Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
It's my understanding you are quite capable of remorse, but do you ever feel humiliated? If so, in which situations? To how much of an extent?

Maybe not so much regarding being suddenly without pants in the middle of Times Square, but semi-casual, everyday interactions.

·
Registered
ENFP-A
2,227 Posts
Not if I'm around. :wink:
Oh COME ON Rasputin. You don't actually fall for these people? Get your ass back to our boards and away from these souless manipulators.

(If you insist on a one night romp with an ESTP my ESTP Club promoter brother is always ready for emotionless sex with a willing chick.)

·
Registered
172 Posts
It's my understanding you are quite capable of remorse, but do you ever feel humiliated? If so, in which situations? To how much of an extent?

Maybe not so much regarding being suddenly without pants in the middle of Times Square, but semi-casual, everyday interactions.
I tend to feel remorse when it's too late for it to even matter. As for feeling humiliated;: I do feel that way sometimes but I handle it quite well.

·
Registered
743 Posts
It's possible for an ESTP to be shy in certain situations, if they aren't sure what's going on, though I reckon it'd be rare.

And I personally know one ESTP do does post remorseful Facebook updates every Sunday morning. :tongue:

Reactions: Katie Tran

·
MOTM Nov 2010
10,402 Posts
Oh COME ON Rasputin. You don't actually fall for these people? Get your ass back to our boards and away from these souless manipulators.

(If you insist on a one night romp with an ESTP my ESTP Club promoter brother is always ready for emotionless sex with a willing chick.)
What's his number? :tongue:

·
Registered
578 Posts
:shocked: We're not Robots people! We have emotions too :confused:

Today, I showed some regretfull-ness because I let my friend girl use my phone...
Turns out that she sent "I like penis" to some of my male friends and to MY MOM...YEA.
It was pretty insane. I couldn't believe it. Nobody believed it, but when my mom actually texted back...
It was all bad, I felt sooooooooo wronggggggg

I seriously couldn't feel what I was feeling! I never felt this feeling of "AWWWW....." in a long time. I'm still feeling the burn from it right now. Its still a burden...

It was embarrassing. Super embarrassing..

My Friend Girl was so sorry.. :dry:
Eh, there's no next time.

·
MOTM Nov 2010
10,402 Posts

Today, I showed some regretfull-ness because I let my friend girl use my phone...
Turns out that she sent "I like penis" to some of my male friends and to MY MOM...YEA.
It was pretty insane. I couldn't believe it. Nobody believed it, but when my mom actually texted back...

I seriously couldn't feel what I was feeling! I never felt this feeling of "AWWWW....." in a long time. I'm still feeling the burn from it right now. Its still a burden...

Damn, I'm so sorry that happened. That's awful.

I never felt you guys were robots at all. I'm sorry if you feel disrespected in anyway from me or other's posting on here. Aside from hotness, I have a great respect for ESTPs. My father is one too. I know there are more sides to you.

Wow. What a forgiving individual you are. I don't think I'd be talking to someone one who did that to me. I'd be incredibly angry.

·
Registered
74 Posts

There is no forgiveness for something like that. :frustrating:

·
Registered
188 Posts
Only when I lose. Especially when I lose a social interaction with no chance at redemption. Seriously. A decade later I can think back to those moments and cringe.

·
Registered
126 Posts
As far as being shy and UNconfident, we do feel these ways at times but eventually we get over it

Only when I lose. Especially when I lose a social interaction with no chance at redemption. Seriously. A decade later I can think back to those moments and cringe.
I feel the same way, there were countless that i coudlve joined in a conversation with some folks but never did, know that the past is the past but just thinking about those moments makes me feel sad

·
Registered
413 Posts

I used to have a crush on an ESTP some time ago. We once went out on this outing with some other friends and the atmosphere was really awkward. He then made an unbelievably lame ice-breaker that caused his ESFx friend go, "Dude. Lamest. Icebreaker. EVER."

We all burst out into laughter. The guy's face turned beetroot-red. I think that may be the only time I've seen him embarrassed, though he quickly turned the whole thing into a joke.

Other than that, things like shyness and lack of confidence didn't exist in that guy's world, and I highly doubt it does now, either.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts