Personality Cafe banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was talking to a lady at work today. She was complaining about a jacket [a technical shell] that had changed from last year's model to this year. The north face logo...on the BACK of the jacket had gone from a bigger logo on the shoulder to a small one right in the middle of the back of the jacket. She was upset and trying to figure out why it changed. How could someone see the logo when you are wearing a backpack she claimed.

My response: "it changed because there have been complaints about the size of the logo. Too many people have complained to north face about the logo being to bulk and hindering performance. There have also been an overwhelming number of complaints that people are now buying north face because its a status icon, and not because its a quality piece of technical gear."

My response was total bull shit. but I couldn't help myself. She was clearly complaining because she wanted people to THINK that her son was wearing north face.

Your turn:crazy:

(pretty sure this would be something a sensor would do, still learning about the different aspects here. I definitely talk to a lot of people about north face logos that is for sure LOL)

·
Registered
743 Posts
I was talking to a lady at work today. She was complaining about a jacket [a technical shell] that had changed from last year's model to this year. The north face logo...on the BACK of the jacket had gone from a bigger logo on the shoulder to a small one right in the middle of the back of the jacket. She was upset and trying to figure out why it changed. How could someone see the logo when you are wearing a backpack she claimed.

My response: "it changed because there have been complaints about the size of the logo. Too many people have complained to north face about the logo being to bulk and hindering performance. There have also been an overwhelming number of complaints that people are now buying north face because its a status icon, and not because its a quality piece of technical gear."

My response was total bull shit. but I couldn't help myself. She was clearly complaining because she wanted people to THINK that her son was wearing north face.

Your turn:crazy:

(pretty sure this would be something a sensor would do, still learning about the different aspects here. I definitely talk to a lot of people about north face logos that is for sure LOL)
So anyway, I was on a forum, and some guy posted a story where he came to a conclusion that a woman he knew was a sensor, based on the complaints this woman was making about a jacket logo which indicated she was a shallow person, not realising this is a piss poor way of typing people.

Silly intuitive!

·
Cafe Legend and MOTM Jan 2011
15,420 Posts
Hahaha, to both of you! Okay, well, yeah, aside from the type-ism, that's a funny story. I like how you responded to her complaint, gloosle. I also like how you turned it back on gloosle, Capsicum. Nice to see people being witty, even if y'all are sometimes mean to each other. :laughing:

·
Registered
743 Posts
Hahaha, to both of you! Okay, well, yeah, aside from the type-ism, that's a funny story. I like how you responded to her complaint, gloosle. I also like how you turned it back on gloosle, Capsicum. Nice to see people being witty, even if y'all are sometimes mean to each other. :laughing:
Cheers. :proud:

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
So what's the point of having a logo if it's not going to be seen?

Reactions: gloosle

·
Registered
2,999 Posts
So what's the point of having a logo if it's not going to be seen?
Se question.
Ne question: What's the point in having a logo? -> What's the point in having? -> What's the point? :tongue:

·
Registered
6,993 Posts
Sensors and intuitives who are truly in love should think about making even more babies.. (Note; Sensors and Intuitives who are truly in love, not the ones who aren't in love) ..Because due to their love, they will breed a generation of less typism.

·
Registered
2,999 Posts
Typism - when one person makes an observation about their experiences with a type thus far, and another person over-identifies with that type.

Reactions: gloosle

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
I just don't know how someone can jump to this conclusion:
"She was clearly complaining because she wanted people to THINK that her son was wearing north face."

I'd be standing there wondering why she cared so much about a logo. Then I'd give up and start thinking about something else. :tongue:

Reactions: Raichan

·
Banned
1,148 Posts
this INFJ (N) goes weak at the knees for SP's I types for S by how wet my knickers are! this is true :laughing:

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
lol touche Capsicum :laughing:

·
Registered
2,999 Posts
I just don't know how someone can jump to this conclusion:
"She was clearly complaining because she wanted people to THINK that her son was wearing north face."

I'd be standing there wondering why she cared so much about a logo. Then I'd give up and start thinking about something else. :tongue:
Well, if you care about a logo, usually it's because it has something to do with status. *shruggles*

Reactions: alionsroar

·
Registered
743 Posts
lol touche Capsicum :laughing:
Ah no worries... just remember that being shallow isn't tied to a certain type... and so on. :tongue:

this INFJ (N) goes weak at the knees for SP's I types for S by how wet my knickers are! this is true :laughing:
Should I pass that on to the other SP types? :crazy:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts