Personality Cafe banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay, so, I originally thought I was an INFP. Then I had some second thoughts, and asked to get typed in the personality forum.

I have since then been typed as: INFJ, ISFP, and INFP.

I am so confused...-_- Because I can relate to all of the IF's. So, I heard you guys were worried about mistyped INFJs and I would really just like to know what you thought. Would I need to post my thing from the personality typing thread into here, or do you guys go about it another way.

Thank you for your help, and sorry for disturbing you.

Reactions: Warrior_Princess

·
Registered
629 Posts
I have been disturbed! Easy way to know if are an IxFP or an INFJ! Don't look at the surface behaviour, you have to go deeper. Cognitive functions are how you get to the same ideas by different paths. SO, the difference is the Ni and Ne in this case. You should read up on that to know if you are INFJ or INFP. Also, Fi and Fe are different because Fi looks inward to judge something as good or bad, and Fe looks outward to judge something as good or bad. So if you decide the moral value of something based on how it affects yourself, most likely you are Fi.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
As it turns out, the person telling me that was only going on my cognitive function scores, which I will admit were probably flawed. However it seems, and I feel is right, that I am an ISFP. Thanks for replying, and I will definitely be talking to you guys more. ^^

Reactions: Mankaroni
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.