Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Banned
5,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yes, I've noticed that they are very rare, and I am one of them. Can anyone else name me some famous celebrities or famous fictional characters that are ESFP 6 w 7 wing? I can think of Marilyn Monroe maybe and that's it. Please add to my list.

Reactions: Dora

·
Registered
5,517 Posts
Yes, I've noticed that they are very rare, and I am one of them. Can anyone else name me some famous celebrities or famous fictional characters that are ESFP 6 w 7 wing? I can think of Marilyn Monroe maybe and that's it. Please add to my list.
Does a 7 with 6 wing count? Because that would be mine. I'm not good at typing others so can't really add anything there.

·
Banned
5,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Does a 7 with 6 wing count? Because that would be mine. I'm not good at typing others so can't really add anything there.
Yeah, 7 w 6 aren't THAT hard to find, but 6 w 7 are damn rare.

·
Registered
5,517 Posts
Yeah, 7 w 6 aren't THAT hard to find, but 6 w 7 are damn rare.
Hmm I did not know that. I thought I was anomaly being 749 tritype but apparently we exist and the description I read was rather accurate so I'm ok with it now. I think I know someone who has a 6w7 in his tritype here and he classes (and others do as well) as ESTP.

Reactions: Dora

·
Registered
5,517 Posts
So it seems the 7/6 combo is found a lot with ESFPs here. Too bad there aren't others who could chime in if they were.

·
Registered
5,517 Posts
6/5 aren't ESFPs ??
You can be, it's just not typical. My 5 went way up since my humble beginnings and 2 waaaaay down. Since I was under massive stress when doing that new test, it's probably not surprising that I would really like to be a 5 but I know I'm not :sad:

Not anymore, I have realised things.
Whoa just saw the type change, what happened?

·
Registered
500 Posts
You can be, it's just not typical. My 5 went way up since my humble beginnings and 2 waaaaay down. Since I was under massive stress when doing that new test, it's probably not surprising that I would really like to be a 5 but I know I'm not :sad:
Really. It seems like you are sometimes. Being 5 is awkward in large groups sometimes. I am a 6 to the core. It all sounds like me.

·
Registered
5,517 Posts
pepp! long time no see, it's so negative in here today and I'm trying to stay in a good mood :sad:

·
Registered
5,517 Posts
lol we posted at the same time. I'm in a dom tert loop I'm almost certain!

·
Registered
500 Posts
pepp! long time no see, it's so negative in here today and I'm trying to stay in a good mood :sad:
woa that was cool! I see you lots on here. Sorry just now seeing this now! If you are feeling down just check out the new Cee low video on my page. yes i just advertised, but the video sure made me feel better yesterday...LOL!!! I was so miserable yesterday so I know how you feel SuperRev!! I was just looking at the letters I wrote you. They were saved on my computer. HAHA.. remember! i tried to draw you avatar! It's so cool you kept the same avatar. I need to choose one and stick with it... I'm so P sometimes.. haha kkkk most the time..hahahahah :)

·
Registered
5,517 Posts
woa that was cool! I see you lots on here. Sorry just now seeing this now! If you are feeling down just check out the new Cee low video on my page. yes i just advertised, but the video sure made me feel better yesterday...LOL!!! I was so miserable yesterday so I know how you feel SuperRev!! I was just looking at the letters I wrote you. They were saved on my computer. HAHA.. remember! i tried to draw you avatar! It's so cool you kept the same avatar. I need to choose one and stick with it... I'm so P sometimes.. haha kkkk most the time..hahahahah :)
Well if you have a problem let me know, maybe we can work it out :happy: I did notice I bounce back a hell of a lot quicker than ever, it's great to be not depressed any more :crazy: Oh yeah I heard that song being redone on Colbert they just changed one word but the meaning wasn't lost lol. Yeah that songs is often appropriate lol! *sings "Fuck, fuck you!...fuck you-ou-ou..."* (not to you of course) I was thinking of trying to find one like that but I have one slightly different I'm not sure I'll be able to find on YouTube by DOA. There's tonnes like that it's hard to pick just one :crazy: Those ijdits won't get me down any more :tongue: If you're wondering what I'm talking about, check the stick in the ass troll bitch who's been harassing me for nothing on my page...

Speaking of letters, I was gonna write you another one and send it that way instead of just typing since I hadn't seen you in a while lol. I like that ava, I can't help it, the character is such a cutie and I love his whole look. Someone said in analysing my ava I seem like an intravert, but I was thinking, um ninjas should never dress like that unless they're ESFP lol. And I remember you doing a bang up job on him too. Damn my memory for detail is deadly now that depression is over, wow! It's really surprising the hell out of me.

Oh, did you see CeresZal's article on finding your type? She used me as a guinea pig in it you should check it out. It's kind of a complex formula but I know you 'd get it since you're obviously smart and maybe it would help you here it is:
http://personalitycafe.com/articles/42605-step-step-guide-solving-your-type-based-jungian-cognitive-functions.html
I used to change avas all the time, so don't feel bad, names too and this time I'm sticking with things I think for the first time in, like, ever :confused: wow...who'd have think it? :tongue:

Reactions: trice

·
MOTM Nov 2010
10,402 Posts
Axel Rose?

·
Registered
5,517 Posts
So long as he's not an ESFP 7w6 I'm ok with that lol.

Reactions: pinkrasputin

·
Registered
5,517 Posts
Yeah you can really see the 6c-p wing on my 7 now, right lol?

The other guy seems fine though, the one who mentioned he was just kidding and also happens to have good music taste as well :happy: I hope I wasn't too aggressive and he understands I'm sorry and that I'm just starting to stand up for myself these days, you know developing my 8 wing or at least trying to :crazy: Combine the 6c-p wing and a growing 8 and I'm sure that's what's bound to happen at first until I get better with it and learn assertiveness rather than just outright attacking my obstacles. (I'm trying to stay on topic at least a little here at least a littl lol) I just realized too my 9 has even wings now for 8 and 1, I wonder what that means. I think I found my idealized tritype in no particular order: 853. My idealized MBTI seems to be ESTP or xNTx. Too much ESFP hate going around still, so be glad you're not one. I actually have considered the possibility of being a 6w7 instead but the motivations say otherwise.

I've been harassed for some reason and attacked passive-aggressively, so I'm gonna jump on anyone who seems confrontational, I don't understand what I did...I tried to but it's not possible when they're just attacking you for the sake of doing so and not because you did something. it's like people don't know what the "ignore" function is for. Geeze :tongue:

Oh I found out I can't get the functions book through the store so I'll have to get it online, dammit, I'm saving for something really big and I was hoping to use one of my gifts cards I got for Xmas. Then I can help you a bit in finding your type if you like. I just remembered I was gonna say it's a good dumbed down version of functions for people like me who need much more clarity and actual examples, but since your way smarter, you wouldn't need that one anyway, BUT it will help me help you at least :happy: If you still are wanting to find yours that is. Right now I'm not really sure but if I go by your chart which I still have it looks like Ti Ne Si Fe. I see way more T though since your Ti was almost equal to Fe so it couldn't possibly be your inferior. No wonder you're undecided, I'd be confused too. You know what though you would make sense as an NT since I seem to be drawn to NTs and mix well somehow lol. Unless the ones I do know are just faking they like or tolerate me, which would just make me sad :sad:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts