Personality Cafe banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,869 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1. What are some things you want to do/ways that you would like to bond with your sibling?

2. What are good ways, in your opinion, for siblings to stay in touch when one is away?

3. What are some things you wish your (older) sibling did for you? back in the day or even now?

:laughing: Thank you in advance!!!! :proud::proud::proud:

·
MOTM Feb 2011
8,078 Posts
1. What are some things you want to do/ways that you would like to bond with your sibling?

2. What are good ways, in your opinion, for siblings to stay in touch when one is away?

3. What are some things you wish your (older) sibling did for you? back in the day or even now?

:laughing: Thank you in advance!!!! :proud::proud::proud:
Different set of answers for two very different brothers...

ENFJ brother:
1. We are very close friends as well as siblings. We do the best we can to see each other frequently given that he has a wife and 3 kids and I have my family too.
2. I guess FB, Skype etc. But my family are all within about 30 mins of me.
3. Nothing really, he's a cool bro.

ISTJ brother:
1. It would be nice to see him more than about twice a year (considering he is only about 20 mins drive away). I would like to go for a drink or do dinner or a movie like we used to before he met his wife.
2. As above.
3. Going back about 13 years, he and I would go about once a week to the movies, he and my husband were close friends too. Now he exists to work, please his wife and child and sleep/eat. I'm sure that deep down he does love me but he is just dysfunctional with his emotions and his wife controls his social interactions by declining herself (with really lame excuses), knowing that he will follow suit. I wish he would ignore her opinion or the need to be with her 24/7 and come spend just 1 hour with me every now and then. He was more affectionate and caring towards me up until about 2 weeks after dad died but now he has regressed back into old him again.

·
Registered
1,869 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah!! :) thanks in advance for any responses.

I would definitely love to hear more about this from ENFJ perspectives... hehe, i dont know if my post was too short or the bullet-proofed numbers threw people off. But, i basically want to bond with my ENFJ sibling more. :blushed: So help would be appreciated!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts