Registered
341 Posts
:carrot:

:brocoli:

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
INFPs are good for me. all that Fi is nice like cream cheese frosting on a banana nut muffin. I appreciate.

edit: lolllllllll that sounded a lot worse than I intended. I actually was thinking about food, literally. I have muffins in the fridge and they're calling me.
Now I really want a banana nut muffin.

Reactions: cuddle bun

·
Registered
3,734 Posts
It's really bugging me that they're not synchronized:unsure:
It's Fi in vegetable form :happy: Each one does what they feel is true to their internal framework of rythm.

Reactions: LittleDreamer

·
Registered
247 Posts
Y'all are my favorite type (after INFJ's of course :tongue: ) because you're quiet and mystical like me. There are other qualities but I'm trying to refrain from describing the INFP guys I've befriended over the years lol. We have/had some great friendships.

·
Registered
2,177 Posts
Thanks for all the compliment but i just hope we get it in real life too. Cos irl, people aren't fond of us. Maybe it's our aloofness. Or our sensitivity. Or our small batter capacity for social interactions, or our firm stand on some things, or maybe we aren't friendly / likeable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,345 Posts
Thanks for all the compliment but i just hope we get it in real life too. Cos irl, people aren't fond of us. Maybe it's our aloofness. Or our sensitivity. Or our small batter capacity for social interactions, or our firm stand on some things, or maybe we aren't friendly / likeable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I hear a lot of general sentiment that INFPs aren't well liked, but is it not the vocal few versus the more silent majority? I will say that if there's ever conflict between me and a person, it's usually due to me being steadfast (and them wanting to shake me from my values / change my mind), or because I don't seem to care (aloofness a bit). The INFPs I know are pretty likable and can maneuver through a crowd well if they are comfortable with themselves.

Reactions: Lovely Agony

·
Registered
784 Posts
So while Idly scrolling through forums, it occurred to me I saw a lack of appreciation threads for the INFPs. Upon searching I discovered there was actually an abundance of them, but they were all pretty old and barely had any replies.
So I've decided to revive the thread to appreciate my favorite type. So (I say so a lot) people from all around PerC, let's show some love for the INFPs.

I just wanna say I really admire you guys as from my experience I've always seen you guys as a good balance between logic and emotion; managing to be both clever an insightful, yet understanding and sensitive. Logical enough to have good conversations with, and emotional enough to keep me grounded. Not to mention often quite poetic. Plus through all the good qualities you manage to be self-deprecating.

Alright...I didn't plan out how to play this off without it being awkward. So I'm just gonna add a picture of a cat.

View attachment 710490
(Dammit, I don't know how to resize images).
Thank you! You guys are super awesome too :) Thanks for being you!

·
Registered
1,965 Posts
Awww thanks :kitteh:

I don't understand why people don't like us. Is it the Fi-Ne? Are we constantly saying stuff that makes them uncomfortable or are we shaking up their world view? I don't get it. I always feel like I am never saying or doing the right thing.

·
Registered
2,032 Posts
Awww thanks :kitteh:

I don't understand why people don't like us. Is it the Fi-Ne? Are we constantly saying stuff that makes them uncomfortable or are we shaking up their world view? I don't get it. I always feel like I am never saying or doing the right thing.
Who says that? Who doesn't like you? If I want a honest opinion I go to an INFP. Your incorruptible Fi is a light in the dark. If people can't take the INFP it's their problem. I get that some INFPs are annoying because they are immature and just hate the world because hating is cool, but if you meet a grown up INFP, that is pure gold. Very valuable to have around. I see that Fi and when I see it transformed into art I'm like... take me now!!!

INFP > ENFP. ENFPs always change their goal posts and are so restless they are tiring. You guys are so fixed on values that I know you'd be there where I left you the day before pursuing the same result.

In an hypothetical relationship, we'd have a few Fe Fi clashes, but that won't be a problem if we're both grown up and understand that Fi or Fe don't represent perfection and that both have blind spots. I can see debating and deciding successfully with an INFP about anything. And the sexeh times would probably be A+ coz INFJ and INFPs can get so incredibly creative together. :bwink:

Reactions: Judson Joist

·
Registered
400 Posts
Hello hello! ♥
Aah gosh;; It's been a little bit of a long time since I last wrote a post about my love for INFPs, so instead of copy+paste I'll just think up what I can off the top of my noggin; I've been with my INFP for a little over 4 years now, and surprisingly, he hasn't changed one bit~ ♥ He's easily the most loving person in my life -- how do you guys have so much love inside you!? Your poor little hearts must be bursting all the time, the amount of compassion seriously astounds me!

♡ How patient and understanding you are with others.
Not quick to judge in the least, Fi + Ne makes a lovely combination in truly looking @ a person, and thinking to oneself, "How did they get into this situation? What are they really feeling?" Can be very selfless, in giving their time and a listening ear to others. You get the feeling that they are actually listening to you; there's a sincerity in their actions that can't be ignored. Before looking down @ someone for who they are, or where they are @ in their life, you pause to put yourself in their shoes and imagine all the sorts of things that could be going on. When I think of INFP, I think of the word sonder. Never quick to hurt or place judgement on others, but instead helping outsiders to realize what could be happening with some poor individual, whom is only as human as the rest of us.​

♡ A childlike wonder and sense of humor too pure for this world.
Although I'm unable to truly grasp your sense of imagination, I greatly admire the way you think; able to find happiness in everything around you and beyond. This naive nature of yours is simply adorable, and something you should never let go of no matter how many times others may say so;; (Just don't ever forget to bring along a sidekick as to not get hurt or caught up in life's little mishaps~) You really do see the world in a way that others don't, and it's a beautiful quality to have. Don't ever feel discouraged -- continue to share with the rest of us all the big and little things you see; the ideas and connections. Your happiness is contagious, and although the world is unable to have your beautiful mind, we really wish we do.​

♡ The depth and meaning behind your thoughts, actions and feelings.
You are the last to say or do something without thinking about it first. You know yourself better than anyone else does, and have the uncanny ability to really zero-in on something, and identify how it fits with everything else like a puzzle -- if it's meant to be, or something that should be discarded. There's so much passion within you, how much you believe in something -- right or wrong. You're not afraid to fight, to swim against the current. There's always a reason for everything you say and do, you don't take life or people lightly. There's a fire within that never goes out, I never wish for it to.​

Although you are going to have those moments, when you feel alone. Like no one cares. And there's no one there for you. The world would truly be @ such a loss without you; all the things you can do for humanity, even simply those closest to you. You are a beam of light in many dark lives, a bundle of endless possibilities that can and will forever shape reality around you. It's like I tell the love of my life every day, "Where would I be without you?"

Please don't ever leave us, INFP. The earth will forever mourn your existence once you're gone, there's so much beauty -- inside you, and what you bring to the rest of us.

·
Registered
5,248 Posts
Well thanks INTP Chickin friend. I like you too. I like that cat also. What a cutie.

I really appreciate especially how this was very sweet and unexpected but also grounded and rational in INTP fashion. Some other appreciate-an-INFP threads are also very kind but are sort of candy floss sweet, fluff and not really logic, so this is a very satisfying read. Thanks for being such an awesome INTP, you do your species proud. ;)

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #37
Well thanks INTP Chickin friend. I like you too. I like that cat also. What a cutie.

I really appreciate especially how this was very sweet and unexpected but also grounded and rational in INTP fashion. Some other appreciate-an-INFP threads are also very kind but are sort of candy floss sweet, fluff and not really logic, so this is a very satisfying read. Thanks for being such an awesome INTP, you do your species proud. ;)
Saying things like that really warms my cold circuits.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Thank you dude, this means a lot! I usually feel very much isolated being the way I am in my everyday life, so seeing this made me feel a lot better today. <3

·
Registered
5,358 Posts
Can't hug every INFP!
:kitteh:

This is what you do for us.
:blushed:

You might think you're the rabbit, but to us, you're the cat.
:blushed::kitteh:

21 - 39 of 39 Posts