Personality Cafe banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Impossible Quiz - Free Online Puzzle Games from AddictingGames

I'm posting this thread in all the temperaments. I want to see if there is any kind of correlation between type and performing well on this ridiculous "quiz". So, go to the link and take the quiz and make sure to tell me how far you get on it after a few tries. If you aren't familiar with the quiz, it basically plays mind games of a fairly whimsical nature. I've only gotten to level 45 before I decided to give up. Anyways, take the quiz, tell me your type and your score and any thoughts you have as to why you got that score. Thanks!

·
Registered
2,374 Posts
I do appreciate the lateral thinking aspects of it, but then some of the answers lack any logic at all - question 23, for instance - and that annoys me, especially since it becomes an exercise in having to remember all the illogical answers just to get yourself back to where you were before you lost.

·
Registered
386 Posts
SJs not wanting to play a game that requires one to think outside the box and occasionally (well, very frequently) be willing to put up with complete bullshit answers as "correct?"

Who could have ever predicted this outcome? :kitteh:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts