Personality Cafe banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
*Silly switch: ON. Watch out, World!!*

SO, you have to “dare” the person below you to do something silly (I don’t have to, cause starting this thread was my silly thing, MUHAHAHA) (OK dare me anyways plz I’ll do it plz nothing boring :welcoming::spacecraft-1::wrecking_ball_viza_:)

RULES:
  1. When you do it tell us the story (better yet WE WANT VIDEO)
  2. Give something the person won’t be tempted to procrastinate about and never do it, that’s no fun...
  3. You’re allowed to do it and post the video later
  4. You’re allowed to do it and procrastinate and never post the video:redface:
  5. NO LYING (I know you’re incapable of lying anyways, hehe)
  6. No “dance in you underwear...” We all already do that like all the time, that’s a boring one XD
  7. Actually that’s OK
  8. You can repeat what somebody else gave as a challenge, that’s OK.
  9. Nothing that would be dangerous...c’mon, you’re more ENFP creative than that...
  10. Extra points if you make yourself laugh
  11. Extra points if you make somebody else laugh IRL
  12. Points taken away if it’s too long
  13. Extra points if you’re rebellious and you break one of my rules, I love it when people break rules :E
  14. No NSFW stuff (I just put this here so you guys can break it, lololol)
Remember, the goal is just to help one another keep our silly bone limber...it’s for silly fun. No bragging rights or anything like that...but laughing rights, yes, absolutely.
HOP TO IT MY LUVLY RAIMBOBUTT UNICORNZZZZ HAV FUNNNNNN:crazy:crazy:crazy:
:words::words::words::words::words::words::words::words::words::words::words::words::words::words::words:

NEXT PERSON: I challenge you to dance like these unicorns (with unicorn noises, if you want!) to a song by Billy Cobham or Spyro Gyra, playing very loudly. Like, the WHOLE song...if you don’t crack up and die in the middle of it XDXDXD

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Let's do this. But i cannot dance right now. Can you change the original dare?
But that’s the point, if you can’t dance :D you’re just being silly! In fact dance as badly as you can, you’ll have fun!
BUTTT...if you REALLY want to be rebellious and change something about the dare you can. You can pretend to play air drums and other instruments instead, to one of those songs.

PS Do ESFPs even have a silly switch??

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Maybe my reply was mean...I meant this thread mostly for ENFPs, because we ENFPs tend to have what MBTI folks call a “silly switch” where out of nowhere we do something silly or fun, just because. We’re very goofy :p We actually NEED to goof off regularly. But anyways, you signed up, you’re on!!:wink:

·
Banned
8,873 Posts
But that’s the point, if you can’t dance :D you’re just being silly! In fact dance as badly as you can, you’ll have fun!
BUTTT...if you REALLY want to be rebellious and change something about the dare you can. You can pretend to play air drums and other instruments instead, to one of those songs.

PS Do ESFPs even have a silly switch??
I don't even know what switch is? Is that Nintendo switch?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts