Personality Cafe banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,603 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone, I'd like to introduce myself. You can call me George. I signed up here not only because I used to lurk around this site, but because chatting it up with people about various issues is fun from time to time. I figure it will also be ridiculously useful, since the past few months have been a completely weird mess for me. Needless to say, hearing others' thoughts can be very helpful in determining my own, although like any good NT I've ever known, I tend to end up making decisions myself. It's just helpful to see all sides of an issue before making a decision.

I enjoy the typical things: video games, history, literature, theatre, music, sleep, etc. I rarely watch T.V. and I rarely eat much (biological thing, although my personality might have something to do with it). I don't look for attention, but I AM very outgoing. I think I may be an ambivert with well-developed Se (strangely enough).

But in all honesty, I want to ask a question before I end this customary introduction. How the heck do you convince other NTs not to repeat the mistakes you yourself have already made? I know we're sometimes notorious for needing to MAKE mistakes before we learn, but I have a bad feeling my INTJ/INTP friend is going to make a mistake that could cost her both a stable future and her sanity. No joke.

And now for something completely different...

This is me today: (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

1 - 2 of 2 Posts