Personality Cafe banner
21 - 30 of 30 Posts

· Registered
Not here to fuck spiders
3,019 Posts
As strange as it is...any thoughts or concerns or comments? What do you think..is it cheating?
View attachment 914446
This screenshot says "comment as yakahbu_muhmohden_jr" which is the OP name. Also says "share your post to spread the word". Does that mean you wrote this? :unsure:

Anyway it's not cheating in itself but if you're doing something you consider erotic or inappropriate, then it cohld lead to it.

· Registered
9w1 sp
3,426 Posts
This screenshot says "comment as yakahbu_muhmohden_jr" which is the OP name. Also says "share your post to spread the word". Does that mean you wrote this? :unsure:

Anyway it's not cheating in itself but if you're doing something you consider erotic or inappropriate, then it cohld lead to it.

Looks like the screenshot has since changed too lol.

· Premium Member
INTP I thimk, 5w4 & 5w6
20,514 Posts
So I found this post on reddit about smelling ...

I'm not sure, but if you are at a fine dinner table and do not wish to offend the hostess and you decide you cannot express yourself in this way, would things end in a burb, a belch or what?

Second question. If your decision is you must at all costs not use this exit strategy, what would the expression on your face look like if there were multiple pressure point occurrences? :)

21 - 30 of 30 Posts