Personality Cafe banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I posted this over in the ENFJ forum and wanted to get some opinions on my estimations of each type as a chocolate or candy. What do you think? :D

Rationals:

ENTJ - Lion Bar
ENTP - Pop Rocks
INTJ - Jawbreaker
INTP - Jelly beans

Artisans:

ESTP - Oreo
ESFP - Strawberry laces
ISFP - Ice gems
ISTP - Brighton rock

Guardians:

ESTJ - Yorkie
ESFJ - Twix
ISFJ - Diary Milk
ISTJ - Kit Kat

Idealists:

ENFP - Curly Wurly
ENFJ - Ferrero Rocher
INFP - Twirl
INFJ - Rainbow drops

·
Over 300 Confirmed Kills
10,577 Posts
l object to INTP jelly beans. l'm going to ask them.

Reactions: lilysocks and that

·
Registered
770 Posts
Doritos sweet chili heat chips but with the spicy chili first and the sweet second.

I think this works because INTP's have a somewhat hard shell (which would be the chip itself), INTP's can say bitter or spicy things to people we don't know well (not purposely trying to be make people mad or sad) and INTP's end up being sweet to the people we know well.

May not apply to all INTP's

·
Registered
432 Posts
ISTJs as Kit Kat?

What?

The only logical reason I see is that we are subtly being told to "take a break" but that makes Kit Kats opposite us, not similar to us, because Kit Kats are associated with breaks and we are not.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ISTJs as Kit Kat?

What?

The only logical reason I see is that we are subtly being told to "take a break" but that makes Kit Kats opposite us, not similar to us, because Kit Kats are associated with breaks and we are not.
Ahh, my reasoning is that KitKats are your bog standard chocolate. Society's most popular break bar and very much a staple in any scenario (at least involving snacks)... Like an ISTJ: reliable, no nonsense, you can find them everywhere and they get the job done!

·
Registered
432 Posts
Ahh, my reasoning is that KitKats are your bog standard chocolate. Society's most popular break bar and very much a staple in any scenario (at least involving snacks)... Like an ISTJ: reliable, no nonsense, you can find them everywhere and they get the job done!
Ok, fair enough, I didn't realise Kit Kats were so standard. I like your description of ISTJs :)

·
Registered
427 Posts
I object to ISTJs being Kit Kats. An ISTJ is like dark chocolate: extremely bitter until you realize you will never be able to live without it anymore.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts