Personality Cafe banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I werent able to type myself correctly for over half a year and I just realized why: I was so sure I'm an intuitive. Im an ISFJ 4 and things finally click. It explains a lot... but unfortunately theres close to no information about this. Is it really so uncommon?
I'm especially interested in the "dynamic" of how E4 plays out in an dominant Si user. For example how introjections works for them specifically. I experience it as something extremly conflicting but at the same it leaves potential for an extremely balanced personality - but it requires the ISFJ to be really healthy and in their 4ness as well as in their way they use Si (if someone's interested I wouldn't mind elaborating further on my personal experince).

So do you have experience to share and/or maybe some information on this?

·
Registered
984 Posts
I don't think ISFJ type 4 is uncommon. SEI (the socionics counterpart for ISFJ) is an artist.

For me, I feel really bad sensations inside of me when things go wrong. Like debilitating, I can't focus on anything but those sensations and my number one goal is to feel them go away.

Can you elaborate what that ideal state would look like?

·
Registered
5,428 Posts
I werent able to type myself correctly for over half a year and I just realized why: I was so sure I'm an intuitive. Im an ISFJ 4 and things finally click.
How did believing you were an Intuitive make finding your Enneagram type difficult?

·
Registered
71 Posts
ISTJ 4w5 here, I'm really interested as well.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts