Personality Cafe banner

41 - 55 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
INFP 4w5, 5w6, 9w1 Sx/Sp
367 Posts
Congratulations! You're a Hippo! Your personality is... you're fat!

Overview: You have issues because you're fat! Food saves you from your inner feelings of loneliness and alienation. You prefer private places where you can be fat in peace. You love to give things to other people that will make them fat, too. Some people think your fatness is sexy, so you'll find happiness in a fat fetish community where people can love you for who you truly are. You have an insatiable appetite for life.

Careers and hobbies: Being fat, being insecure about being fat, doing things that will make you fatter, like cooking and eating.

Love and Friendship: You're too fat and slow to have much of a libido or to go out and make friends. But food turns you on, and you love to feel infatuated.

Best mates for a Hippo: Someone not as fat as you so they can help you eat the food you'd normally be consuming yourself, people who will do things for you because you're too fat to do them yourself.

Famous Hippo personalities: Fat people, people who are amusing because they're fat, or people who became fat later in their lives

Thanks for that, test. Really, thanks.

·
Registered
419 Posts
hahaha__I have never seen 'the shrew' in my life
,however, the way it 's described I could relate to

'.....Sensitive Creative Paranoid.....'

'.....Cursed with an overactive metabolism.....'

'.....If its outta-my-way attitude provokes resentment from friends
, that's just too bad. A shrew's gotta do what a shrew's gotta do.....'

and the best one is

'.....they have been rumored to die from the shock of a loud noise.....' (sadly YES!__haha)

thanks for the game ,this actually made my day!

·
Registered
9,771 Posts

Overview: You have issues because you're fat! Food saves you from your inner feelings of loneliness and alienation. You prefer private places where you can be fat in peace. You love to give things to other people that will make them fat, too. Some people think your fatness is sexy, so you'll find happiness in a fat fetish community where people can love you for who you truly are. You have an insatiable appetite for life.

Careers and hobbies: Being fat, being insecure about being fat, doing things that will make you fatter, like cooking and eating.

Love and Friendship: You're too fat and slow to have much of a libido or to go out and make friends. But food turns you on, and you love to feel infatuated.

Best mates for a Hippo: Someone not as fat as you so they can help you eat the food you'd normally be consuming yourself, people who will do things for you because you're too fat to do them yourself.

Famous Hippo personalities: Fat people, people who are amusing because they're fat, or people who became fat later in their lives

What the fuck... I'm surprised that this is actually one of the options... This might even steer people towards eating disorders.

·
Registered
419 Posts
What the fuck... I'm surprised that this is actually one of the options... This might even steer people towards eating disorders.
Is this for real ?
,I thought @The Royal Architect made it up.

if it is a joke ,it 's quite funny
,but if it is a real option ,actually it 's quite mean

·
Registered
642 Posts

Porcupine Characteristics
Scientific Name

• [*=1]Thrifty
Hystrix cristata

• [*=1]Practical

• [*=1]Cynical
Collective Term

A prickle of porcupines

Porcupines are physically small individuals with an over-abundance of attitude. Probably due to their lack of self-esteem, they have a tendency to seek comfort by putting others down and wit, sarcasm and ridicule are the primary weapons of its oftentimes disagreeable personality. Its reputation as a backstabber is somewhat undeserved, although it has no problem with gossiping about friends and foe alike.

The Prickly Porcupine Personality

In defense of the porcupine's actions, its barbs are not designed to cause permanent harm. Instead, they're intended as a preemptive attack to protect its own sensitive feelings, and if anyone is wounded by its thorny words the porcupine is quick to come to its victim's aid.
Like other rodent personalities, porcupines are opportunists and are resourceful and creative in their endeavors. Adept at taking advantage of others' mistakes, they are the first to jump on the bandwagon when an opportunity arises.
With their consciously minimalist lifestyle, porcupines' financial needs are limited to the bare essentials of living and their homes are unadorned but functional.

Porcupines Love Solitude

Unambiguous loners, porcupines prefer jobs that reward individual effort and avoid manual labor or work that demands mental concentration. However, if it's lucky enough to find a job that requires a biting tongue, it performs above the call of duty.
The porcupine displays the characteristically sharp mind and opportunistic lifestyle of the rodent personalities, but unable to function successfully in social situations it is limited in its career choices. Of course, a job like postal worker, DMV employee, and IRS agent, matches its prickly personality perfectly.

Porcupines in the Wild

Porcupines are solitary herbivores that spend much of their time in trees in the New World or on the ground in the Old World. Often confused with their distant relative the hedgehog, these animals are highly adapted for self-defense, and when threatened they will rattle their quills in warning, much like rattlesnakes do before striking.
Contrary to popular belief, porcupines do not shoot their quills but instead detach them easily from their bodies and embed them in enemies' skin. The barbed quills work their way into the victim's body, causing painful infections and sometimes death.

