Personality Cafe banner

41 - 43 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
The other day my friend helped me realize that I am a shy enfp instead of a infp. I wish I came to this conclusion before posting all over the infp forum how infp I was...I was even thinking of getting an infp tattoo and everything! *sigh*

Any other shy extroverts here? That sounds so weird.

Can I be really hyper over here without annoying anyone? I'm only shy offline unfortunately…:unsure:
I went back and forth between thinking I was INFP and ENFP because of my quiet tendencies.
I am shy in new environments, especially a new job or class. I am reserved and stand-offish. I am like that until I feel people out and know I can be myself around them, or at least unleash a little bit of my Ninaness. However, I always remain somewhat reserved when I am at work or in class.

Usually, am shy until I know people will accept my crazy, then I unleash.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Yeah I think I'm a shy ENFP too. Recently I've been going out a lot and I absolutely love social interactions. In fact, this morning I did the personality test again and I came back as ENFP - although my extroversion was just slightly higher than my introversion (11%).

Nonetheless, I think I had a lot of insecurities about myself before and now that I've accepted a lot of them and gained confidence and more self-esteem, I've been able to talk freely and enjoy life among friends, families, acquaintances and strangers.

·
Registered
51 Posts
That is very similar to what I went through when I was 19.
Confidence is a bid deal.

41 - 43 of 43 Posts