Personality Cafe banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2,901 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I work in an international bank and get paid well.

Dissatisfations:
1. Exposure and network
Been here since 18 and 5 years have gone by. I think it's good for my INTJ maturity to get to know other bank and more people too.

2. First impression
When I joined i was very meek and they are used to me being this way. It limits me in terms of being contained to their first impression of me. I wore a veil before because of my oarent's religion and I've changed a lot. Me, seducing a prospect boyfriend attracts more attention than necessary.

3. Motivation
I have won awards at work and everything seem okay except for me. I feel stuck and resigning will be a bit hurtful because of thr memories but I know this will ignite a certain kind of motivation that will propel me in my career.

I want to be excited to get to know an organization again.

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
If it was me, being that there's only one life to experience and being that i'd be still young (23 if i got it right?), if i felt that i wanted to explore more, I'd explore more. Like I say there's always time to be caged in a stable, boring and unexciting job. If I have the chance to try different things, learning what i like and dislike, learning more stuff, growing, I'll choose that over the thought of working 40+ years for the same company.
But I am me and I have my own expectations and needs. Someone else's can be different. ;)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts