What is Simon Cowell myers briggs type?

I'm guessing INTJ/ENTJ

Reactions: Confidential

·
Registered
9,800 Posts
Simon Cowell is an ISTP.
This explains everything ;)

He has that love/hate effect on people. Overall though, i don't see him near as confident as he wants others to believe. I can see right through him. Wasn't ever a fan myself.

·
Registered
3,628 Posts
Simon Cowell is not an ISTP.

·
Registered
3,628 Posts
Because you can't relate to him? (Laughs)
He has a television persona of being "the ass hole".
In his personal life he's very different.
oh you've met him? cool.

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
oh you've met him? cool.
I actually have. Lmao.
Let us all remember none of us know each other on the forum. ;)
He definitely uses Ti. He takes things apart and puts them back together to see what works.
He put groups like Il Divo and One Direction together when they were all solo acts beforehand.

·
Registered
1,623 Posts
Simon uses Te not Ti.
I'll give you that. Simon does think out loud rather then process things while thinking about them. He is not a stop starter typically during his conversations which implies internal thinking. He expresses things as he sees them with no precieved filter process. Which is why people love or loathe him.

·
Registered
3,628 Posts
I actually have. Lmao.
Let us all remember none of us know each other on the board. ;)
He definitely uses Ti. He takes things apart and puts them back together to see what works.
He put groups like Il Divo and One Direction together when they were all solo acts beforehand.
That's what Ti is to you? really? k, i don't want to get into this then.

·
Registered
9,800 Posts
Enneagram-wise he seems like an sp 7w8. MBTI..ENTJ? I am definitely stereotyping here lol.
Agreed, i think he seems 7w8. MBTI, i really don't know, although from listening to him over the past 10 years what i have observed he's an introverted sensor who uses Fe. Then again what do i know ;p I don't know him personally , so...

·
Registered
1,476 Posts
Have you actually watched him? What do you really KNOW about him? He's doing charity, he says that dogs love him and definitely the dog in the interview loved him... Check that out here. I do not think he's as cold as some of you seem to think. But I do think he is reserved at least about expressing his emotions. That's not coldness.

Any type can be rude and harsh. I think Cowell is Fi-user but not (only) because of his behavior but his facial expressions. Compare for example Bill Gates (Fe-user, INTP) and Simon Cowell. I do not know his type though, just think he's Fi-user... Could be ENTJ. He seems 7w8 to me.

·
Registered
1,623 Posts
Any type can be expressive in terms of facial features. That's more culturally learned then anything else. It's one of the things teachers usually express that children do at a very young age when it comes to cooperation and interpersonal relations. I don't think that is indicative of Fi or Fe that is just societal conditioning, it's influenced behavior that is commonly enforced threw cultural expectations/participation in western worlds.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts