Personality Cafe banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Movember: That time of the year again.. where one grows out their 'tache to raise awareness for prostate cancer and other male cancer and associated charities. So.. Feel free to contribute to this thread. ^^

IMG_6559 Mo.jpg

·
Registered
723 Posts
Fall1.12.jpg Fall12.jpg
Photos of the Fall trees in my yard.

Fall2.12.jpg
A Drawing I did at work, when I was very very bored.

Fall3.12.jpg
The clouds are always this blue/purple with a little pink during November where I live. Beautiful.

·
Registered
1,878 Posts
I never participate in the beard growing season. Mostly because I grow my beard all year... I'm half Eastern European, I have nothing to prove and a whole hell of a lot of beard to lose. Once I shave it it'll be a full beard in twenty minutes anyway, so why bother. It's been this way since I turned three.

"These way... THESE WAY!!!"

Reactions: Bast

·
Registered
2,379 Posts
Because of family on my father's side, I am probably about 1/8? Cherokee.. Sadly, they really cannot grow facial hair.
I can get a sad little goatee, and a molestache, but that's it.. Of course, you can't really tell there was a molestache in the pic, so no I guess I'm a failure as far as Noshember/Movember is concerned. :p
Of course.. I was kind of like "meh.." and then I shaved what little there was. :D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts