Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been reading Please Understand Me II, and it points out very well why INTJ's and ENFP's personalities work together.

Problem is, I dont know any ENFP guys.

take a looksie at my profile, if you are interested, drop me a line :)

·
World's biggest INTJ fangirl
2,314 Posts
Its a good book hey :). I really enjoyed it. After reading it, I've gotta admit, I was super keen on finding myself a Mastermind just to see what this whole thing was all about (that and the title "Mastermind" is super cool!!). But its also been great being able to meet and come to a better understanding of a veriety of types.

·
Registered
677 Posts
eHarmony told me I didn't have a soul mate. Boo eharmony.
Haha! I haven't had any luck on there either, been a paid customer since September 2010. I have met 2 cool girls there that seemed to be a perfect fit, just never was able to get anywhere as we're in diff. cities.

·
Banned
9,594 Posts
Haha! I haven't had any luck on there either, been a paid customer since September 2010. I have met 2 cool girls there that seemed to be a perfect fit, just never was able to get anywhere as we're in diff. cities.
:( sadness.

I met my bf on here, but I wasn't looking at the time we met.

·
Registered
583 Posts
eHarmony told me I didn't have a soul mate. Boo eharmony.
They should just randomize the people with no matches and match them. Anyone seen Paul Bart Mall Cop. The saddest part of that movie was when he checked a dating site and it said. "You have no matches." Nothing makes me sadder than a single fat guy.

·
Registered
862 Posts
They should just randomize the people with no matches and match them. Anyone seen Paul Bart Mall Cop. The saddest part of that movie was when he checked a dating site and it said. "You have no matches." Nothing makes me sadder than a single fat guy.
What about half a single fat guy?
/inappropriate black humour

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
yeah, I know there are dating sites out there, I've been a member of match.com and i'm on a few free ones. I haven't found anyone yet, so I figured it couldn't hurt to ask on here. At least I can't say I didn't try, and I have an even better reason to mope when I feel like it.

·
Registered
104 Posts
aranae-

I like the Latrodectus Mactans Avatar. :) (I have always enjoyed studying insects/spiders, as well as snakes and most all the other creatures that most people shun.) Since you live in Texas, and I live in California... I doubt dating is much of a possibility. However, I am intrigued, and am open to friendship. I have yet to knowingly discuss arachnology with an INTJ woman my age. (I'm also 33)

Now for the ENFP part of my post... although some others have admonished you for posting such a thread, I think it's courageous and admirable for an introvert. :)

·
Registered
5,643 Posts
lol NT women are great but the idea of online dating sounds like a fast track to getting my kidney stolen XD. Plus i'm not an ENFP so i wont be able to just brush that off without some serious psychological damage XD

*Ends Taking the piss session*

Reactions: Reluctanine

·
Registered
845 Posts
I don't get online dating... sure it's more opened but still, it's better to find someone in reality.

·
His Majesty
12,625 Posts
Hey! I'm a single fat guy! :( AND I'm black!

·
Banned
9,594 Posts
I met my bf on personalitycafe *shrugs* I wasn't looking but I can't hate on online dating.

Besides, I live in the Appalachians, think I'm gonna date one of those rednecks? Nooooo way.

1 - 20 of 62 Posts