3,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
April Fools!! :D

·
Registered
1,721 Posts
Dude... not funny :(

:crying:

Where else would I get my dose of Niccolo?

·
Registered
179 Posts
You guys fell for that?

·
Banned
3,139 Posts
I clicked on this thread for the sole purpose of informing everyone it was an April Fool's joke.

and the OP beat me to it.

·
Maid of Time
549 sx/sp
14,749 Posts
Reactions: Nessie and L

·
Registered
3,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Too bad you're getting banned!

(april fool's... maybe!)
Doubtful. I considered the possibility, hence the April Fool's alert in the OP.

·
Registered
3,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Is it an ENTP thing to absolutely hate April Fools, but love to fool other people the other 364 days of the year?

Well, it must be. Ugh, traditional days.
I dunno. I love April Fools. It's the only time when people expect to be fooled, so they don't get angry/concerned beyond reason.

I think next year I'm going to blanket my entire campus in empty parking tickets on every car.... Bwaahaha.

Reactions: MyBigToe

·
Registered
128 Posts
Shit, that got me even three days after. :p At least I'm glad it's just a joke. You got me worrying there for a sec. haha

An April Fool's joke I made on an anime site really backfired and now I'm banned for two weeks.. T.T It wasn't such a serious matter, but people can be SO uptight. Damn, I really hate when that happens. If you ask me, the world needs more humor and more ENTPs! :p

·
Registered
147 Posts
I looked at it and thought oh no, but then thought, hang on a second, check the date on that, it must be from April 1st.

Pretty good for a gullible enfp right?

·
Registered
147 Posts
Shit, that got me even three days after. :p At least I'm glad it's just a joke. You got me worrying there for a sec. haha

An April Fool's joke I made on an anime site really backfired and now I'm banned for two weeks.. T.T It wasn't such a serious matter, but people can be SO uptight. Damn, I really hate when that happens. If you ask me, the world needs more humor and more ENTPs! :p
Yes I agree. The world could do with loosening up just a small bit.

·
Registered
3,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I looked at it and thought oh no, but then thought, hang on a second, check the date on that, it must be from April 1st.

Pretty good for a gullible enfp right?
haha, not bad at all! You doubted it before you clicked!

Reactions: MyBigToe
1 - 20 of 24 Posts