Personality Cafe banner

41 - 60 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
869 Posts
Kinda shows how desperate we INTJs are for companionship. Aww, poor lonely INTJs. (No offense, I'm also one =P)
I think the problem for me is a lack of desperation. I'm quite happy whether I'm alone or with someone, which leads to me not spending that much time searching for a companion.

·
Registered
28,954 Posts
It's not that easy. INTJs will never under social norms (INTPs will never care about them). If I could just be like "INTP looking for an ENFP" I would be lucky.

·
Registered
332 Posts
Try Project Evolve. It's a dating website based upon MBTI types.
I'm not sure if these exist, but try looking for MBTI dating mixers too. If you can't find one, then start one.

·
Registered
1,677 Posts
I've been reading Please Understand Me II, and it points out very well why INTJ's and ENFP's personalities work together.

Problem is, I dont know any ENFP guys.

take a looksie at my profile, if you are interested, drop me a line :)
Have you found an ENFP guy by now? :)

They are really not that hard to find. Every second guy I run into seems to be an ENFP, so in case you haven't found yours yet, I could give you a hint on where to look ;)

·
Registered
1,677 Posts
Try Project Evolve. It's a dating website based upon MBTI types.
I'm not sure if these exist, but try looking for MBTI dating mixers too. If you can't find one, then start one.
Evolove sucks if you live in Europe. Just saying.

Plus, once you made an account you can't delete it anymore. It's creepy.

·
Registered
1,677 Posts
Two things:

1. Ah, I wouldn't have guessed. I'm from mid-Atlantic North America.

2. You can't? o_O.
Haha I like your avatar and username :D

Hmm I think online dating wouldn't exist without introverts...I mean, imagine they'd actually leave their house every now and then... they'd meet so many potential dates that online dating would become unnecessary! :O

Jk :)

·
Registered
332 Posts
Haha I like your avatar and username :D

Hmm I think online dating wouldn't exist without introverts...I mean, imagine they'd actually leave their house every now and then... they'd meet so many potential dates that online dating would become unnecessary! :O

Jk :)
Haha, thanks, Papillons. I like your username and avatar too. Watercolors are some of my favorite types of paintings, and there's just something so beautiful about the different words for butterflies.

I don't think online dating would exist without other circumstances too. People who have relocated, and use dating sites to meet new people. Students in intense graduate programs, or medical schools, who are trying to balance extroversion with good grades. Then you get into the subset of other dating sites too (religious dating sites, 55+, disabled dating, etc). The whole world of online dating has become incredibly fascinating. I can hardly wait to see what sociologists and anthropologists write about it over the next few decades. As soon as those studies come out, I don't know about you, but I will be the first in line to read them.

·
Registered
ENFP-A - 2w3 - JEEP
5,153 Posts
I've been on this forum a long-ass time lol.

I think things had just ended with an INFP at the time as well.. Would have been the perfect chance to get back on the wagon :p
I'm sure any girl would want you Tri :)

41 - 60 of 62 Posts