Personality Cafe banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This article explains it best, for those of you that don't know.

by the way, I don't smoke weed, but it just so happens that my school also makes a huge deal out of the Day of Silence, which also happens to fall on April 20 this year, and... well. Tomorrow will be interesting to say the least.

And for all of you smokers out there... have a happy 420!

·
Registered
3,783 Posts
I've smoked some weed in my day (who am I kidding, it is still 'my day'...I am practically still a child), however in the interest of not being a complete hypocrite, I don't make a habit of it. I have to tell birth parents I work with a lot of times that we need to see clean drug screens from them in order to begin to move forward with reunification with their children...it's a shitty thing to have to say to someone just in general, but made even worse when I know I wouldn't be able to pass a drug screen at that point in time. I've only had to do that once thus far and it was like a month ago and it was literally the next morning after I'd smoked pot for hours with friends the night before, and I just wanted to say: "You are a bad parent who can't be trusted with these kids for so many other reasons, but I'm really sorry to be drug screening you right now because if this swab was stuck in my mouth instead of yours, I'd be out of a job. Because I promise you it would not come back clean. And I'm sorry I'm a hypocrite."

So I probs won't be smoking tomorrow. But I wish the best to those who will be!

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well, I'm getting married on 69 XD, gotta love the fun numbers.

Anyways, I will try not to have too many high expectations out of people tomorrow.
Well, people probably won't be out and about tomorrow, but I'm in high school, so they're going to just have to try to stay silent all day tomorrow. It'll make for an extremely amusing challenge.

·
Registered
1,395 Posts
Only because it falls on a saturday? why not any other saturday?
I wanted a day that ended in a zero or five.

Well, I'm getting married on 69 XD, gotta love the fun numbers.

Anyways, I will try not to have too many high expectations out of people tomorrow.
How is that coming along btw? I commend you for pulling it off so quickly.

·
Registered
1,615 Posts
How is that coming along btw? I commend you for pulling it off so quickly.
It's going well; has it's own struggles but we are getting RSVPs back, found a place to live, going through relationship therapy, and hashed through most of the major details (including how we won't kill each other after we are wed ;) ). We have quite a few things to deal with still, but I actually get a kick out of planning major events (queue the thread about behaviors ENFPs have that aren't ENFP-like!) so I've been on top of everything. My fiance has been fabulous about being right by my side in picking out final options and he's made the whole process more entertaining.

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
It's going well; has it's own struggles but we are getting RSVPs back, found a place to live, going through relationship therapy, and hashed through most of the major details (including how we won't kill each other after we are wed ;) ). We have quite a few things to deal with still, but I actually get a kick out of planning major events (queue the thread about behaviors ENFPs have that aren't ENFP-like!) so I've been on top of everything. My fiance has been fabulous about being right by my side in picking out final options and he's made the whole process more entertaining.
Oh yeah, congratulations! sorry, I'm making a real ass of myself today.

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
*INFP sneaks in* :ninja:

Sometimes when I'm high, I act a little more like an ENFP... haha. :p My husband and I got married on 4/20 and today is our first anniversary. :) (We had a really unconventional wedding. I posted about it briefly in the INFP "Happy Thread", here and here.) As for whether there are ENFP "weed fiends"... well, one of my good friends is an ENFP (as far as I can determine; I'm pretty sure I'm right) and she's definitely a frequent stoner, haha.

Anyway... happy 4/20, ENFPs! (And anyone else!)

Edit: I totally have to change my mood on here to "stoned" at some point... good thing I actually have some of the green stuff!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts