Personality Cafe banner

Sick New World May 13 2023

891 Views 9 Replies 6 Participants Last post by  MadMaxSDP
Anyone going to this? The line up is incredible!
This would be worth a road trip to vegas...
Unholy faaaaak, I'm overcome with the synth techno industrial melancholy blues.
馃槇

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: tanstaafl28
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Most of the groups look to be metal. But yeah, some cool bands. Even have Orgy on the playbill, been an eternity LOL. Too bad I'm 1000+ miles away...

Reactions: Warp11
Lol, I actually thought about going to this, got some gothy and industrial stuff in the mix as well, I dig. Gonna just see if SOAD might be playing locally instead in the year.
Reactions: Warp11
Wow this post actually got a smidge of attention lol
Sure there is some metal in there but lots not considered to be metal. KMFDM, thrill kill kult, Ministry, Skinny puppy, SOAD, SoM (heart swells) idgaf it's all mostly listenable to my ears.
Reactions: Whippit
I saw Turnstile last year, caught them as part of a festival, to my old-ass ears, the sound feels 90's retro, but even then it's good retro and a great show.
Wow this post actually got a smidge of attention lol
Sure there is some metal in there but lots not considered to be metal. KMFDM, thrill kill kult, Ministry, Skinny puppy, SOAD, SoM (heart swells) idgaf it's all mostly listenable to my ears.
Mind blown...
Anyone going to this? The line up is incredible!
This would be worth a road trip to vegas...
Unholy faaaaak, I'm overcome with the synth techno industrial melancholy blues.
馃槇
You going?
Mind blown...
Seeing you two talk is mind blown. Thought you were the same person.
I saw Turnstile last year, caught them as part of a festival, to my old-ass ears, the sound feels 90's retro, but even then it's good retro and a great show.
Prolly not, but that's a lot of damn fine musicians.
You going?
I saw System of a Down at Ozzfest almost 20 years ago. I would go but a little off on timing location.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts