Personality Cafe banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Banned
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am a new user here(i just registered to post this, i've read the threads here for awhile) and I have no idea what my mbti type is. I am probably an Introvert, but as for the rest i'm not sure. I'm not entirely sure how to do this so here we go:

Intuitive or Sensor
I am in my head alot an I can't really pay attention to my surrondings a lot of the time, but at the same time I am not very creative and I rely on my experiences when i tackle a problem.

Thinker or Feeler
I can be kind of insensitive at times and I really care what other people think to the point where any kind of criticism destroys me.

Judger or Perceiver
I am pretty lazy and I'm not really decisive, I am usually late to everything, and I really like to be a part of a group.

The Type I would most like to be is the ENTJ

I know that's not a lot of information so feel free to ask me any questions.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Ixfp

I am a new user here(i just registered to post this, i've read the threads here for awhile) and I have no idea what my mbti type is. I am probably an Introvert, but as for the rest i'm not sure. I'm not entirely sure how to do this so here we go:

Intuitive or Sensor
I am in my head alot an I can't really pay attention to my surrondings a lot of the time, but at the same time I am not very creative and I rely on my experiences when i tackle a problem.

Thinker or Feeler
I can be kind of insensitive at times and I really care what other people think to the point where any kind of criticism destroys me.

Judger or Perceiver
I am pretty lazy and I'm not really decisive, I am usually late to everything, and I really like to be a part of a group.

The Type I would most like to be is the ENTJ

I know that's not a lot of information so feel free to ask me any questions.

From your previous statement, I believe you're an IXFP (I'm not sure whether you're iNtuitive or Sensing)... I think you're more of a Sensor than an iNtuitive, but more information in that area would be nice; here's a link to a really efficent and accurate MBTI test:

Personality test based on Jung and Briggs Myers typology

LOL I find it somewhat humorous that you appear to be the exact opposite of what you wished. XD Then again, if you wanna be an ENTJ, be that; you're in control of yourself, so, yeah. XD

1 - 2 of 2 Posts