1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
205 Posts

·
Registered
317 Posts
OP meant for ENTPs specifically.

No. There are many healthier alternatives to achieve relaxation. Vigorous exercise, reading, having sex, writing in my journal, etc.

Marijuana, like any other drug, is used to treat sickness, of body or mind. Marijuana is specifically used for existential malaise. Medical marijuana is a joke, and is merely a front for full-blown legalization:

Also note that the explosion of prescription psychiatric drugs have exploded upwards as well, all to give people who are existentially depressed pleasure.

As an ENTP who is focused on self-determination and developing inner strength, I reject marijuana and the use of drugs as a whole (with the sole exceptions made for tea and for disease treatment where no other therapy will be useful). Drugs are crutches which I find unnecessary towards sustaining a meaningful and well-lived life.

·
Registered
1,981 Posts
Ahhh good ol' MJ. I do partake occassionally, however, I do not make a point to seek it out. There were times in my life where it was present but all in all it is usually brought in by other people who I am enjoying stimulating conversation with. I drink socially and MJ I would put a step below social partaking. If it's there... maybe... if it's not there... no worries.

I am certainly not antidrug and I believe people should chose their own path - I just don't find it central to mine.

·
Registered
584 Posts
Errrr.....no. and I never have.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts