Personality Cafe banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,699 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had an INFJ who in my opinion is hurting a lot of people and engaging in ethical dilemmas should as transference onto other patients do a lot of harm. I developed GERD because of their medication regimen. They had one patient commit suicide and another who was homicidal. Should I contact the medical board about them?

Reactions: O_o

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
by default my answer to "should i or shouldn't i" is yes.

Had an INFJ who in my opinion is hurting a lot of people and engaging in ethical dilemmas should as transference onto other patients do a lot of harm. I developed GERD because of their medication regimen. They had one patient commit suicide and another who was homicidal. Should I contact the medical board about them?
still yes, but now FUCK yes.

·
Registered
5,248 Posts
Are you running into a compelling reason not to?

·
Registered
92 Posts
Why haven't you already? Don't maintain your anonymity, you've potentially got a case for medical malpractice in your lap. Ever wonder what you would do if you were a millionaire?

Besides, she's clearly a danger and that can NOT stand.

·
Registered
5,261 Posts
HoYA

Get the family of the suicide victim involved in it as well and, oh man. Is they're doing all that explicitly, imagine how much else is going on behind the scenes? When people get sloppy, they get sloppy in a lot of directions. Mishandling reports, etc.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts