Votes: 12 32.4%
  • Hell. No.

Votes: 12 32.4%
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
14,801 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm making this thread separate because it's not just about spanking.

I'm talking about butt slapping, yes, but also smacking other body parts, like for example a woman's breasts.

I remember once when I was younger I had this very passive boyfriend who was sexually submissive and I made him slap me in the face once during sex (not hard enough to leave a mark or anything). I hated how passive he was sexually and it turned me off, he was a pretty terrible lay, but a really nice guy.

Weirdly though I don't usually ask my lovers to smack me in the face because they are typically sexually dominant enough that if they did slap me in the face it would scare me rather than excite me.

I've always liked a little spanking now and then though, and I even like my breasts slapped as long as it's not too hard. I don't want to be hurt, but I like the stimulation I guess. This also may have to do with the fact that I am naturally large breasted and apparently large breasted women aren't *as* sensitive on their breasts as smaller breasted women because of the extra padding or something.

Who else?

·
Registered
INFJ 6w5, 1w2, 2w1 Sx/Sp
10,477 Posts
I'm a 34B too and I feel like mine are practically numb. Anyway, not really into the whole slapping thing but I'm up for a spanking. I'm pretty boring.

·
MOTM June 2011
6,992 Posts
I've never tried breast slapping but I doubt it'd do much for me. Though it's incredibly uncomfortable to lay on my belly/chest because it hurts my chest. Damn you large breasts, damn you. I also find the letters to be arbitrary, a 38D is like a 36DD. I would probably fail at guessing people's breast sizes.

·
Banned
14,801 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm a 34B too and I feel like mine are practically numb. Anyway, not really into the whole slapping thing but I'm up for a spanking. I'm pretty boring.

Maybe I'm wrong, then.

Mine aren't numb, they just aren't as sensitive as I think some women's are. They're very sensitive just before my period, though, like in a bad way.

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
light playful spanking only, and only as a form of flirtation, and not during sex.

Reactions: Thalassa

·
QUEEN PEEN
9,303 Posts
I've never had a sexual experience that entailed slapping, smacking, or spanking. Hell, that sentence should have ended after the word experience x) In real life though, I've found that getting in fist fights with a person is quite fun and exhilarating. I like knowing I can take a damn good hit from someone... it feels good. I don't think I would ever allow my partner to hit me during sex though. If he/she thinks it's okay to hit me in the bedroom, what's to stop him/her from thinking it's okay elsewhere? I'm not really down for the idea of being disrespected like that by my partner. Bitch ass punks can take a swing at me... I'll lay them out on their asses and have fun doing it. But my partner? Yeah, just... no. Never. If my partner ever raises a hand to me, he/she will really wish they hadn't. I'm a mean fighter... I don't fight fair. I'll fuck a bitch up.

·
Registered
4,835 Posts
hmmm Spanking is a given one that i'm very in favour of and i'd try a bit of slapping aslong as it didn't get out of hand it could be quite enjoyable

·
Registered
637 Posts
A little spanking is nice :) Slapping....dunno, never been slapped, but if done a little gentle I would say fine. I like to experience a little pain, but not too much :p

I really can NOT stand passive guys!!! I'm just not a dominant person (in bed at least, and not in other situations either).

·
Fu Dominant
10,720 Posts
Spanking a naughty SO now and then can be really fun. I'm not into the other stuff though. I'm not a violent person. It doesn't appeal to me in the slightest.

·
Registered
2,688 Posts
no spanking >.< weird childhood associations. but a tad of violence is a turn-on for me. wrestling/grappling is very hot. I actually have bruises on my ribs and arms from wrestling with a guy on Friday...

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
No. Just no. I'd feel so weird and awkward spanking, smacking or slapping someone else, and I'd be incredibly uncomfortable having anything like that done to me. If someone I loved did that to me I would feel so... confused and disturbed and humiliated. Even repulsed, probably. It sounds awful and it would just weird me out so much. :\

Note: Not that I have any problem with anyone else being into that; whatever floats your boat, as the expression goes. It's just so very much not my thing personally...

·
Registered
INFJ 6w5, 1w2, 2w1 Sx/Sp
10,477 Posts
Maybe I'm wrong, then.

Mine aren't numb, they just aren't as sensitive as I think some women's are. They're very sensitive just before my period, though, like in a bad way.
Yeah, hormones have an effect too. Well I was curious so I looked it up on Wikipedia:

"Indeed, the entire breast has a network of nerve endings, and it has the same number of nerve endings no matter how large it is. Accordingly, smaller breasts are more sensitive while larger breasts can be stimulated (e.g. fondled, bitten, sucked) more forcefully. Intense stimulation of a woman's nipples may result in a surge in the production of oxytocin and prolactin which could have a significant effect on her genitals. Having the chest, breasts and nipples stimulated manually (hands), digitally (fingers, toes) and/or orally (mouth, lips, teeth, tongue) is a pleasurable experience enjoyed by many males and females."

So looks like you are right. I don't know whats wrong with me. Maybe it's just a mental thing.

·
Registered
23 Posts
So this is why mine are so sensitive. At least there's one advantage to having a 34B chest.

As long as nobody smacks my face, the rest is fun.

Its a sad day when a woman with a 34B size thiks she is small! There is nothing small about this size!!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts