send a quick message "talk to you soon" or "not now".
After hearing from his family what is really going on, I think my behavior depends on his personality. It's the most logical thing to do whatever he needs now, though I'd feel quite hurt that he feared talking to me about his problem. Anyways, I personally would need some time for myself in such a situation. He might be like that, or someone who needs affection from someone he loves. So I act based on his personality.
But I wouldn't know how to help him emotionally... Like what should I tell a person who just got a diagnose that he is going to die soon? Then my inner realist/pessimist is coming up, telling me that it doesn't matter, because when he died, he won't remember it anyways. It's rather something you do for yourself and the people around him, so they can let him go with good conscience, knowing that he spent his last days happily and can finally rest in peace.
So I can see myself trying to google it, or maybe straight up ask him what he wants/needs right now. He still wants to marry me? He wants to travel, spending his last days in a foreign country? Whatever it may be, I try my best.

SCENARIO 2
So first of all: I don't care how close I am to a person to help her. It rather depends on my mood, tbh.
Second of all: The professor will never find out anyways. Knowing students in general, many will get help from other people or the internet. He can't prove it as long as you don't copy someone else's words.
Next thing to consider is her knowledge. She chose this class for a reason, so she won't fail out of nowhere. You should never pic a class you are not good at. She might just have a bad year. Maybe personal/private problems? Maybe the class isn't like she expected? Or maybe she is just bored? I currently have it, that I am actually good at a subject, but almost fail out of boredom because it is a lot of repetition, and thus I don't actively participate during lesson.
But even if it only helps her grade, not her knowledge, it's her problem, not mine. She will realize it when she needs the knowledge in her job or something. Or it's just one of those tasks you won't need the knowledge for in your whole life ever again. She might learn the material tho while working on it together.
So considering these things, I wouldn't mind helping out. Though I probably will point out that it won't help her. All up to her decision.
But it won't be easy for any of us. So as long as she can bear with me, everything is okay. At first I try to tutor her, but I can already see myself doing most of it by myself. Sure I'd want her to think for herself, but I also don't want her to fail under my supervision. If she doesn't listen to me and might just stubbornly do what she thinks is right, I might just drop it. I can get frustrated, when I know something is right, but people don't get why. Also I can't stand people who ask for my help/advice/whatever only to not listen to it and fail, and then crawl back to me crying.

SCENARIO 3
I am already used to being criticized for being a person who can't teamwork by my teachers a lot. I often even avoid it the best I can. So I will choose Project 2.
That it might not have impact on the company is something I need to accept. I am good at going into the depth of a topic and can be very focused, shutting off the world around me, as long as I am interested. So if I am not driven to do it well, I probably won't. Also I feel unwell being the only expert in my company after finishing the work. It will be probably required to explain it to others later. Only because I know something, doesn't mean I can explain it properly...

SCENARIO 4
So first I'd be surprised about the active team work, because usually group work is rather inefficient and time wasting.
I'll think about their ideas and straight up sort them as useful and trash. I will try to find the best idea(s) by determining their value, feasibility/practicability and probable outcome, and maybe develop the given idea for the better.
Maybe they already bias the same idea, so I can give my thoughts to it. I am really bad at stating my thoughts, since they often either don't make sense to them at all, or they just can't see why it makes more sense than theirs. That's why I am rather a person who works alone, so I don't have to explain myself; or just does it and shows the result, so they understand what I meant. (That only counts for smaller steps/ideas... Sure I won't be able to do the whole work right there to show them the end result.)
They may also like an idea which I sorted out already. If they insist on it, without even considering me, I might get pissed really fast.
If I am more familiar/comfortable with the people, I try to convince them with my idea, maybe even a little aggressiveness. It usually ends up me going passive, not taking part in the group work, just letting them do what they want and not being productive. Last possibility would be me having my own group, doing everything alone.
But as long as the flow of the group is on a good path, it doesn't need to be 100%ly what I want, I stay with the group. So it's not completely "my way or else". I am always open for new input. It's just that I feel uncomfortable presenting something "wrong", which I can't support, as long as I don't want to do it. If I purposely take another one's side, that's another topic.
My efficiency when working depends on my interest for the task. The less I am interested, the less my engagement.
Best thing is when I get my own part in the group work, on which I can work on alone, without people watching every step I take and question it.

SCENARIO 5
- sleep
- listening to music
- watching Music Videos or Concerts of my favorite musicians
- watching documentaries / doing research (Like I have been doing quite some research about the MBT and Jung, also Enneagram and Socionics. But since I learned a lot about the process behind it, I can already see myself dropping it once I am sure with my type.)
- watching movies/series (That's rather something I want to do, but rarely do. Like there are so many interesting movies or series (reading a summary). But when watching them I am often bored. There are so many things that destroys movies/series, like cringey romance, general film mistakes, obvious single-layered plots etc. So I rarely watch them.)

SCENARIO 6
Artist: I may have skills for drawing and tinkering, but my creativity and motivation comes and goes... So probably not suitable for being an Artist as a profession
Scientist: That depends on if I am able to work more in my way and alone, or need to work with a group of people... I love research and experiments. So I'd be fine with both theory or praxis. Mostly interested in Physics.
Actor: I'd like trying that, but rather in non-fictional, or fictional mature or reality-based stuff... I am not someone to overdramatize in a cheesy way... The biggest mountain to overcome would be being in front of cameras or people... So nope.
Engineer: Interesting, but I don't see myself in that work place for a long time.
Musician: Music producer, songwriter, composer - yes. Being on stage - probably not.
Lawyer: I had 'law and economy' as a subject in school... I understood the procedure and always had the correct answer... but the formal part in between was definitely not me. It won't differ much in other countries, but here we had to quote every damn single word in the paragraphs and stuff, and follow these settled structures, and find every single action that was made, to analyze it... It was hell...
Manager: That's actually something I considered to study... But I am not good at speaking in front of others... And I somehow picture a manager someone who rather guides others, and doesn't do much themselves... I may get bored... But I like advising and commanding others and like to get some kind of "boss" position (I don't like authority above me...) and can organize... if I want... okay the organizing/structure part may be difficult...
Counselor: That requires a lot of talking and contact with people... so no.
Entrepreneur: I don't know... probably not.
Teacher: Kids and teens that drive me insane? Have you seen today's new generation? I can't even get in touch with my generation.
Psychologist: Very interesting, but I am bad at sympathizing with people... Rather neurobiology...
Computer Programmer/Analyst: Very interesting, but I don't see myself skilled enough yet, but that's something I can learn.
Clergy: ...I am atheist
Child Care: My mum says yes, since I was "pretty good" when I did my internship in that field... But I either I was too cold and strict with them, or forgot about rules completely... Not really the best condition for that job... They need empathy and rules... I am more the type to follow rules I think are needed, but those who don't make sense to me, I don't care about them.
Medical Doctor: Uninteresting

I can't pick three actually. That's my biggest problem right now in real life, since I am almost ready with school, and have no idea what I want to do after it... There are some careers that appeal to me, but I always find something that makes me unsure about it...

Also everyone sees me in different areas, mostly based on what they want... The few people I know are very subjective/self-focussed...

SCENARIO 7
- the green bushes (that was the first thing... it was just sooo green in contrast to all this brown picture as a whole)
- the lines / layers on the wall (have seen a documentary about how such caves/canyons took ages to develop... but I forgot most of it)
- the light reflexes and shadow, there must be a sun
- the photographer used the 'rule of thirds'
- "Is the photographer on a boat or on the ground? There are some non-water areas..."
- "Why did he (the person who made this test) choose this picture? What is special about it? There are so many pictures, why this cave? Is there something he wanted me to see, but I didn't? Is there a meaning behind it? Am I too dumb to get the meaning!? What might others see in it first?"
- Feeling: calm, silent and without any humans, kinda a feeling of freedom. Also comfortable since the picture was taken in the shade.

------------------

Thanks for reading this far. Though I saw people already doing a self analysis, I rather decided to not share that because I want an objective analysis from another person. So if one of the fellow users may find some time to waste on me, I'd be grateful. (maybe @Aridela or @Squirt since you were the last users on this thread who attempt to type...)

Anyways, have a nice day everyone.

·
Registered
ISFP | 6w5 | ♀
1,224 Posts
(So, I took an online test, which typed me as an ISTP. But I do not think I fit in the ISTP mold. Anyone knowledgable enough to help me analyze my answers? @Aridela @Squirt , you guys have attempted to help some. I'll include my own analysis in parentheses, which might be wrong as I'm not that familiar with the function stacks. English is not my first language, so, bear with me)

SCENARIO 1

FOCUS ON YOUR FEELING PROCESS HERE

Your significant other just ended your 2 year relationship quite suddenly and with no apparent explanation. Up until this point you had both been talking about marriage and last week you even went to look at rings together. Now he/she won't even return your phone calls or texts. After talking with his/her family you find out that he/she has just been diagnosed with terminal stage 4 cancer.

- Describe how this scenario would make you feel as well as what sort of influences and motivations lie behind those feelings. Why do you feel the way you do?
Ans: I'd feel relieved that he didn;t just stop loving me, just had a big life change. I'd feel sad for him, and wonder about the complexity and unpredictability of life, how quickly things can change for better or worse. I'd support and stay by his side because he's been such an important part in my life, it'd be unfair to just let him be. He needs mental support. (Fe)

- In this scenario what would you honestly say the primary focus of your feelings would be?
Ans: My primary focus would be his mental and physical health and that he doesn't feel ignored. (Fe)

SCENARIO 2

You are in college and this semester both you and your roommate end up in the same class together. You and your roommate get along fairly well and the living situation works but you aren't particularly close. You both typically do your own thing and are rather indifferent to each other. As the semester progresses you excel and become one of the top students in the class whereas your roommate is struggling significantly to grasp the material. The professor assigns a fairly challenging take home test that is a significant portion of your grade. He/she makes it clear that while it is open book, students are to work alone. Later your roommate comes to you begging for help after struggling with the test most of the weekend. You have already completed the assignment and he/she isn't asking to copy your answers, just to help tutor and mentor them as they struggle to complete the test, so there is no way your professor would ever know. However, this is the first time your room-mate has asked you for help this semester. He/she makes it clear that how they do on this test could mean the difference between passing and failing this class.

- How do you respond to your roommate’s request and why?
The teacher made it clear it should be our own work, and I'm not exactly "Mother Teresa"ish. So, I won't go out of my way to help her. However, I need to be diplomatic because we live in the same house and I like to maintain a peaceful house situation with no bitterness. So I'll give her a basic guideline but not much that she exceeds me.
- What sort of things in this scenario stand out to you as far as having a strong influence on your decision making and why?
She never came up to me before, now she needs something and suddenly she's all friendly and stuff. Is she taking advantage of me?
- Describe the flow of your decision making process.
She never payed me any attention, but now she is-->She is helpless though-->But professor made the rules clear, so I have an excuse to be not helpful-->So, I'll stay on the fence, help her out enough so that she thinks I'm a chill roommate and we have a peaceful home situation with no complexities. I was defensive in my life before, and it didn't go well.(Fe)

SCENARIO 3

FOCUS ON YOUR LOGIC AND THINKING PROCESS HERE

Your boss calls you into his/her office in order to assign you to a new project. He/she gives you a choice between two.

Project 1 is a rather broad, expansive project covering multiple areas of company operations. It has the potential to have a very significant impact on company operations but it would require a collective effort and an extensive amount of group work where you would be logically thinking through the project together with the group of individuals your boss has also assigned to it.

Project 2 has a much more specific and narrow focus and would require a significant amount of in depth individual analysis to work through the problem. You would be working alone and the completion of the project may or may not have much impact on company operations. However, after complete the process and problem you were working on will be streamlined and fundamentally understood.

- Which project appeals to you the most, as it relates to the way you prefer to logically process information? Why?
Project 1 could boost my rank, and has an actual impact on the company. Brainstorming with lots of people means more ideas, and I get to learn other people's strengths. But project 2 seems appealing because I can work alone with no interruptions.

- What sort of things in this scenario, across either project, stood out to you as having a strong influence on your decision? Why?
Project 1: Large impact on the company. High yield work.
Project 2: Uninterrupted working in my own pace, alone.
(Ti/ Te?)

SCENARIO 4

Your college professor has assigned you to a group project with 3 other individuals. All 3 of these individuals have a good strong work ethic and desire to contribute to the overall success of this project. You are at the first meeting of your group and the other members are tossing around valuable ideas as to the nature and direction of this project.

- Describe your behavior in this situation as you process and think about the ideas they are presenting.
I let others talk and brainstorm, and collect ideas and note them down first. I list and amalgamate the best ideas, present the final outcome and how we will get to it, with reasons why it will work. If anyone lese can articulately point out the problem in my plan, we randomly brainstorm again and get another idea.

- Describe what major influences drive this behavior.
I believe others have untapped potential, and I strive to squeeze it all out for the best result. Listening and not talking at first gives me an edge as well. (Te/Ti?)

SCENARIO 5

FOCUS ON THE SOURCES YOU DRAW NON-PHYSICAL ENERGY FROM HERE

It has been a very long week and you feel mentally and emotionally drained, but good news! It is Saturday and you have nothing significant that needs to be done. You FINALLY have some free time to yourself to recharge your batteries and do whatever you want.

- Describe what sort of activities would help you to recharge. What would you enjoy doing after a long week and why?
I'd watch Netflix and eat comfort foods. After that, I might convince my friends/family to go to a movie theatre or sports event or cultural event, with excitement buzzing in the air. I like blending in that crowd, listening, observing and letting the ambiance perk me up.

- What sort of things do you feel you draw non-physical energy from doing?
I guess things that will first take me out from my messed up mind and "out there". Being a silent observer in an adrenaline-packed place.

SCENARIO 6

FOCUS ON THINKING VS FEELING HERE

You have a meeting with your college career counselor to discuss potential careers that interest you. He/she offers you a list of the following careers and asks you to pick your TOP 3. He/she asks you to take money out of the equation. Imagine all of these careers received equal compensation. Focus instead on where you would truly feel most happy and fulfilled.

Artist, Scientist, Actor, Engineer, Musician, Lawyer, Counselor, Entrepreneur, Teacher, Manager, Psychologist, Computer Programmer / Analyst, Clergy, Child Care, Medical Doctor

- What were your top 3 choices and what aspects of these careers appeal to you?
Actor, Childcare, Counselor.

- Was it difficult or easy to pick only 3 and why?
More than 3 professions appealed to me, so it was kinda hard. But there were certain things I definitely didn't want to be, and things that appealed to me but wasn't in the list, like a forensic investigator.

- Prioritize the aspects of your career choices that influenced your decision, what things mattered most to you, where do you imagine finding the most fulfillment and why?
Actor, to express myself and get inside another character not quite like my own. It's like trying on masks.
Childcare, because babies can be fun!
Counselor, because I'd like to know people's sorrows, to put my life in perspective and in the meantime help them too.
(Feeling)

SCENARIO 7

Click on the image below and pay close attention to the things that jump out to you, objects, thoughts, feelings, impressions, ideas etc. What do you see?

Short Effective Scenario Questionnaire 2.0 (Self-Type)-paintedcanyon1fb.jpg

- Describe the main things that stand out to you in this picture.
Light on the rocks, the greeneries contrasting the bland browns.

- Why do you think/feel you focused on those things?
They were surreal to look at, something so new and foreign because we don't see them often in this concrete jungle.

- Describe the strength with which this photo did or did not appeal to you and why?
It looked like a place I'd like to visit. It showed the beauty and massive-ness of the world, that there are more to see and discover, and how small we are compared to nature. (Si?)

·
Registered
18 Posts
1:
I would be hurt and not chill at all about it. I'm pretty open-minded in my relationship, but hell, no calls nor texts for two whole weeks? It's for sure I'll try to investigate as much as I can, because I'd need to understand... Especially after the first three days went by. During these days, I would not suspect too much my SO ghosting me actually, I would start to get worried first. Maybe she fell on a car accident, maybe she was abducted, maybe she fell very sick and was not able to reach out to a doctor, and is now agonizing, who will know? Oh right, her family.
After the C word is dropped :
I would feel sad and confused. I mean, OK all our dreams and hopes are gone because SO is freaking out that cancer will put her to the grave, then so what? Doesn't she trust the progress in medicine? Why didn't she talk to me about it? It should only be a few months of chemo to handle, it would be difficult, but possible. Also are we living in USA? Because if we are, yes I understand it's a damn problem. In this shithole of a country, cancer treatment is luxury, while in normal countries with public health-insurance, you can get cured without selling your organs. Anyhow, I'd feel let down, and I'd feel my trust is not valuable. I trust SO and want to marry her, so if I trust her and love her and want to support her, I should be living this cancer chapter alongside with her, right? And yes, if the cancer cure is too expensive, I'll have a really hard time, and I'll think of fleeing. Money-related stuff IS the worse.

2:
>I respond with sympathy, I guess. I really feel for this guy. I mean, I've always done mediocre at school, even without hard-working, so I'd know I have it better. It always made me sad seeing someone working their asses off and get a bad grade, while I do nothing and get away with a C-. But I don't feel much patient. Unfortunately, I am missing tools to build a good tutor-student relationship, I lack pedagogy, I quickly become angry if I fail at teaching. Plus, we are on an emergency case, which adds to my stress of succeeding myself to this super important test. So, this guy could make me feel a bit unskilled to teach and I would discontinue the session, would he even drag too long on a notion.
>I need to help him anyways, because the emergency of the situation. If all it takes for him to pass the class is to get a good grade at this single test, sure that's what we need, we will not let the poor guy drown. And if we are following the same class, I'd understand how this test is important. Because if the test was not super important, I'd get more lazy helping him. And I think I would need at some point to question his ambitions. If he's doing so miserably at this class for long already, why would he choose this career at all? Or maybe this is not the good curriculum for him and he needs an alternative approach. I'd try to understand why he can't do much... Not to mention I'd discuss these topics with him way before (if he's opened up and said his grades are shitty).

3:
>I'd take the first approach. Not to mention how I feel working with people (bad), I think I do better hands-on at small tasks and task-organising on something I understand already, than diving deep down at something I can't grasp yet. I've done extensive research already in my life, at different stages of my studies, and I've discovered it's very stressful to find the right sources of documentation, assemble them in the best way and output a work of research. Like it's doable but you never know if in the end it's valuable or not.
>Also in this scenario, I don't understand why I should streamline and understand something that will not have an impact. If I solve a big problem, then the solution needs to be applied in all the company, so the company gets more efficient and hopefully easier on its employees.

4:
I've been here IRL, lol. Actually not much, I cherry-pick the ideas that resonate with mine because I aim for something where I can add value without too much effort. As I am in known terrain, I allow myself to argue the applications of their ideas, if I find them good or wrong. I try to correct, to fix, to add my grain of salt, anywhere I could. But once something appeals to me, I follow. Because if a good thing appears, that's not mine, well it's still good. Sometimes I can't voice up too much one or two ideas, because I can't describe them well, especially when they cover topics where I understand the global thing but not the details. In group work, there's always a guy picking every detail up. I don't resent them, they can bring to the table big troubles no one thought of before we end unable to do what we expected.

5:
This is a dream question, too bad I'm answering it on a Monday.
At the end of the week, when nothing needs to be done, I am happy. Happy because I know I won't care about being out with someone, having food in the house, and because my cleaning chores have been done on Friday for some reason. I like to sit at my computer and surf the internet, weeeee! Well... I don't know well what happens next. Sometimes I'll get involved in a creation process. At the time being, it will be to go on the Super Mario World resource and browse all the resources and assets available to practice Super Mario World rom-hacking. I will cherry-pick my favourite stuff and try to implement it in the rom-hack I'm working on. Then, I'll try and imagine a level-design that fits with it. Or I'll have a session of drawing or assembling new graphics. As long as I understand what I do, I can carry on. Of course, there are multiple breaks to watch an interesting youtube video or messaging with my dearest friends, or browsing reddit, or even catch up with a series I like. Although I often end up regretting when I have to binge series.

6:
I've not been here. Hell, I wish I was! My career counsellor at secondary school sucked big time. I don't imagine what Top 3 I'd have done 10 years ago, but now it is : musician, counsellor, psychologist. I wanted to pick a bit more, but I also voiced strong NOs for some choices (lawyer eh, why would I torture myself like this).
I've chose musician first, because I'm in love with music. Counsellor second... I don't know how well it describes the position, but as I have multiple hobbies and ideas every day, I could feel useful discharging these multiple prospects on different people who need my special help on different topics. And psychologist because, well, I don't judge people shortcomings too much, and I am happy to help and make them feel understood. Although, my openness should not justify harmful behaviours.

7:
I instantly saw the light/dark contrast and it's painfully beautiful. I focused on this because I guess I'm strong at noticing contrasts? And I do love the different colours. On a darker side, I also feel like the times where one could see this kind of scenery IRL on a regular basis, has gone. So I'm definitely appealed with this photo because, beyond its artistic value, it shows me things I've been forbidden to see, because now I need to sit in an office near a highway day-in and day-out.

Edit : self-analysis with the key :
1 : Fi
2 : Fi
3 : Te
4 : Te
5 : Introverted (obv)
6 : F > T
7 : F, Si, Ni

Fi Te Si Ni ?

Ok, it's boiled down to INFP/ISFP again. How consistent of me.
come to think of it, I'd appreciate @Squirt 's feedback, since I didn't understand well how to arrange the different answers. Thanks a bunch.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Oooh what fun!!! I love these!!

PLUS I think you just solved for me my multiple-year MBTI personality crisis! Still, instead of spoilers, I'll let you have a read and judge for yourself what you think/feel/intuit/sense my type to be.

SCENARIO 1

Your significant other just ended your 2 year relationship quite suddenly and with no apparent explanation. Up until this point you had both been talking about marriage and last week you even went to look at rings together. Now he/she won't even return your phone calls or texts. After talking with his/her family you find out that he/she has just been diagnosed with terminal stage 4 cancer.

- Describe how this scenario would make you feel as well as what sort of influences and motivations lie behind those feelings. Why do you feel the way you do?

Before knowing the reason, I would have assumed the worst, so would be furious. Furious that the many times I asked if he was happy with or wanted to change anything in our relationship, he said ‘he is happy and if he’s not he would tell me, and that there would be many steps of us working it out before he would ever consider leaving’ and so he broke his word just like that!!! He doesn’t care anything for me afterall….*cries a river*
I would then go on thinking I must be so weird and flawed that no one would love me – I had given SO much of myself to him, and he knew me more than anyone – if he couldn’t love me, no one will….

But then I would remember that I didn’t test our compatibility before we got together, so maybe this time I can pick the RIGHT FIT of a person who would love what I have to offer! And so I would start to feel hopeful… and move forward, until I heard the diagnosis.
Then I would feel deeply guilty for my negative assumptions, and seek him out as much as I can and convince him to let me love him like I’ve never loved before to make his final days the most special possible! I *would* be open to him convincing me to do otherwise, but knowing him, he’ll probably just want to be ‘selfless and considerate’ and that’s just not the time!!! <3 *breaks into song* It’s no sac-rifii-ce…no sacrifi-i-ice, no sacrifi-i-ice at all!!

- In this scenario what would you honestly say the primary focus of your feelings would be?

I don’t know, what does it seem to be? :p

SCENARIO 2

You are in college and this semester both you and your roommate end up in the same class together. You and your roommate get along fairly well and the living situation works but you aren't particularly close. You both typically do your own thing and are rather indifferent to each other. As the semester progresses you excel and become one of the top students in the class whereas your roommate is struggling significantly to grasp the material. The professor assigns a fairly challenging take home test that is a significant portion of your grade. He/she makes it clear that while it is open book, students are to work alone. Later your roommate comes to you begging for help after struggling with the test most of the weekend. You have already completed the assignment and he/she isn't asking to copy your answers, just to help tutor and mentor them as they struggle to complete the test, so there is no way your professor would ever know. However, this is the first time your room-mate has asked you for help this semester. He/she makes it clear that how they do on this test could mean the difference between passing and failing this class.

- What sort of things in this scenario stand out to you as far as having a strong influence on your decision making and why?

I start by wondering what the purpose of the teacher’s rule is – it is important that people learn to study independently… and perhaps I could help her with a different assignment where she is allowed to get help from students.
I would try to work within the set rules as much as possible – suggesting first that she talks with the teacher about her struggles and seeks advice/input from them. If that’s not enough, since it’s open book, recommend some learning resources for them but don’t offer any personal tutoring.
I would worry that our relationship is ruined because I didn’t give in to the peer pressure, and sigh about the thankless and seemingly pointless job of doing the right thing. Perhaps dream that 10 years later she would remember me and call to thank me for cranking my brain in helping her help herself, thus setting her up for a better future.

SCENARIO 3

Your boss calls you into his/her office in order to assign you to a new project. He/she gives you a choice between two.

Project 1 is a rather broad, expansive project covering multiple areas of company operations. It has the potential to have a very significant impact on company operations but it would require a collective effort and an extensive amount of group work where you would be logically thinking through the project together with the group of individuals your boss has also assigned to it.

Project 2 has a much more specific and narrow focus and would require a significant amount of in depth individual analysis to work through the problem. You would be working alone and the completion of the project may or may not have much impact on company operations. However, after complete the process and problem you were working on will be streamlined and fundamentally understood.

- Which project appeals to you the most, as it relates to the way you prefer to logically process information? Why?
This is a tough one. There are so many unnamed factors to consider –e.g for project 1: how long have I been in the company & what people would I be working with? If I consider I may have significant influence in the team, I would join this project as I find my work is enhanced (even if slightly) by others’ input and because of immediate accountability, I’m more likely to stay highly motivated and organised throughout.
If however, I was new to the company and the team would be ignoring my input due to the lack of force of my personality (or just being fringe and not understood), I would prefer project 2.

- What sort of things in this scenario, across either project, stood out to you as having a strong influence on your decision? Why?
Project one seems to have more overall impact? Although it was difficult to understand the last part of project 2 to fairly compare. I can enjoy or regret working with others, depending on the individuals and nature of the project.

SCENARIO 4

Your college professor has assigned you to a group project with 3 other individuals. All 3 of these individuals have a good strong work ethic and desire to contribute to the overall success of this project. You are at the first meeting of your group and the other members are tossing around valuable ideas as to the nature and direction of this project.

- Describe your behavior in this situation as you process and think about the ideas they are presenting.
I would be praising them (reinforcing behaviour :p) on their work ethic and valuable ideas. Very quickly though, if the ideas are not being recorded, I would grab a sheet of paper (or ask someone to fetch me one) so that we can start keeping track of them! I’d suggest coming up with some main categories (which we can change later) and putting the more specific ideas under them (kind of like a brainstorm tree). If my suggestion is ignored, I would just proceed to do this myself. :p I’m not the best at record-keeping, so I’d ask for volunteers, and proceed to brainstorm with the rest of them, also refining the ideas that are coming out or synthesising them together. Once we got the process down, I’d also backtrack us to the foundations by asking the meta-questions: what everyone’s intentions are for this project e.g. to get the top grade, to deepen their learning, to improve communication skills, have fun? Not only may this have bearing on the nature and direction of the project itself, but it helps the project provide more value for the members.

I’m very time-conscious, wanting to make the most of every moment. I like to motivate others to be the same. If we have nothing better to do right now than work on this project (assuming we don’t, since we’re taking the class), then we may as well make the most of it! That is my goal. I will be also influenced by the roles others take on, and adapt myself to fill any gaps.

SCENARIO 5

It has been a very long week and you feel mentally and emotionally drained, but good news! It is Saturday and you have nothing significant that needs to be done. You FINALLY have some free time to yourself to recharge your batteries and do whatever you want.

- Describe what sort of activities would help you to recharge. What would you enjoy doing after a long week and why?

If I can, I would like to spend the evening relaxing in a nice bath with candle lights and soft music, nice cup of hot chocolate. A massage would be nice – maybe even a self-massage. I tend to get very sore and tense, also overstimulated, so low-key manual physical therapy is best to help me relax.

Maybe watch/interact with our cats and be in the moment. If I’m tense/excited and have energy, I like to sing and/or dance to express it all out until I’m calm. Watching or doing something with novelty with my spouse is also soothing.

Doing some creative writing would be ideal, as I would also feel I created something that lasts (a legacy). Planning my week, day, year, 10 years…and obtaining clarity in general also releases energy that was trapped in confusion or overthinking.

Sometimes when I’m too emotionally drained I like to open Sims and control everything. :D

On a Sunday, a quick in-and-out with church, having a few deep conversations and avoiding the mingling – there is usually much inspiration and answers to prayers and other small exciting things that happen unexpectedly that bolster my spirit.

SCENARIO 6

You have a meeting with your college career counselor to discuss potential careers that interest you. He/she offers you a list of the following careers and asks you to pick your TOP 3. He/she asks you to take money out of the equation. Imagine all of these careers received equal compensation. Focus instead on where you would truly feel most happy and fulfilled.

Artist, Scientist, Actor, Engineer, Musician, Lawyer, Counselor, Entrepreneur, Teacher, Manager, Psychologist, Computer Programmer / Analyst, Clergy, Child Care, Medical Doctor

Musician
Counsellor
teacher

Not too difficult. I spent 10+ years thinking about career choices.

- Prioritize the aspects of your career choices that influenced your decision, what things mattered most to you, where do you imagine finding the most fulfillment and why?
What mattered was making lives better (e.g. helping people solve personal problems as a counsellor, inspiring and teaching as a musician (singer-songwriter most likely), and passing on vital knowledge as a teacher (not part of the school system, but independent – teaching life skills that I (and those who are involved) find important today and in the upcoming years. I feel I personally would make less impact in other fields.

SCENARIO 7

Click on the image below and pay close attention to the things that jump out to you, objects, thoughts, feelings, impressions, ideas etc. What do you see?

First I saw the nice contrast of colours, then the nice texture of the rocks and the water…which reminded me of soothing memories of being in water in quiet evenings in nature… away from all the hum and buzz and stress of the city. I saw the words in the corner, and felt they ruined my positive experience. :p Oh! I just realised it’s like a lake in a cave – which was one of my romantic bucketlist dreams that still hasn’t been fulfilled! I now wondered where this picture was taken, but the text on it didn’t tell me so. I decided to look it up when the time comes – that would be a more efficient use of time.

Because of my personality type? :3

- Describe the strength with which this photo did or did not appeal to you and why?
I love it! My kind of place – makes me motivated to keep living so one day I can experience this for myself.

*Please remember to click on the button that shows you the analysis key for these answers, and let me know what you believe is my type.

As for my analysis:

1. Clearly Fi, Fe a secondary consideration
2. No clue whether I'm Feing or Fiying here... thoughts? I know I learned Fe
through the 'hard knocks of life' so it may be strong innately or from being beaten
into me... or developing some kind of critical/aspiring function
3. Strong Te preference, and I relate to Tert/Inf Te description. My husband is so Ti, God bless him.
4. Strong Te, strong Ne... noticing a mix of T and F in responses...considering Aux/Tert - could explain why I score so closely on F and T
5.Clearly introverted until I read something that changed EVERYTHING *drumroll*
"Primary Ne with aux Ti or Fi may look more introverted because Ne doesn’t necessarily seek out socialization, just external stimuli which could be something like a book or a movie. For example: This is why ENTP is considered the most introverted of the extroverted types, Primary Ne paired with Auxiliary Ti."
Am I an introverted extrovert? :eek: I do think I mentioned quite a bit of external stimuli there, even for relaxation...
6. Primary F, but also a mix as wanting to solve problems.
Also "Both Fe and Te seek broad external relevance on people and/or society"
and "Fi influence may be trying to champion a specific cause"
7. "Si influence: May focus on and notice details, color contrast, textures, may also describe physical sensations they would feel if there"
"Ne influence: May express and generate many ideas, concepts, possibilities, patterns in relation to specific details"
Whenever I'm explaining something, I always tend to start with the external environment and then interpret it. Need context you see. Even Jesus did that, and he's an NF yeah?

Another thing is I thought I 'parent' people by warning them about their potential
future if they don't get their act together and go the right course...I could also
see positive potential future for them too. Wouldn't that be more INFP?
At the same time, may I am heroic with Ne since I can come up with so many new creative
ways of doing things that no one I met can compete! I was much more focused on solitary creative
arts though, whereas I thought ENFPs would always be more of a consumer...

I'm not optimistic about my past though, and Hero/Child are optimistic functions
so Inferior Si would make more sense.
I have a very clear vision for my life through dedicated introspection and planning,
but perhaps this is an acquired ability since I was very confused up until 30. I also
only developed discipline to stick through and finish tasks around the same time I developed
my Fe, so it may not be my natural strength.

I have more info for you to look through in "What's My personality type" thread titled
"Been trying to figure out my personality for YEARS...please help!!"

Thank you so much for reading, caring and responding! I'm pregnant now and a little
busy but I intend to study the functions more so I can be of use in analysing others.

Cheers!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi! I tried to analyze myself, but as usual my most developed skill is self-doubt, so if anyone has the time to read through and figure out how to type me from another point of view it would be great!

First anger, for not telling me about it right away. I mean If I have to marry you we should at least be sincere about those things. Second, I would cry at night when I am alone, the first time in front of him, but then I would be by his side. At the same time I would feel guilty about hating him in the first place. I suppose that if he weren’t aswering my calls or texts I wouldn’t contact his family, so this scenario is quite unrealistic for me. Anyway, I consider myself quite a loyal person. I would let him decide what to do with his last days and offer to help him do anything crazy he would want to do. I would also want to make sure he’s sure about wanting me around, because it would be weird for me to date somebody so selfless to give me up to make sure I’m not hurt by his sickness.

The primary focus of my feelings at first would be myself, but since I have a family history of cancer related issues, I would make jokes about it (beware of my dark humor) and make him feel a bit less sorry about himself. I would feel sorry about my unfortunate circumstances though, I mean what are the odds? I suppose I would be depressed, but hanging on to support this person.

At the same time this is a prediction, I’m not good at being there for people or doing what they expect me to do, but I mean, this should be my soon-to-be husband right? I suppose he would be used to me being me.

I would as him/her to try and finish their paper, and then correct it afterwards adding my insight in the matter. I would help them but feel bothered by doing so because usually I try not to ask help unless it's really needed.

My decision-making would be influenced by me feeling a good person, therefore helping, but also not helping totally because then it would be like cheating. I would be flattered to be the one they ask for help, and at the same time I would be aware of the fact that i’m afraid they’ll do better than me for sure.

I would help for sure, and tell them right away. If we live together they know if I have the time or not so there would be no way to run away from it without seeming a nerd. I suppose I would be grumpy the whole time If they don’t grasp the concepts right away (after some examples of course) but If I like them I would be smiley and fun to hang around.

First of all I would be attracted to the Project 2, because I don’t like being around people too much. At the same time the appealing of making an impact would be huge, so I would prefer working on a group project. This if I’m being a designer in a friendly environment, If I decide to do a desk job the first would be the case for sure.

I would be more suited for the second one, but as it seems from my personal experience, I love to get some troubles and fail (it makes me grow, so it’s fine). I usually embark on things that are bigger than me, so it would be the one I would choose if in a comfortable environment.

On one hand, I work better when I do talk with other people, and seeing their point of view helps me to be more focused on the big picure. On the other hand the social pressure of being in a group could make me anxious and mess up the work. So either way I’m screwed.

I would be shy at the beginning, in both cases. If they’re all introverts I would have a civil conversation with them and I would open up sooner, I usually turn up to be the extrovert dramatic person between shy introverts. If they are extroverts I would wait to expose myself before trying to understand who they are and how much are they prone to be mean to me. If the are agreeable and nice, I would go ahead being myself, still less loud and comfortable than usual.

First of all it depends on the feeling I get from people, If I don’t feel comfortable talking with them I have to figure out why my gut is telling me not to trust them. If I do feel comfortable than I would try to be myself doing tiny steps. Also I would need to talk at some point because ideas would be bottling up making me physically needy to speak up ( need which I usually inhibit).

First I usually come off as a snob but then I would open up to be more fun and energetic, and critical of the topic we discuss. Secondly It would depend on how much I’m feeling threatened by others. It’s all about instincts for me. After I open up it’s all in, I don’t have filters.

I would do nothing, watch FRIENDS all day. Clean up my room, cook something nice and maybe go out for a coffee with intimate friends.

Meaningful conversations, listening to music, watching tv, drawing, swimming, doing a walk alone, writing.

psychologist, artist, musician. This careers are free of a set space or time in which they have to happen, you mostly need one on one confrontation, and can practice to improve.

It was difficult choosing one, but I decided on what would be more realistic for me to do based on my interests. 1. Need to know about human behaviour 2. Understanding my behaviour and communicating while making something that would help people 3. I have a background in music, not really my thing, but still more realistic than being a doctor.

Being realistic: knowing myself and the chances I have to be doing something. Fitting in would be something decisive, also being capable of doing it without being ashamed by people.

I dont’ see the horizon. We’re in a cave. It’s kind of weird because I can see pines and huge trees far away, at the same time there’s what seems like a coast environment. It must be photoshopped. I don’t feel emotional about it but I like it because of the water. It would be nice and weird to be there, but the sentence “digitalblasphemy” tells me something about the accuracy of the designer when photoshopping the photo. Light is quite messed up.

Usually I don’t get feelings from being outside in nature, It’s more about being calm and hearing noises and smells. Since this isn’t an atwork (for example a Manet) I don’t find it emotionally touching, because I can’t picture myself seeing what they see.

This picture appeals to me because I would love to see the Grand Canyon, but it doesn’t appeal to me in facts of being accurate. At the same time I would feel so little in front of such greatness, and also so trampled by the huge proportions of the environment.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I'm really in doubt please help me.

SCENARIO 1*"Your significant other just ended your 2 year relationship quite suddenly and with no apparent explanation. Up until this point you had both been talking about marriage and last week you even went to look at rings together. Now he/she won't even return your phone calls or texts. After talking with his/her family you find out that he/she has just been diagnosed with terminal stage 4 cancer.*

- In this scenario what would you honestly say the primary focus of your feelings would be?"

I would be very shaken and afraid of the future, would also be a little hurt because he did not tell me and preferred to simply end the relationship, I would talk to him and convince him to continue the relationship, would not accept no as an answer because I would really want to be on his side, especially for me and I wouldn't want to leave him alone either. I could not be without him, I would think a lot about how the future would be without him and would be very sad, I would also wonder a lot if there is life to death because I will find him later.

SCENARIO 2

"You are in college and this semester both you and your roommate end up in the same class together. You and your roommate get along fairly well and the living situation works but you aren't particularly close. You both typically do your own thing and are rather indifferent to each other. As the semester progresses you excel and become one of the top students in the class whereas your roommate is struggling significantly to grasp the material. The professor assigns a fairly challenging take home test that is a significant portion of your grade. He/she makes it clear that while it is open book, students are to work alone. Later your roommate comes to you begging for help after struggling with the test most of the weekend. You have already completed the assignment and he/she isn't asking to copy your answers, just to help tutor and mentor them as they struggle to complete the test, so there is no way your professor would ever know. However, this is the first time your room-mate has asked you for help this semester. He/she makes it clear that how they do on this test could mean the difference between passing and failing this class.

- Describe the flow of your decision making process."

I'm afraid the teacher finds out and we both get in trouble, but I won't leave him alone either, so I agree but I will help change the answers so the teacher doesn't notice. I think what stands out mainly is fear and insecurity, fear of being discovered and insecurity about what I'm doing, because it's not very correct and I'm also afraid of him getting a higher grade than mine working so little, but I can't leave my roommate like that either.

SCENARIO 3*"Your boss calls you into his/her office in order to assign you to a new project. He/she gives you a choice between two.*

- What sort of things in this scenario, across either project, stood out to you as having a strong influence on your decision? Why?"

the second, because I can't think when there are too many people asking me something. Working alone is always very good for me, because no one will judge my decisions, I don't like to be ashamed because of my ideas.I also like the idea of ​​being able to accomplish something by myself that is complicated.

SCENARIO 4*"Your college professor has assigned you to a group project with 3 other individuals. All 3 of these individuals have a good strong work ethic and desire to contribute to the overall success of this project. You are at the first meeting of your group and the other members are tossing around valuable ideas as to the nature and direction of this project.*

- Describe what major influences drive this behavior."

I'm really nervous, I hate working in groups, and when I see everyone throwing ideas I feel small and stupid, because nothing comes to my mind and I start to get very insecure. I'm afraid to give any ideas and they find it too simple or too bad. but I try to think of something that I might like to work on that relates to it. among the alternatives that they talk about that will draw my attention the most will be one that we can suppose more than do, I don't want to do a field research, I prefer to analyze a problem that is interesting to me, such as technology-related sociology ( I do computer engineering) or something from math that sounds interesting to me, boolean algebra and sets.

SCENARIO 5*"It has been a very long week and you feel mentally and emotionally drained, but good news! It is Saturday and you have nothing significant that needs to be done. You FINALLY have some free time to yourself to recharge your batteries and do whatever you want.*

- What sort of things do you feel you draw non-physical energy from doing?"

I usually put on some music and imagine some scenery that I would like to live, even if it is not part of my reality, for example being a princess.I didn't understand that question very much, but definitely, if I'm tired, try to imagine something good happening or just me in a pleasantly unrealistic situation. I could also see a movie, but the first thing is easier. reading too is an activity that makes me very well and revitalized, forgetting for a moment what is in my life and just being with those characters or world is something I really enjoy doing.

SCENARIO 6*"You have a meeting with your college career counselor to discuss potential careers that interest you. He/she offers you a list of the following careers and asks you to pick your TOP 3. He/she asks you to take money out of the equation. Imagine all of these careers received equal compensation. Focus instead on where you would truly feel most happy and fulfilled.*

- Prioritize the aspects of your career choices that influenced your decision, what things mattered most to you, where do you imagine finding the most fulfillment and why?"

artist, scientist, programmer. Actually it was not difficult, I don't like biology very much so I exclude doctors and etc, I don't want to run people, and when I think of a profession it's always something that I can create and leave a mark on the world, I feel the need to leave something to the world, especially when it comes to academic things. It was difficult to choose 3, because even programmer, my real area, seems to me very practical and focused on a normal job. I want to work on something that I can see beauty and magic, science has several areas that make me cry because of elegance and art also shares this.

SCENARIO 7*"Click on the image below and pay close attention to the things that jump out to you, objects, thoughts, feelings, impressions, ideas etc. What do you see?"*

It reminded me of lord of the rings lol, the book I'm reading now, seems like a great place to explore, I'd really like to know this place. I think the brown color stands out a lot and the river. It seems that there is something hidden somewhere, I think because the image has a large dimension (?) and because there are many things in front of each other, for example the trees, I want to go see what is behind them. It attracted me because it is not a common place where I live, it seems to be where something magical occurs. A place where people hide to dream I'd say. I really like how it is closed, it looks like a place I would choose to set up a secret meeting with my friends.

I really appreciate anyone who can take time to read and help me.

·
Registered
8 Posts
owever Ni typically has a much more singular and narrow focus on one particular possibility or abstract concept at a time. Ne is typically a shot gun blast of all sorts of possibilities, concepts, patterns , connections etc. Strong logical Ti too would d

·
Registered
14 Posts
SCENARIO 1

The first thing I would do after revealing the truth is honest conversation (especially I would ask about the reason why she was hiding it) with her. I am not sentimental or emotional person, but I am far from being heartless, so I would be probably a little upset because she was hiding her disease before me, sad because of her death. People are born and people dies everyday, so I would accept it and deal with it really quick.

SCENARIO 2

At first I would think if I had something to do at weekend. If I had something to do, I would just reject his request. If I had nothing to do, I would immediately agree his request. It's better than being bored all weekend + he would owe me a favour, and it is good to have someone who owes me a big one.

SCENARIO 3

Definitely project 2. I realy like working alone, especially when I have a details, I have to analyze things and I don't need to create anything.

SCENARIO 4

I let members tell their ideas, I think about these ideas and tell everyone my opinion: what will work, what I would fix, what I would change, what won't work etc.

SCENARIO 5

I stay home all the time, because I love lonelines so much. I go to sleep and I wake up very late. I drink beer, put legs on my desk, I listen to heavy metal music as loud as I can, I watch football or MMA on TV/ on internet, or watch some movies/ series, or play computer games. If I am in a good mood, I go to play football with friends.

SCENARIO 6

1. Entrepreneur - I am extremely independent person and love freedom. I don't like orders, so I was the boss I wouldn't have to listen orders, and make my own decision, which is important because I wouldn't have to blame someone, just me.
2. Musician - I always wanted to play in some metal band on guitar. Just imagine that trills, adrenaline in your veins when you are upfront a huge audience.
3. Analyst/ computer programmer - Working alone with data + not caring about anyone.

It wasn't difficult to pick only 3, I can easily see advantages and disadvantages of all of these jobs.

SCENARIO 7

Short Effective Scenario Questionnaire 2.0 (Self-Type)-paintedcanyon1fb.jpg

The main things that stand out to me in this picture are these rock cliffs or something in the centre of picture.
I don't know why I focus on those things.
I don't like this picture, It shows really nothing but some rocks, river and trees.

·
Banned
546 Posts
Anyone want to help me with analyzing my answers?

Scenario 1
- Did I do something wrong? Why would she act like that? Maybe I'm really worth nothing at the end, and I was mistaken about my true value to the world.
- Evaluating my worth.

Scenario 2
- Of course I'll help. I love helping.
- Nothing. It's obvious the person wasn't interested in me until he had a problem he needed help with. But I'm sometimes same, so it doesn't matter.
- There's no decision to make, I'll help with what I can.

Scenario 3
- Both projects, because I want to maximize my impact on the company. So I'd try to do both. I did more than that already before.
- Nothing. If there's a project, it needs to be completed.

Scenario 4
- I'd try to stay silent and listen to everything they have to say, and once I have a good enough collection of ideas and understanding, I'd try to sort everything into a comprehensive structure and establish order.
- I hate disorganized chatter with no end in sight. If we have a project to do, we gonna rally, establish goals, proceed to victory.

Scenario 5
- Learning that stupid French language I've been struggling with every day for 4 years straight.
- Walking, wandering, thinking, imagining stories in which I am or may not be the prototype for one of the leading characters.

Scenario 6
- Teacher, manager, psychologist, analyst (oops that's 4)
- I know what I want
- I want to cause a tremendous impact on the world, and areas that could potentially allow me to achieve that dream, relate to leadership, human relations, and developing a deep analytical mind

Scenario 7
- The sun seems to be bright today based on the reflections from the rocks. Overall it's a cool picturesque scenery, very pretty
- It's obvious, because it's true
- I don't know, it's a nice picture (whispers: it's not a photo!)

·
Registered
ISFP
20 Posts
SCENARIO 1

I would need more context, as to how our relationship was up to that point, but assuming that this would actually happen to me, I'd probably feel apathetic, or lack of a better way of describing it. I don't really know, I'd think that I would've known about the cancer if we've been in a relationship for 2 years, but maybe I'm reading too much into this scenario.

----------------
SCENARIO 2

I'd most likely help him out in that situation, given that I've been in a similar spot all to many times. i.e being a dunce and having to get help/copy off of a more intelligent friend.

----------------
SCENARIO 3

The second project, plain and simple. I'm not the world biggest people person, and I only really like interacting with people and doing things on my terms. As for the actual project, I would really care about making an impact on the company, the boss is still making money off of my back.

----------------
SCENARIO 4

In most, if not 99.9% of social situations I'm in; I pretty much keep my mouth shut at all times. It's not even because I don't want to talk to anyone, it's more so because I've been this way my entire life, and my social skills are way below advrage. But I wouldn't spitball any ideas, I hate working with other people anyway.

----------------
SCENARIO 5

Oh, this should be easy to answer, because I feel mentally and emotionally drained every week, but I'd stay in my bedroom all day, and either take several naps throughout the day, or hop on my computer and browse through old archived websites from the early 2000's, lurk on dead forum sites, and be some-what active on Discord. I'm really into finding really obscure corners of the internet, and doing research on them. idk why, maybe I like the feeling of obtaining knowledge that pretty much 100% of the population doesn't know about.

----------------
SCENARIO 6

1. Artist
2. Computer Programmer
3. Entrepreneur

Wow, I think that was the quickest scenario I've answered so far. But yeah, I've always had an appreciation for surreal digital art of all kinds, and I'd kill to live a comfortable life, doing what I love. But that's the thing though, I still don't really know what I want to do with my life career-wise, but I certainly know what I DON'T want to do, and that's having a garbage 9-5 wage-slave job where the powers that be are constantly breathing down my neck, and I get into trouble for the smallest things, like using the water machine in the break-room. If you couldn't tell, I loath corporate culture with a burning passion.

----------------
SCENARIO 7

The first thing that jumped out at me, was the location that the camera was in when this was taken. It looks like it would be in a dark corner of whatever cove that is. Gives me Serious Sam vibes for whatever reason. Looks like an image I'd see in a vacation brochure in the 90's. Overall, a nice scenic image.

----------------
END

ok, I'm going to read the key thing now.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Okay so this is kind of an older post, I don't know if this will gain any traction. If anyone finds this post and any of the functions stick out to you, I'd love to hear why, even if their negative (in fact, the negative ones would probably stick out more). While I am not confident in my functions at all, I know my enneagram is 6w5 9w1 4w5, if it is relevant to the post. Thanks for the questionnaire! It was fun to think about : )

SCENARIO 1

Upon ending the relationship, I would spiral into overthinking why they would do this, and what could I have done that influenced their decision. What did I do wrong, and did I miss signs that they weren’t ready for a serious commitment. I would empathize they felt detaching would be easier to deal with, but I would wish they wanted someone else there so they wouldn’t have to feel so alone in their last weeks/months.

As horrible as it sounds, during the breakup I might think about how I could have failed, and then move on to what they could have been feeling to break up with me. When finding out they have cancer, I would immediately wonder how they are doing constantly, and if my intervention would make them feel better or worse. I would think of ways I could be there for them emotionally, that they may accept.

SCENARIO 2

If we were closer, I would probably lecture them (gently) that you’re not always going to have someone to copy off of for the rest of your life, so you should learn to take responsibility for your own work. Ultimately I would help them, as my conscious couldn’t let me refuse them. Seeing as we are not close, I would be less outwardly disapproving, as I also don’t want to cause tension for the rest of our stay at the college. I may feign ignorance of not really knowing what I’m doing, in a way to encourage them to trust their own judgement.

That the person needs help, and I feel a strong desire to help, especially if asked. Yet it goes against my morals of not slacking off, making excuses for your behaviour, and depending on others to get you through in life. I would begrudgingly help. (I would be bitter on the inside, but supportive on outside).

I would feel immediately a strong compulsion to help, especially if they are distraught, because I will see how panicked they are, and feel an overwhelming urge to cause their panic/unease to stop. Then I will start to get a little judgemental if this is a repeated pattern (if not a repeated pattern, I would feel no bitterness about helping), but ultimately try to guide them through the process instead of telling them the answer.

SCENARIO 3

Both have aspects I appreciate and am uncomfortable with, ultimately I would pick the second option. I like to work alone, yet I do not trust my own judgement when it comes to making decisions, especially if it is a decision that has large consequences. If I would be able to get a second opinion on the second project, I would without a doubt pick it. But the comfort of being in a collective that will have a consensus on the first project is very appealing.

To summarize the answer above, the consequences of the first project outweigh the security of having outside conformation, and the lack of significance in the second project means that even if I do make an error, there won’t be serious ramifications to my career. I would of course try my best to not make any errors by repeatedly reworking the question and questioning what I could be doing wrong, and how I could fix it, and how others will see it.

SCENARIO 4

I would be reluctant to offer any ideas up in fear that they will be shot down or seen as stupid. If ideas are being tossed around, I will think them over, and tentatively offer my thoughts on why I think that might or might not work.

Being perceived as being an idiot, but also not wanting to be a slacker. I would worry that my ideas don’t measure up to everyone else’s and be reluctant to just say the first thing that comes into my head, as I would rather refine it further, but then I would seem like I am just silent and non productive to the rest of the members.

SCENARIO 5

I would be watching video essays for the most part, or whatever nonsense that the YouTube algorithm sends me. I would enjoy my complete solitude (not that I don't love friends, I do, it's just so exhausting being around people all week at work, and then they want to be in your space after a long day of being in your space at work. Jesus I sound like an asshole). If I am feeling up to it, I will practice my art skills and do some research for my stories. I go back and forth on issues in my head to pick them apart constantly, so doing it to things that don’t have high stakes (example, picking apart a character/trope) is more relaxing and not as anxiety filled than going back and forth on why my friend acted the way they did three weeks ago at brunch. If left to my own devices, I will stay a recluse forever and never feel any desire to go out a see the world.

Listening to music that I haven’t over listened to, and getting a new perspective/idea on a story I’ve been stuck on/getting bored with.

SCENARIO 6

Artist - Would be my first choice, and the only choice I truly care about. I’ve always loved storytelling through different mediums, I preferred it in literature when I was younger, but now I enjoy comics and animation as it adds another layer of control over how your work is perceived. I’ve always wanted to work in a career like this, and any deviations such as telling people I’d like to be a dentist or a nurse would be something that I knew would be seen as more respectable and realistic, but not something I ever really wanted to do.

Psychologist - Would be my second choice, when I was convinced there was no way art would ever be something that could ever work, I wanted to be a counsellor or a psychologst so I could make a positive impact on the lives of those who needed it. I thought I would be happy doing this for a while, but then I began to worry if I was capable of such a job, as failing as a psychologist could have serious consequences for my clients that could result in their death. I knew I would be constantly worrying about my clients, so I decided that unless I could trust my judgement and not fear inadvertently causing the death of my clients, this job would not be a wise choice for me.

Teacher - This goes back to me wanting help people and make a positive impact, but my ultimate problem is that I am terrible with young children, and I know what little hellions high schoolers can be, as I recently was one, and I strongly suspect they wouldn’t respect me/ wouldn’t listen to me.

Picking three wasn’t difficult, but picking more than that would have been frustrating, as I have a very narrow field of interests.

I find fulfillment helping other people, hoping that they are living betters lives and feeling better. I know that this reads as me having this grandiose sense of self that thinks I am this gracious and pretentious dimwit, but I just hope that me helping in a least some way may be beneficial to someone who needs it.

SCENARIO 7

The way that the light hits the stone, and what colours there are.

I am practicing lighting and space in my art as I struggle with it, so I’ve formed a habit of observing the way light hits things (especially things I usually don’t draw).

I think it has good composition, I like that the trees are in there as they stand out, and I like the dark foreground and bright background. I find it appealing to look at.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Okay so this is kind of an older post, I don't know if this will gain any traction. If anyone finds this post and any of the functions stick out to you, I'd love to hear why, even if their negative (in fact, the negative ones would probably stick out more). While I am not confident in my functions at all, I know my enneagram is 6w5 9w1 4w5, if it is relevant to the post. Thanks for the questionnaire! It was fun to think about : )

SCENARIO 1

Upon ending the relationship, I would spiral into overthinking why they would do this, and what could I have done that influenced their decision. What did I do wrong, and did I miss signs that they weren’t ready for a serious commitment. I would empathize they felt detaching would be easier to deal with, but I would wish they wanted someone else there so they wouldn’t have to feel so alone in their last weeks/months.

As horrible as it sounds, during the breakup I might think about how I could have failed, and then move on to what they could have been feeling to break up with me. When finding out they have cancer, I would immediately wonder how they are doing constantly, and if my intervention would make them feel better or worse. I would think of ways I could be there for them emotionally, that they may accept.

SCENARIO 2

If we were closer, I would probably lecture them (gently) that you’re not always going to have someone to copy off of for the rest of your life, so you should learn to take responsibility for your own work. Ultimately I would help them, as my conscious couldn’t let me refuse them. Seeing as we are not close, I would be less outwardly disapproving, as I also don’t want to cause tension for the rest of our stay at the college. I may feign ignorance of not really knowing what I’m doing, in a way to encourage them to trust their own judgement.

That the person needs help, and I feel a strong desire to help, especially if asked. Yet it goes against my morals of not slacking off, making excuses for your behaviour, and depending on others to get you through in life. I would begrudgingly help. (I would be bitter on the inside, but supportive on outside).

I would feel immediately a strong compulsion to help, especially if they are distraught, because I will see how panicked they are, and feel an overwhelming urge to cause their panic/unease to stop. Then I will start to get a little judgemental if this is a repeated pattern (if not a repeated pattern, I would feel no bitterness about helping), but ultimately try to guide them through the process instead of telling them the answer.

SCENARIO 3

Both have aspects I appreciate and am uncomfortable with, ultimately I would pick the second option. I like to work alone, yet I do not trust my own judgement when it comes to making decisions, especially if it is a decision that has large consequences. If I would be able to get a second opinion on the second project, I would without a doubt pick it. But the comfort of being in a collective that will have a consensus on the first project is very appealing.

To summarize the answer above, the consequences of the first project outweigh the security of having outside conformation, and the lack of significance in the second project means that even if I do make an error, there won’t be serious ramifications to my career. I would of course try my best to not make any errors by repeatedly reworking the question and questioning what I could be doing wrong, and how I could fix it, and how others will see it.

SCENARIO 4

I would be reluctant to offer any ideas up in fear that they will be shot down or seen as stupid. If ideas are being tossed around, I will think them over, and tentatively offer my thoughts on why I think that might or might not work.

Being perceived as being an idiot, but also not wanting to be a slacker. I would worry that my ideas don’t measure up to everyone else’s and be reluctant to just say the first thing that comes into my head, as I would rather refine it further, but then I would seem like I am just silent and non productive to the rest of the members.

SCENARIO 5

I would be watching video essays for the most part, or whatever nonsense that the YouTube algorithm sends me. I would enjoy my complete solitude (not that I don't love friends, I do, it's just so exhausting being around people all week at work, and then they want to be in your space after a long day of being in your space at work. Jesus I sound like an asshole). If I am feeling up to it, I will practice my art skills and do some research for my stories. I go back and forth on issues in my head to pick them apart constantly, so doing it to things that don’t have high stakes (example, picking apart a character/trope) is more relaxing and not as anxiety filled than going back and forth on why my friend acted the way they did three weeks ago at brunch. If left to my own devices, I will stay a recluse forever and never feel any desire to go out a see the world.

Listening to music that I haven’t over listened to, and getting a new perspective/idea on a story I’ve been stuck on/getting bored with.

SCENARIO 6

Artist - Would be my first choice, and the only choice I truly care about. I’ve always loved storytelling through different mediums, I preferred it in literature when I was younger, but now I enjoy comics and animation as it adds another layer of control over how your work is perceived. I’ve always wanted to work in a career like this, and any deviations such as telling people I’d like to be a dentist or a nurse would be something that I knew would be seen as more respectable and realistic, but not something I ever really wanted to do.

Psychologist - Would be my second choice, when I was convinced there was no way art would ever be something that could ever work, I wanted to be a counsellor or a psychologst so I could make a positive impact on the lives of those who needed it. I thought I would be happy doing this for a while, but then I began to worry if I was capable of such a job, as failing as a psychologist could have serious consequences for my clients that could result in their death. I knew I would be constantly worrying about my clients, so I decided that unless I could trust my judgement and not fear inadvertently causing the death of my clients, this job would not be a wise choice for me.

Teacher - This goes back to me wanting help people and make a positive impact, but my ultimate problem is that I am terrible with young children, and I know what little hellions high schoolers can be, as I recently was one, and I strongly suspect they wouldn’t respect me/ wouldn’t listen to me.

Picking three wasn’t difficult, but picking more than that would have been frustrating, as I have a very narrow field of interests.

I find fulfillment helping other people, hoping that they are living betters lives and feeling better. I know that this reads as me having this grandiose sense of self that thinks I am this gracious and pretentious dimwit, but I just hope that me helping in a least some way may be beneficial to someone who needs it.

SCENARIO 7

The way that the light hits the stone, and what colours there are.

I am practicing lighting and space in my art as I struggle with it, so I’ve formed a habit of observing the way light hits things (especially things I usually don’t draw).

I think it has good composition, I like that the trees are in there as they stand out, and I like the dark foreground and bright background. I find it appealing to look at.
My guess is ISFJ The feeling and thinking questions show high Fe and a low Ti working together. Your focus on specific details in the picture question suggests Si, and there are a few places where you mention looking for new inspiration, which usually suggests Ne, especially since it was involved in the relaxation question, and the third function is usually the one people turn to for fun. I considered ESFJ, but your preference for introversion seems clear in a few places, which leaves ISFJ and INTP, however it seems clear form your careers answer that F is higher than T. ISFJ also fits nicely with your enneagram.
Hope this helps!

·
Registered
Fi/Te
5 Posts
Tagging everyone! :) My ennea tritype is 145 or 945. What I could figure out from this is I'm an I and have Fi somewhere in my stack, and since my F-T is a bit more ambiguous, I could have my perceiving function as primary

Scenario 1
Up till that point, I would have felt very lost. This is someone I deeply care for. I would also feel guilty for probably doubting him, and helpless. That helplessness would spur me to reach out to his family to help me get in touch with him. I’d need to convince him that I know he must be hurting, I don’t want to ask anything of him other than not to cast me out. I would want to do anything to help him realize that I’m not scared and won’t run away or abandon him.

The primary focus of my feelings is to let him know that I am not someone he has to hide away from, or be scared from.

Scenario 2
I would obviously want to help them. I don’t believe that that would be against the rules, plus this is really important. I also don’t mind that we have been indifferent to one another.. that’s probably because we don’t have much in common. I don’t hold that against them. I’ll try to help them figure out the answers for themselves. I might point them out to how they could do that, let them borrow my notes, and explain anything else.

I said that I don’t think that’s against the rules, but I’d feel slightly conflicted still and probably a bit burdened too. But if it was me in their position, the last thing I’d want is to hear a “no” when I’m struggling already.

Scenario 3
I’d prefer the second one. Explaining what I do to a group of people would be wildly exhausting, and I might detest the whole thing. Working independently would allow me much more time to focus on the thing being done… feels like I could do whatever with it. Working in multiple areas with other people sounds to people-y, not enough time and space for the actual project.

Scenario 4
Oh boy. I can’t even. No, I wouldn’t be judging their ideas, but I just wouldn’t even know where to begin. It would sound like words just all tangled together in the air. If I had an idea, I’d probably come up with it later, or someone else would have to say it in a way that everyone else would listen to it, then I’d just have to agree. I wouldn’t be interjecting unless I see a potential problem.. yeah, my mind wouldn’t be in a generating mode as it would be when I work alone, it would be in a troubleshooting mode.

Scenario 5
First of all, nothing. I’d like to do the closest thing to nothing. Nap, cook something easy, read or watch something, maybe go out to do something very minimal like get coffee and sit around. I want to be very passive, like just taking in things and not bothering to produce something that requires more than minimal effort. I probably draw energy from not engaging… Being relaxed is energizing.

Scenario 6
Artist, entrepreneur, teacher. It was difficult to pick because even in real life, I wouldn’t know. It mattered to me that these were something I sort of have liked to do in the past, have had interests in, and weren't impractical given what I know I can do. I think… teaching would be the most fulfilling. Like I said before, I like working and generating on my own and sort of streamlining info to something that others could interact with.

Scenario 7
What stands out to me.. the intricacy of the walls? I’m not focusing on any one thing, really. But yeah, the jagged intricate walls, mainly, the colors and possible textures. This photo appealed to me, but I’ve seen more awe-striking scenes.

·
Registered
3 Posts
My guess is ISFJ The feeling and thinking questions show high Fe and a low Ti working together. Your focus on specific details in the picture question suggests Si, and there are a few places where you mention looking for new inspiration, which usually suggests Ne, especially since it was involved in the relaxation question, and the third function is usually the one people turn to for fun. I considered ESFJ, but your preference for introversion seems clear in a few places, which leaves ISFJ and INTP, however it seems clear form your careers answer that F is higher than T. ISFJ also fits nicely with your enneagram.
Hope this helps!
Hey thank you for your reply! I've been studying MBTI for a while now, so I understand the functions in theory, however I find them difficult to identify in myself. Honestly I was surprised you thought ISFJ, I have always typed as an INFP, but after spending time in the community, I sometimes find it hard to relate with how emotionally open and (sometimes) spiritual a lot of INFP's were? I am not trying to sound like an "I'm not like other INFP's", there was just some disconnect. I think ISFJ could definitely be plausible, however I personally don't find myself to be the most detail oriented person(I try to stay organized for a few days, my room then turns into a disaster until it is too hard to find things and I reorganize, and I have a hard time with dates). I also don't care about tradition? If it serves no function or personal meaning to an individual, I don't see how it is super relevant to carry on, and I don't think I am super past oriented. The only thing I am confident about is that wherever I have SE, it is my worst function haha. You're right, ISFJ 6w5 works together better than INFP 6w5.
Sorry for the wall of text, but thank you for your insight! : )

·
Registered
124 Posts
Hey thank you for your reply! I've been studying MBTI for a while know, so I understand the functions in theory, however I find them difficult to identify in myself. Honestly I was surprised you thought ISFJ, I have always typed as an INFP, but after spending time in the community, I sometimes find it hard to relate with how emotionally open and (sometimes) spiritual a lot of INFP's were? I am not trying to sound like an "I'm not like other INFP's", there was just some disconnect. I think ISFJ could definitely be plausible, however I personally don't find myself to be the most detail oriented person(I try to stay organized for a few days, my room then turns into a disaster until it is too hard to find things and I reorganize, and I have a hard time with dates). I also don't care about tradition? If it serves no function or personal meaning to an individual, I don't see how it is super relevant to carry on, and I don't think I am super past oriented. The only thing I am confident about is that wherever I have SE, it is my worst function haha. You're right, ISFJ 6w5 works together better than INFP 6w5.
Sorry for the wall of text, but thank you for your insight! : )
Happy to help!
Being detail oriented and caring about tradition are just Si stereotypes. Si is more aware of the past which can make them care about tradition, but doesn't have to, and other types can care about tradition for other reasons. Detail oriented doesn't mean clean or organized that would be more Te. It just means you notice details, like you did in the picture. And remembering dates is another stereotype, some people assume Si = good memory, which it does not.

But to be sure about your type check out the inferior functions for INFP and ISFJ (and any other types you may be considering), MBTI-notes has a pretty good description of them.

501 - 520 of 530 Posts