Careers & Hobbies
Excellent balance
Collections agent
Bureaucrat
Administrator
Politician
Reading
Painting
Movies
Gossip
Photography

Love & Friendship
If there were two words that summarized the porcupine lover, they would be use protection! For in the bedroom, the porcupine tends to be a little too curious and explorative. For them, sex is a gala event that should be spiced with all manner of strange toys and odd positions.

Although it's hard to blunt a porcupine's ardor, they are extraordinarily unromantic and never mushy -- insisting on enforcing their strange set of rules about not cuddling before or after lovemaking.

Although the porcupine would never be indicted as a bore, its me first credo generates significant friction in its love life. Fleshing out the soft underbelly of this brusque individual takes a determined and prudent partner.

The porcupine's mate must be careful where it steps, for porcupines are capable of being especially cruel to the ones they love. In fact, the closer one gets to a porcupine the greater the danger of being wounded. Ultimately though, these stabs turn out to be no more than pinpricks, and if its partner's pride and sense of humor are still intact the relationship will only die of old age.
i just read this description... it seems like my mom was right about me, i'm an oversensitive jerk (lol).

pretty accurate, even if it's not the most positive thing in the world. seems to correlate better with my enneagram than with my MB type

·
Registered
My vehicle is INFP, 9w8. Vroom vroom!!
1,586 Posts
Discussion Starter #47

Wooooooow...

I just read the description. Are you sure you don't feel called to the career of IRS Collection Agent? ...Just kidding

The test didn't have much credibility before, and now it has even less. I'm sorry you got that kind of result on it.

·
Registered
215 Posts
Apparently I'm a gorilla
Large size | Unpretentious | Fun loving | Adventurous | Gentle | Lazy

Gorillas are strong, unpolished individuals with a gruff exterior that conceals their soft and chewy center. They are capable, happy-go-lucky individuals with a disarming naivete. Maybe a little hairy with a tattoo or two too, they are unpretentious and engaging creatures who brighten everyone's day with their enthusiastically warm greetings. They pay little attention to their physical condition and can even be a bit of a slob. With this tendency to be untidy, a gorilla isn't one to recycle or pick up after itself.

Apparently I should be a mechanic or a plumber hahaha

And for Famous Gorilla Personalities: Hulk Hogan and Mr T.

I guess I should start going to the gym haha

·
Registered
INFP 4w5, 5w6, 9w1 Sx/Sp
367 Posts
Yeah, it took me aback a bit--reading the results here, I was expecting a more well-rounded (no pun intended) result, but I guess it wanted to give me results based on question 1 alone and feel content on ignorinh everything else. I can imagine that more sensitive people might be offended, but it was so silly that I couldn't be! I had to make fun of it. xD

Is this for real ?
,I thought @The Royal Architect made it up.

if it is a joke ,it 's quite funny
,but if it is a real option ,actually it 's quite mean
What I wrote was a humorous dramatization of what it was trying to say in a subtle and elegant way, but its attempt at elegance is analogous to rolling a coprolite around in glitter, then calling it gold ore. Haha
But yeah, the fat motif for the hippo personality is a real result; I linked it in my post above!

Wooooooow...

I just read the description. Are you sure you don't feel called to the career of IRS Collection Agent? ...Just kidding

The test didn't have much credibility before, and now it has even less. I'm sorry you got that kind of result on it.
Lol, right? Because there is seldom a time that a hippo does not engorge it's face with food. But this rare phenomenon does, indeed, happen, and it must compensate for this trying time of fasting by gussying up in a respectable, tent-sized dress and getting that IRS job in order to continue consuming material wealth for itself! I mean, just the thought of money leaving others' pockets is as satisfying as lining your own, right? :laughing:

Ey, it's all right, though! Even though my results didn't speak to me on a prophetic level, the test did serve its purpose, and that was to be an amusing bit of entertainment. xD

·
Registered
419 Posts
@The Royal Architect
I ve just read the whole description ,some parts of it make me think about___

30312810._UX1702_SS1702_.jpg

I could be a mouse (,or a shrew!!)(haha)
,it could be my joy ,if you want to be a hippo

·
Registered
INFP 4w5, 5w6, 9w1 Sx/Sp
367 Posts

·
Banned
972 Posts
Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function mysql_connect() in /home/animal17/public_html/results/db_config.php:8 Stack trace: #0 /home/animal17/public_html/results/index.php(104): include_once() #1 {main} thrown in /home/animal17/public_html/results/db_config.php on line 8
A fatal error? Well, this quiz didn't tell me anything about myself I wouldn't already knew. :laughing:

·
Registered
My vehicle is INFP, 9w8. Vroom vroom!!
1,586 Posts
Discussion Starter #53
A fatal error? Well, this quiz didn't tell me anything about myself I wouldn't already knew. :laughing:
You diabolical poacher!! You killed all the animals!!!!

Even the fat hippo!!

41 - 55 of 55 Posts