Personality Cafe banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are we like super depressed or what?

I'd really like to hear from others who feel similarly or differently and why

What about us makes us so sensitive. not in a bad way just the whole having emotions and feeling them and them feeling really really intense. maybe that's just me but Christ I really hope not. I don't want to feel alone anymore.

Enneagram 9w8 they tell me
INFP

·
Registered
INFP, INFj
172 Posts
Are we like super depressed or what?

I'd really like to hear from others who feel similarly or differently and why

What about us makes us so sensitive. not in a bad way just the whole having emotions and feeling them and them feeling really really intense. maybe that's just me but Christ I really hope not. I don't want to feel alone anymore.

Enneagram 9w8 they tell me
INFP
Yeah I know exactly how you FEEL, man. I definitely DO NOT actually WANT to die, but I think in my early to mid twenties, especially (almost 29), I've felt doomed as heck. I remember experiencing wanting to reach adulthood as quickly as possible when I was a child to get away from family, but because I grew up in a broken home, my adult life is consistent with attachment issues and relationship problems where I actually believe that clinging onto one person will cure my symptoms of feeling sad. Like I said before, I definitely do not want to die, but I am attracted to people who make me feel like maybe it's better for me to just disappear into thin air.

·
Registered
384 Posts
Seeing people tend to be depressed around internet that I saw, somehow I think about that way too. I'm not sure what causes that could made us this way.

The number seem increased, but at the other note, some people even thinking that it is cool to be depressed, so they pretend to be. like- seriously, there's nothing cool to make fun of mental illness,

I think all generations ever felt like that. somehow nowadays people tend to share anything on internet so it is visible for anyone to see. I believe that everyone does feel the same way, but it's not just only our generation.

I do feel the same way though, it's a very hard time for me indeed.

But at the same time, I don't want to die even though somehow I feel that way too much

I believe that it will soon go away

1 - 3 of 3 Posts