Personality Cafe banner
1 - 20 of 94 Posts

·
Banned
1,699 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok so... I was on a site and someone messaged me. They asked me random questions which made me curious and i thought odd... about spirituality and my beliefs... thinking there was no harm, I discussed these subjects. But I felt like something was different... something was strange about this person. I couldn't put my finger on it but I was so intrigued by them and a little shaken. But still I was compelled to continue talking to him, so i did. And being the person I am, and also a writer I started coming up with this story... of a girl who meets this random guy who she has a strange connection to and later she finds out... he... as well as she... are aliens. After creating this story in my mind, I added this guy to msn. We started talking even more, and he told me he had something to tell me... and that he would understand if after, I decided not to talk to him. Of course I was feeling even more nervous now, since I was already nervous about him. Then he dropped the bomb... he said he was an alien, and that i was too. And that he could tell because he had a soul recognition. He told me I was a starseed... a Pleiadian. Now usually one would write that off as crazy right? But what about the feelings he had been giving me before? What about the vibe, the connection? And not only that but what about the story? It may sound hard to believe... but... I seriously, honestly thought of this story before he told me anything about Starseeds and Pleiadians.

I have done some research, not an extensive amount yet, (but believe me I plan to).. And it just seems too real to deny. I always believed there was something else out there... I mean... how ignorant can you be to believe that we are the only ones in this entire universe? But to think that I am one? Not of this earth? All the research I have done... what they say a Pleiadian or Starseed usually feels or thinks is all so dead on. Its not that I'm afraid to be an alien... I think it would be dissapointing not to be. But anyway... now i come to my point...

Does anyone know anything about this? Is there anyone who might be able to help me? Or give me more information, or help me to figure out the truth? I thought this was the perfect place to ask... since... there are so many types of people... personalities... Why not a few aliens right? I just feel so lost... And I can't stop thinking about it... its always on my mind... and I just want to know if there is anyone out there who can... shed some light?

·
Registered
41 Posts
When I was younger I played Runescape. I remember someone messaging me and telling me he was part of some sort of... other kind of people. It was a long time ago and it was really hazy. I played it off and kind of kept talking to him. He seemed intrigued with me for some reason and eventually dropped the bomb that I was somehow involved in this sort of plan. Not that he knew where I was, but somehow I was drawn to him for a reason. I asked sarcastically "So is this were I get teleported to a fantasy world?" He said "Yeah, kinda."

After that I became a little scared, and blocked him. I never talked to him again. I still think about it from time to time and don't know what to make of it myself. I like to tell myself that he was crazy, but I, at least, can't forget the experience.

·
Registered
49 Posts
I've always been interested in this, but I'm extremely cautious. But if you're an alien, why do you look like a human?

Honestly, I have always wondered - what if we are just experiments of a same type of human race, but they want to see how civilization progresses, and they have kept an eye on us for millenniums? Also, a couple years ago, I just felt so alone that I wished I were an alien, and they would just swoop me away.

It's just something I fantasize about. I don't really believe it. As per my cautious nature, I don't believe you.

·
Registered
145 Posts
i think people just have different personalities and many of us (especially infps) have wild imaginations and feel like we don't belong, but that's because we're introverted, sensitive, living in a loud world, etc... not because we're aliens. :eek:

having said that, anything is possible. why not.
maybe all infps are aliens... :D
that would be kinda funny. i'd be sad that my family weren't aliens though, so i'd rather just be a weird human.

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
is this a troll session?

Because i highly doubt your gonna get aliens playing runescape and msn....are you very tall and blonde aswell? do you have allergys? these are things that supposidly the race you are talking about have, because of the pollution of earth and what not.

mostly likely Occam's razor
....just a crazy guy

·
Registered
896 Posts
is this a troll session?

Because i highly doubt your gonna get aliens playing runescape and msn....are you very tall and blonde aswell? do you have allergys? these are things that supposidly the race you are talking about have, because of the pollution of earth and what not.

mostly likely Occam's razor
....just a crazy guy
I don't normally like to be judgemental but yes, there is a chance it might be a troll. I did consider that after I first read the post. Either that, or they're sporting the same impressionable mind I had when I was yonger.

Think about it. How would a simple Runescape/MSN user know your identity simply through talking to you? Plus, you don't know this person. It could be some balding middle-aged man who just escaped from their local mental insititute, and decided to drag a random person into their fantasy land. Or this guy could be the troll, looking for someone who he deems as perhaps gullible, jst for his own amusement.

As for the story "coincidence" either it is a coincidence or you probably mentioned the story some time before hand, or vice versa.

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
I don't normally like to be judgemental but yes, there is a chance it might be a troll. I did consider that after I first read the post. Either that, or they're sporting the same impressionable mind I had when I was yonger.

Think about it. How would a simple Runescape/MSN user know your identity simply through talking to you? Plus, you don't know this person. It could be some balding middle-aged man who just escaped from their local mental insititute, and decided to drag a random person into their fantasy land. Or this guy could be the troll, looking for someone who he deems as perhaps gullible, jst for his own amusement.

As for the story "coincidence" either it is a coincidence or you probably mentioned the story some time before hand, or vice versa.
totally agree, there are like 20+ different things that are a million times more likely than aliens

·
Registered
107 Posts
What's so wrong about aliens?

·
Registered
41 Posts
Think about it. How would a simple Runescape/MSN user know your identity simply through talking to you? Plus, you don't know this person. It could be some balding middle-aged man who just escaped from their local mental insititute, and decided to drag a random person into their fantasy land.
And that's exactly why I blocked him. I was pretty sure he was just insane.

·
Registered
42 Posts
I just went on one of those starseed forums and it gave me a headache.

Seriously, in one of the posts, someone saw an "M" on their palm and somehow used a series of strange, unfound mysticism to make a very weak connection that they are somehow a messenger of the Abrahamic God. And that a fairy pee'd on their fingertip and somehow that proves the validity of her belief.
lolwut.....seriously.

there is a difference between idealism and creativity....

and just being straight up crazy and not even in a genius sort of way.

I followed someone on tumblr once who I followed initially because she posted nice images but I had to unfollow her because she started talking about how she was this mystic starseed but in her profile she stated she was diagnosed with schizophrenia but she was convinced the diagnosis was completely unfound and no one understands her because she is really this extraterrestrial super-being.

it just sounds like a bunch of seriously insane new age people trying to compensate for their feelings of insignificance by coming up with some sort of psuedo-theory that they are cosmic beings from peaceful civilizations sent to carry out missions on earth.

SEEMS LEGIT :crazy:

·
MOTM June 2012
9,449 Posts
Ok so... I was on a site and someone messaged me. They asked me random questions which made me curious and i thought odd... about spirituality and my beliefs... thinking there was no harm, I discussed these subjects. But I felt like something was different... something was strange about this person. I couldn't put my finger on it but I was so intrigued by them and a little shaken. But still I was compelled to continue talking to him, so i did. And being the person I am, and also a writer I started coming up with this story... of a girl who meets this random guy who she has a strange connection to and later she finds out... he... as well as she... are aliens. After creating this story in my mind, I added this guy to msn. We started talking even more, and he told me he had something to tell me... and that he would understand if after, I decided not to talk to him. Of course I was feeling even more nervous now, since I was already nervous about him. Then he dropped the bomb... he said he was an alien, and that i was too. And that he could tell because he had a soul recognition. He told me I was a starseed... a Pleiadian. Now usually one would write that off as crazy right? But what about the feelings he had been giving me before? What about the vibe, the connection? And not only that but what about the story? It may sound hard to believe... but... I seriously, honestly thought of this story before he told me anything about Starseeds and Pleiadians.

I have done some research, not an extensive amount yet, (but believe me I plan to).. And it just seems too real to deny. I always believed there was something else out there... I mean... how ignorant can you be to believe that we are the only ones in this entire universe? But to think that I am one? Not of this earth? All the research I have done... what they say a Pleiadian or Starseed usually feels or thinks is all so dead on. Its not that I'm afraid to be an alien... I think it would be dissapointing not to be. But anyway... now i come to my point...

Does anyone know anything about this? Is there anyone who might be able to help me? Or give me more information, or help me to figure out the truth? I thought this was the perfect place to ask... since... there are so many types of people... personalities... Why not a few aliens right? I just feel so lost... And I can't stop thinking about it... its always on my mind... and I just want to know if there is anyone out there who can... shed some light?
::Bows:: ALL HAIL THE PLEIADIAN GODESS, BRINGER OF THE HIVE MIND:crazy::crazy::crazy:

But for real though, if you want more information about that kind of stuff, go to AboveTopSecret.com and search Pleadians. You will find plenty of information there. Are you still talking with the alien man?

·
Registered
696 Posts
I have investigated pleiadian and starseed phenomena somewhat over the years.

Crazy as it sounds, I have had some very sane friends, who confessed in secret that
they have had connections with pleiadians.

I keep an open mind to all this, and although I am a bit of a skeptic, some of this
stuff does resonate with me.

If you look into it further, you may find it's not as crazy as it sounds.
Barbara Mariniak has written some interesting book on the pleiadian phenomena.
Personally, I enjoy her books.

Anyway, I can understand how you might get freaked out, but I found most
of the information positive and enlightening.

·
Registered
42 Posts
I have investigated pleiadian and starseed phenomena somewhat over the years.

Crazy as it sounds, I have had some very sane friends, who confessed in secret that
they have had connections with pleiadians.

I keep an open mind to all this, and although I am a bit of a skeptic, some of this
stuff does resonate with me.

If you look into it further, you may find it's not as crazy as it sounds.
Barbara Mariniak has written some interesting book on the pleiadian phenomena.
Personally, I enjoy her books.

Anyway, I can understand how you might get freaked out, but I found most
of the information positive and enlightening.
Although I identify with a lot of the qualifications that these various websites list starseeds possess, I wouldn't go as so far as to call myself this mystic being from a civilization I have no way of proving the validity of.

I have a deep affinity to space and astronomy, so much people often associate me with the cosmos. Hell, I had one teacher who called me "stargirl" as if she was calling me some weird extraterrestrial being that was more in tune with the universe than other people. That was pretty cute and made me feel *special* but I don't think I'm the universe's special gift to humanity; that is extremely presumptuous.

But when it comes to psuedo-beliefs like mythological astrology and new age beliefs and quantum mysticism, I wouldn't go around trying to convince people indefinitely that I was some special cosmic soul who specialized in enlightening the human race. To me...that seems even a bit like you're trying to prove your superiority while masquerading as a humble being. The thought is very appealing to the individual, though.

I think my issue with this lofty belief is that a lot of people associated with it seem to have this mode of thinking that just transcends reality all together. Its like a blindspot in their mind, where they consider the actual implications of science, but they skew it out of proportion into this belief that they are undoubtedly sure of. Blind faith....if you will.

I think there is definitely a complexity of the universe which we don't understand. I'm sure there are elements of truth to a lot of these sorts of beliefs...... but I'm not sure if most people who claim they are beings that transcend human dimensions and that they resonate higher dimensions are not doing much else than wishful thinking.

1 - 20 of 94 Posts