Personality Cafe banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Please, I seriously hope mbti pro to help analyze my type

1) What aspect of your personality made you unsure of your type?

I am a little bit unsure of my other three letters besides I am very introverted. I do take care of details when it comes to things that I really find interesting, and I am not sure whether I have mixed my interest in books with that of abstract things. I don’t quite understand what it means to be intuitive either. That is my doubt about my N/S tendency
I find it more puzzling towards my F/T tendency. I am emotional and feel deeply about people in distress, while I can be logical. And I was taught to make decisions based on logic.
I am also not sure about my P/J tendency. I want to be surrounded by an organized environment, I love to be neat, but I do not always bother to tidy up my place.

2) What do you yearn for in life? Why?
I yearn for understanding of life and feeling happy. I don’t believe in god and I believe when I die, I will go unconscious ever and after. So I want to live my life as happily as I could. This include a stable means for sustaining my existence by earning enough money, and feeling satisfied about the world that I live in. I am very interested in my life, other people’s life and life on earth in general. I feel warmth when I am closely in touch with life.

3) Think about a time where you felt like you were at your finest. Tell us what made you feel that way.
I feel my finest when I am with my loved one. I love to be appreciated for who I am and feel being supported for no reason.

4) What makes you feel inferior?
I feel inferior that many people live a better life than me and being more capable than me. But if I think another way round, it’s a good phenomenon that many people live a good life.

5) What tends to weigh on your decisions? (Do you think about people, pro-cons, how you feel about it, etc.)
I make my decision based on the consequences I perceive if I made a certain decision. I will reflect about the consequence and think whether I will be happy with that and make the decision. For example, if someone persuades me to gamble, I will think I will lose money, and I will be upset with poverty, so I will deny him.

6) When working on a project what is normally your emphasis? Do you like to have control of the outcome?
Definitely the result. I don’t see the point of enjoying the process. I enjoy relaxing but I don’t enjoy working on a boring project. What’s the point of putting effort into a project if I won’t be able to control the result?

7) Describe us a time where you had a lot of fun. How is your memory of it?
Of course sex with loved ones. Most men work their whole lives for those precious moments only. I once had sex with a virgin and that probably was the best experience of my whole life. To put a word, that organ is the most beautiful thing in the world if not penetrated by the male organ before.

8) When you want to learn something new, what feels more natural for you? (Are you more prone to be hands on, to theorize, to memorize, etc)
To visualize the whole concept, drawing pictures about the concept. I can’t remember much if you only tell me something verbally.

9) How organized do you to think of yourself as?
I am sort of disorganized. But from time to time, if things really get over my level of acceptance or someone whom I consider important will come over my place, I will tidy things up meticulously.

10) How do you judge new ideas? You try to understand the principles behind it to see if they make sense or do you look for information that supports it?
I trust the new idea somewhat simply. I will think whether that make sense or not, and how it will affect other people, or its implications.

11) You find harmony by making sure everyone is doing fine and belonging to a given group or by making sure that you follow what you believe and being yourself?
I think harmony is based on understanding, respect and communication. People can look harmonious but nothing less than being hatred towards others under the skin. Prejudice and injustice are some of the root causes for people being not harmonious.

12) Are you the kind that thinks before speaking or do you speak before thinking? Do you prefer one-on-one communication or group discussions?
It depends. I speak before I think when I am nervous or when I trust the person. I think before I speak when I don’t want to speak at all. I talk much better during one-to-one communication while I either silence up during group discussions or I act awkwardly or funnily which is not me.

13) Do you jump into action right away or do you like to know where are you jumping before leaping? Does action speaks more than words?
I am a serious procrastinator which like to think too much before acting. Action do speaks louder, people do not always, I will say seldom, do what they have said or promised, and I don’t see much connection between what a person say and how a person behave.

14) It's Saturday. You're at home, and your favorite show is about to start. Your friends call you for a night out. What will you do?
Tell them there is such a show. See if they are interested in that show too. If they are not interested, I will probably go out because there will always be playback on the internet if I am really passionate about the show.

15) How do you act when you're stressed out?
That depends. If I have something that I need to accomplish, I will try to finish the work before I relax. If that stresses me so much, I will go to a restaurant and try to reorganize my thoughts and prioritize the tasks I have to do. I love music and looking at natural sceneries when I want to relax, also I may resort to finding my friends to talk the problem through if that’s really serious.

16) What makes you dislike the personalities of some people?
I dislike people when their opinions discriminate against people of certain groups. I hate it when people’s minds are so preoccupied with perceived gender roles and the something-has-to-be-done sort of thinking because everyone thinks that way.

17) Is there anything you really like talking about with other people?
My love of music and people disadvantaged because of the social system.
18) What kind of things do pay the least attention to in your life
Sports. I’m not sporty at all, that’s a way of keeping myself healthy because we have not completely evolved to adapt to life in city. We are still primitive humans in our genes and that’s why we need exercise.

19) How do your friends perceive you? What is wrong about their perception? ? What would your friends never say about your personality ?
My friends are drawn towards me because of my authenticity. They value my patience and my depth of care for them. Some of them think I am not proactive enough. That’s only because I am not mature enough. I am lazy and slow from their perception. I agree with this. I am rather open to opinions and they feel comfortable about saying whatever they want to say to me.

20) You got a whole day to do whatever you like. What kind of activities do you feel like doing?
I feel like singing karaoke and having a trip somewhere around my place of residence.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts