Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, it seems like whenever a person starts an INTP skype chat room it dies out, so perhaps we could all just share Skype screen names and add one another?

Mine is treschanna.green1 feel free to add me :)

·
Registered
2,923 Posts
ThouGuy1 here. I'm super hawt and sexy, so be warned, you may orgasm from my mere skype-presence.

·
Registered
309 Posts
Hey guys, it seems like whenever a person starts an INTP skype chat room it dies out, so perhaps we could all just share Skype screen names and add one another?

Mine is treschanna.green1 feel free to add me :)
But an active group would be nice/

Anyway mine is jaeyan88

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
Sorry going off-topic but: Does anyone know what happened to that Tinychat thing that was going on a few years (months) ago? Skype just isn't my style (for reasons (which are justifiable (and aren't irrational at all))).

·
Registered
2,982 Posts
Sorry for being off-topic but: Does anyone know what happened to that Tinychat thing that was going on a few years (months) ago? Skype just isn't my style (for reasons (which are justifiable (and aren't irrational at all))).
http://personalitycafe.com/intp-forum-thinkers/123804-intp-chatroom.html
http://personalitycafe.com/intp-forum-thinkers/154969-tinychat.html

And I think there's a reason the whole Skype thing died down. The reason being: we aren't social enough to keep actual conversation going. Most of us are more of the listening type, so I don't know how chatting it up with one another will really work.

·
Registered
2,923 Posts
So who's going to organize the group? I can if somebody tells me how, just don't expect me to moderate your asses.

·
Registered
309 Posts
So who's going to organize the group? I can if somebody tells me how, just don't expect me to moderate your asses.
I don't know either, never learned to use Skype.

I think that if we make a group(I don't know how that works) we will be more comfortable to start the conversations lol.

·
Registered
147 Posts

I think that if we make a group(I don't know how that works) we will be more comfortable to start the conversations lol.
I do know how to use Skype, but my problem is that I don't constantly have time on my hands to manage it.

·
Registered
2,923 Posts

Hmm, I just added all the INTPs on my skype to a group, but I don't know if that would affect how they see others. Does it automatically put all of them in a group for you too?

·
Registered
147 Posts
Hmm, I just added all the INTPs on my skype to a group, but I don't know if that would affect how they see others. Does it automatically put all of them in a group for you too?
The group chat will appear to ones whom were added, but If others don't have them on the list, they'll be displayed as skype icons filled with white.

·
Registered
2,923 Posts
The group chat will appear to ones whom were added, but If others don't have them on the list, they'll be displayed as skype icons filled with white.
Ok, so until we all add each other it's basically a pointless endeavor? :laughing: Well..., at least we tried.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Ok, so until we all add each other it's basically a pointless endeavor? :laughing: Well..., at least we tried.
There can be one person who adds everyone who wants to participate. When the person is on their list, they can be added to the group chat.

The only flaw is that sometimes after few hours of not being signed in Skype the conversation won't load properly when signing in again.

·
Registered
309 Posts
Same here. I think that an IRC would be better than Skype. Not sure if anyone tried that before though.
I haven't tried IRC.

I guess that you have to put all the people on the group and then send a message, so the group chat will appear no? but only for people who are in the list already.

·
Registered
2,923 Posts
Just sent a message in the group. Don't hate me, I only got Skype yesterday. :unsure:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts