I am supposedly INFP, with high Te. Most of us come to this forum to find like-minded people, therefore I am interested to see in which ways we might be alike.
- I tolerate weak people, misfits. I would never bully anyone. Only time I judge (and quite harshly) is if I am really invested in a project and someone wants to do something that I find stupid.
- Took a few courses of literature at university a couple of years ago. Was always frustrated that everything was so vague. A bunch of talk and never any conclusions.
- Very impatient with ineffective systems. If a system is automated and it misunderstands me it can drive me insane.
- Buys a laptop like this:
1. Research laptops for about a month.
2. Orders one home from the internet (since it is cheaper).
3. Sends it back because it back because it lacks a feature I must have.
4. Repeat step 2 and 3 about 2 times more.
5. Finally settles.
- Don't complain about how I feel. Instead comes up with idea how I can grow personally (Fi) from the experience.
- Enneagram type 3. But whole life is aimed at breaking away from that, becoming more humble, more in the now.
- Believes that life is an illusion. There is no point in doing anything other than things we enjoy. Also believes life is eternal and deeply interconnected.