Personality Cafe banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have taken 3-4 tests and they have always come out different things. I think I am over analyzing the questions and seeming different each time. I was hoping you guys could help me. I will tell you a little about myself, which will hopefully allow you to decently size me up, if not, please ask me questions that will further help identify me.

I think my most refining feature is my wit and love to argue. I am know for being incredibly unorganized. I never have anything in its place, but I usually can find what I'm looking for. I easily pick up on scientific theories and LOVE thinking about extremely complex things such as origin of life, point of life, origin of the universe and etc. Also. I cannot relax, relaxing makes me feel like I am being so unproductive. I must be doing something even if it is just thinking about complex things.

I don't really like making decisions, I always regret after committing to something and rack my brains with what else I should have done. Another thing that sets me apart is my uncanny knack of starting incredibly complex and original projects but NEVER finishing them. I have more started projects than you can shake a stick at. The concept of creating the ideas is what gives me pleasure as opposed to following through. I also get bored of things rather quickly and I have to pick up a new toy to be completely obsessed with for another 2 weeks before I lose interest and restart the cycle.

I was seriously thinking about ENTP, which was my results from the first test, but I am not sure.

Thanks everyone

TK

·
Registered
751 Posts
Sounds like xNTP to me. I only say P because of you being disorganized, but that in itself isn't enough to signify P. If you like theories and such, you should look into the functions if you haven't yet. Below are the function order for the NT types. If you can figure out your dominant and auxiliary, it shouldn't be too hard from there.

INTJ: Ni Te Fi Se
ENTJ: Te Ni Se Fi
INTP: Ti Ne Si Fe
ENTP: Ne Ti Fi Se

·
Registered
479 Posts
You sound exactly like an ENTP. If you go over to the ENTP forum there are lots of articles you can check out.

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
You sound like an ENTP, but you should check out the cognitive functions (Ne Ti Fe Si, in that order) to see if they fit you. There's plenty of articles in the Myers-Briggs forum about them, and learning about them will be much more useful to figuring out your true type as opposed to taking tests, which aren't that reliable.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts