·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so do any other types come and bother you my intp friends? :mellow:

·
Banned
644 Posts
I'm not typist, but based on my personal experience, ESTJ's (that is, the one's I've personally dealt with) seem to give me the most grief of all types. Some have disdained my attempts at creativity, wit, and style. Then again, their behavior may have nothing to do with their personality type, but their character.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ya i know what you mean, there really good at doing it tho. there very skeptical people, i like INXXs because there not a sensor and they think (most of the time) before they act.

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
I worked customer service too long to really let people under my skin. I look forward to the experience to an extent and I enjoy a good social challenge.

Also I am 6'1 and 250 pounds, and that may play a part in some people choosing to not come bother me.

·
Registered
817 Posts
ESTJ's more than any type piss me off. I've met a lot and haven't been fond of any. They consciously act like douchebag alpha male/female assholes, as if they need to make a statement of superiority and if you happen to oppose, the first words out of their mouths are "want to fight about it?" or "fuck off ******/queer/pusssy/etc." Just the way they go about their business pisses me off--nitpicking at your supposed uncleanliness, loud-mouthed bragging, saving face, minute-to-minute lying, putting their lives on a superficial pedestal that yours will never reach, conforming to anything and everything society deems acceptable, making conversation by putting others down behind their backs--oddly enough, in my experiences, people actually appreciate these monsters. Can people really get away with such behavior simply by being reliable?

EDIT: The best maths teacher I ever had was an ESTJ. He had a severe case of OCD but was cool as hell. The rest have qualified as the scum of the earth.

·
Registered
988 Posts
SF's irritate me to no end. They befriend me out of pity, then end up ignoring me. This odd hypocrisy was amusing at first, but now it's just a tired old trick that makes me want to get far, far away from them. One acquaintance, a borderline ISTJ (she was extremely balanced), keeps turning on me at odd moments, but so far we haven't gone past the event horizon. Yet.

My father is an ESTJ, and I agree with the other INTP's. ESTJ's are very competitive and aggressive when their will is circumvented, especially in a quiet way by me.

Reactions: AkiKaza

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
ESTJs scare me, when ever i have an answer to there problem am afraid to say it because there overly superior, and there not that witty either. :proud:

·
Registered
826 Posts
i have an estj friend. he is cool and easy to talk to for the most part, we have a lot of fun. but he has these typical estj issues sometimes that just annoys the hell out of me, and i'm sure i annoy the hell out of him when i retort. it's like he has a lot of self confidence, but really not. he thinks it is very important how he is seen by others, or more like he wants to be seen in some way, but he is never sure that he is succeeding. it's like he tries to act masculine, but he thinks masculinity is image when in reality it's about attitude. they are very prone to having issues of being inferior in some way, and they will do and say anything to prevent this. i try to not move a discussion with him into conflict, because sometimes he thinks any discussion is about winning the discussion instead of being right. usually he runs out of arguments and i make him see just how progressivly insane they become, it's pretty funny sometimes.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

·
Registered
207 Posts
ESFXs like to bother me a lot. I'm usually friendly, but then I start to cut corners and get dismissive once I'm annoyed :)bored:). Though I must say, most of them are good people. :proud:

·
Registered
672 Posts
ESTJs are OK, pretty cool, provided that they don't go all chameleon on me. ESFxs irritate me a little, particularly for their habit of agreeing with absolutely everything I've said and then go off and do what the heck they please. Because I'm borderline S I can actually understand them better I guess.

Hmmm....ENTJs for their verbal preciseness on everything....still, they prickle my conscience enough to make me want to do better on occasion. I don't work with any, and don't actually recall any bosses or colleagues that fit their description, only encountered them OL. My workplace in London did have a lot of INTJs though. Love the fact that you can rely on them for absolute accuracy, something that is rather important in my job.

·
Registered
393 Posts
INFPs who ask dumb questions bother me. :wink:

Seriously though, it depends on the situation. When it comes to friends, I can get along with most types. When I'm at work though, overly E types bother me as do overly J types. E types have a tendency to interrupt my train of thought. It annoys me when J types want to have everything mapped out no matter how obscure or how little they know about it.

·
MOTM Feb 2010
4,773 Posts
I would say extroverts in general. I find the intrusiveness of their character to be quite invasive. I always feel like I need to put on a show when they're around to be noticed, so it's either be phony or be ignored/misunderstood/thought of as shy/retarded/etc.

Come to think of it sensors are a bit difficult to communicate with too as they're on the other side of the N spectrum. You know, I'm trying to talk about a forest and they're talking about trees. Sure it's the same thing, but it takes just a little bit more to make the vocabulary line up.

Now, extroverted sensors... :confused:

·
Registered
657 Posts
Too much Si drives me up the wall. It's like my anti-fun. Ever since I learned what it was, I've noticed that many of the things that annoy me spring from too much Si. For example, people just dismissing me because they've never personally observed what I'm talking about. Sometimes they keep arguing even after I've provided proof because 'it just didn't LOOK that way' to them. Yesterday I was told that technology is too complex/threatening and we should return to simpler times.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts