Personality Cafe banner

21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
500 Posts
off topic: super & pepp

Right now I'm not really sure but if I go by your chart which I still have it looks like Ti Ne Si Fe. I see way more T though since your Ti was almost equal to Fe so it couldn't possibly be your inferior. No wonder you're undecided, I'd be confused too. You know what though you would make sense as an NT since I seem to be drawn to NTs and mix well somehow lol. Unless the ones I do know are just faking they like or tolerate me, which would just make me sad :sad:
You are so raw and real and true to who you are, especially in the posts to me. I like you. I don't think people, NTs are faking with you. I am not sure why you are being picked on. I'm not sure of the whole story. Because PerC is in bits and pieces, I don't have the whole picture of what you were dicussing. You are so true to me and I very much admire that in you. And you are extremely intelligent and I'm sure you are not credited as much as you should be, perhaps in life in general. Hence you should credit yourself. You should also give yourself time and slow down, perhaps, before you respond to others. You have a high energy and so much passion. Don't let it drive you mad. I see a hint of you not knowing when to let something go. Pick your battles, a very intelligent lady once told me.

As far as I, yes, the conflicting, confusing functions in myself are no exact match to the 16 personality types because of their order. *thinks outloud: I believe it was TI FE SI NE. Was that right?*
My laziness to look it up is playing a part right now. Okay let me look. LOL. *steps away*

Okay, here I see. As you said "now wonder I'm confused". Look at this: These are three results of the test taken at different times since Novemeber 2010:

FI NE NI SI FE TE SE TI
FI NE FE SI TE TI NI SE
FE TI TE NE NI SI SE FI

Calculations based on occurence(taking the mode of the functions):
HIGHEST function: FI, NE (ISFP,INFP,ENTP,ENFP)
LOWEST function: SE (ENTP,ENFP)
SWITCHING: FE NI

Calculations based on top score and low score (not mode)
Highest score: FI, FE (ISFP,INFP, ESFJ, ENFJ)
Lowest score: TI, SE, FI (ISTP, INTP, ESTP, ESFP, ISFP, INFP)

At first, one would think, by calculations that ISFP or INFP would be lead dominant, but because FI has been the lowest score I don't believe ISFP or INFP are the end conclusion.

hm.
* I do know that I don't want our thread to be moved and such. So if you will, continue the conversation with my in private message.

·
Registered
1,741 Posts
Resurrecting dead threads, because I'm hyperfocused:blushed:

Maybe not common, but not that rare.

Fictional:
Ron Weasley - Harry Potter, ESFP 6w7
Theon Greyjoy - Game of Thrones, ESFP 6w7

Famous:
Marilyn Monroe, ESFP 6w7 sx/sp
Judy Garland, ESFP 6w7 sx/sp
Dave Grohl, ESFP 6w7 (sp/sx?)