Personality Cafe banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all! This is my first post on personality cafe. I created this account for the sole purpose of asking this question.

So I have tested ENFJ, although I wonder if I am an ambivert as they say because I certainly do like my alone time. However, I think that I am primarily an extrovert that is just shy. I have slight anxiety from a violent trauma I had years back and it has made me turn inward and kind of become shy and introverted.

Anyway, I have met an ISFJ that is attracted to me. I am very attracted to him as well. My question is...do you think he would like me in the long term? Because I worry that I am too shy and anxious for him. I put on a great front of being extroverted and in control but inside of myself, I am mushy jello. I am an independent person and very self motivated but I just wonder if he would like me once he got to know me better. What do you guys think?

I am an extremely loyal person and very understanding of other people. I like having lots of quiet time so I suppose, as I said, I am an ambivert. I am also rather conservative for an ENFJ, I think, quite traditional in many ways. I am very warm and caring and don't really care about the S/N clash as long as the other person loves me. I just want to love and be loved!

Do you think we could work out? He has approached me already and I have been a little hesitant to reciprocate my interest because I'm so worried he will be dissapointed when he gets to know me. Would an ISFJ male mind a shy but loyal ENFJ woman and have patience for her?

Thank you all!:kitteh:

EDIT: Forgot to mention that ISFJ is in an administrative postion at his work. And that is NOT why I'm interested in him, I only found out much later after I started liking him as to what he did for work. But he is pretty assertive in character, so I am assuming that he is displaying the other side of ISFJs that can be the "hard taskmaster", lol.

·
Registered
998 Posts
It's funny because how you describe yourself in the 3rd and 4th paragraph sounds a lot like an ISFJ. Don't worry so much about the S/N thing. I think the main different you may see is that the sensor tends to be realistic when the intuitive tends to be idealistic. Ideally speaking, this could be a realistic relationship. lol I think it sounds like you could have a beautiful relationship. Good luck!!

Reactions: Sunn
1 - 2 of 2 Posts