Personality Cafe banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
5,225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
... and I won't have Internet for a few weeks.

Thus let me pass on my wisdom to thee youngsters that have yet to take that step.

There's only so man times one can fap to the same pr0ns.

Thank you for your attention. Make of that what you will.

More wisdom might follows.

·
Registered
5,225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
@Erbse: I know this is more of an ENTJ thing to say, but here goes:
If pr0n really was important to you, you would have made arrangements for the internet connection to already be in place when you moved in. Now live with the consequences of your short-sightedness.
Well, tards told me it'd take 21 days.

Seriously, if anyone of these guys actually worked, or I could do it myself, it'd take 2,1 days, if not less.

IT AIN'T MY FAULT.

Anyway, still gonna whine and moan about it. Most certainly until the anti-pron brigade rolls in to destroy this thread.

·
Registered
2,144 Posts
Remember the ISTP creed:

-set up your computer/tv before your dining table (what's a dining table?)
My dining table (when I had one) was used as a second desk... and beer bottle platform.

Also, I always have my internet installation scheduled the day I move. It's my main source of entertainment.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Buy a magazine. It's not internet, but it'll do the trick. You're an ISTP right? Of course you'll like a magazine about cars.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Remember the ISTP creed:

-set up your computer/tv before your dining table (what's a dining table?)
Computer is always set up first, gotta get those tunes pumping!

I actually eat most of my meals at the table my computer is on. The table that should be the dining room table has become my workshop/workspace and is covered in projects and sports equipment.

·
Registered
75 Posts

·
Registered
5,225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 · (Edited)
Buncha objectophiles in here. No thank you, ain't down my alley.

When I was a youngster myself, people still had to use their imagination, as pr0ns only came on 1,44mb floppies and very rarely in CD's. Let alone as movies, rather than pics. Of course that's ancient to today's smart phone generation.

Back to the roots it is.

Well, my fridge content consists of toast, salami, cheese, and beer. Living the good life, I tell you.

·
Registered
7,300 Posts
Congrats Erbse on your new found independence. Now when is the house warming party? I don't want beer. I want Jack Daniels. Or that tropical drink that Khys was talking about..... Srsly, congrats!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.