Personality Cafe banner
21 - 26 of 26 Posts
I would say extroverts in general. I find the intrusiveness of their character to be quite invasive. I always feel like I need to put on a show when they're around to be noticed, so it's either be phony or be ignored/misunderstood/thought of as shy/retarded/etc.

Come to think of it sensors are a bit difficult to communicate with too as they're on the other side of the N spectrum. You know, I'm trying to talk about a forest and they're talking about trees. Sure it's the same thing, but it takes just a little bit more to make the vocabulary line up.

Now, extroverted sensors... :confused:
Se isn't that bad. It's Si you have to watch out for. Te is also a killer.

I don't understand all the sensor hate. I find most of them pretty cool. Very down-to-earth and little of that intellectual elitism that NTs can be reeeeally annoying with (or self-righteousness, which NFs can be INCREDIBLY obnoxious with).

xxFJs cause me the most grief. Especially the extreme Js. They want you go do things EXACTLY their way, according to exact schedule, PERFECTLY neatly...and if you're not totally perfect, they take it personally and cause a HUGE emotional drama scene. :dry:

I don't understand all the sensor hate. I find most of them pretty cool. Very down-to-earth and little of that intellectual elitism that NTs can be reeeeally annoying with (or self-righteousness, which NFs can be INCREDIBLY obnoxious with).

xxFJs cause me the most grief. Especially the extreme Js. They want you go do things EXACTLY their way, according to exact schedule, PERFECTLY neatly...and if you're not totally perfect, they take it personally and cause a HUGE emotional drama scene. :dry:
I just can't converse with sensors. They're so boring.

I just can't converse with sensors. They're so boring.
Who cares about conversing all the time. Sometimes I get bored of just philosophizing, playing chess and MENSArbating or whatever NTs are into, lol. If you want to just up and do something (the riskier the better), SPs are your people.

And I'm more N than you are. :p

21 - 26 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.