Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
224 Posts
WAAHOOOOOO!!!! Congratulations! I am very happy for you, and also happy I don't have to deal with even less sleep and poopy diapers at this particular point in my life. Not to shit on your parade or anything. :tongue:

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks! I know it'll be one heck of a ride, but I look forward to it.

Last night when she told me, after the initial excitement and stuff was over, and I was rubbing her tummy, I asked her ... "So, I wonder where his consciousness ... his soul ... is coming from? Did it split from yours, and is developing into his own?"

She just rolled her eyes, and continued making the phone calls, telling the news to the world. Gotta love it. :D

·
Registered
110 Posts
"So, I wonder where his consciousness ... his soul ... is coming from? Did it split from yours, and is developing into his own?"
This is a classic example of a typical INTP question lol...congrats!

Reactions: Radiant Flux

·
Registered
673 Posts
Congrats! Prepare for your life to change forever :unsure:

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Well, I've always said that I don't want children. My wife has known the entire time that we've been together that I didn't want children. But now that it's happened (it wasn't planned), I'm beyond ecstatic! What can I say - the mind is a mysterious, complex mass that I can't understand - regardless of how hard that I try.

The perfect mixture of endorphins and dopamine has flooded my bloodstream, and I must say - it's this amazing high. I'm loving it.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Well, I've always said that I don't want children. My wife has known the entire time that we've been together that I didn't want children. But now that it's happened (it wasn't planned), I'm beyond ecstatic! What can I say - the mind is a mysterious, complex mass that I can't understand - regardless of how hard that I try.

The perfect mixture of endorphins and dopamine has flooded my bloodstream, and I must say - it's this amazing high. I'm loving it.
Interesting. While I'm now currently wrestling with a case of explosive diabetes, I must ask how you adjusted so quickly.

Always amazes me when an NT wants children. o_O
I could definitely adopt. However, I don't want to carry a kid and that insemination/surrogate stuff gives me the heebie-jeebies ...no offense to those that have done it.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
No idea how I adjusted. When she told me that she might be pregnant, I felt strangely excited - kind of a nervous feeling - butterflies and knots in my stomach. The entire trip to the store, this feeling grew stronger. When the pregnancy test confirmed it, I had the biggest ear-to-ear, cheshire cat-inspired grin on my face, and it hasn't subsided yet. Who knows. Life is weird, but strangely fun. :)

·
Registered
1,245 Posts
Congratulations!! Now that is a piece of amazingly good news...
I wish every happiness for your future family.

·
Banned
4,508 Posts
Yeah, I always forget that when I have caged some kidnapped humans for experiments... It's troublesome...
Ohhh my gosh I know. I recommend the fat ones. They last a little longer.... just a little bit.

·
Banned
4,508 Posts
i'm INTP; she's INTJ; will definitely be interesting.
I was gonna say let us know what type the child is when you find out.... but I forgot type isn't exactly like gender.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts