Personality Cafe banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Banned
557 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Would you still kiss him/her let them give you oral sex?

One of my friends here on perC puked his guts out all over a club, the girl he was with puked, and they were kissing each other and gave each other oral sex last night. WTH would do this? HONESTLY, WHO?! Their genitals must have smelt awful after that was done and for all I know part of that day's lunch could have ended up on them. I can't stop ranting about how stupid as well as disgusting that was. They were drunk though so whatever... But still... Uggghhh.....

·
Registered
51 Posts
While this is really off-putting, they were clearly inebriated. Plus, some people actually have vomit fetishes. Are you really that concerned with your friend's chunky, acidic genitals anyway?

This makes me think of some interview Nikki Sixx gave recently. He was talking about how he and Tommy Lee used to hook up with groupies all the time, but instead of washing their ding-dongs before going home to their wives, they would buy egg burritos and rub it all over their junk. Poor Pamela. :confused:

·
Banned
557 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
While this is really off-putting, they were clearly inebriated. Plus, some people actually have vomit fetishes. Are you really that concerned with your friend's chunky, acidic genitals anyway?

This makes me think of some interview Nikki Sixx gave recently. He was talking about how he and Tommy Lee used to hook up with groupies all the time, but instead of washing their ding-dongs before going home to their wives, they would buy egg burritos and rub it all over their junk. Poor Pamela. :confused:
No I'm not interested in nasty vomited-upon genitalia. It's just I can't believe he did that shit. I'm an extreme rationalist and logical thinker so I'm just flabbergasted at such an occurence... Also, that story and Tommy Lee and Pam Anderson is just disgusting. What a dick...

Also, you're not being serious about people having vomit fetishes, right? :sad: Those don't really exist right...?

·
Banned
5,008 Posts

One of my friends here on perC puked his guts out all over a club, the girl he was with puked, and they were kissing each other and gave each other oral sex last night. WTH would do this? HONESTLY, WHO?! Their genitals must have smelt awful after that was done and for all I know part of that day's lunch could have ended up on them. I can't stop ranting about how stupid as well as disgusting that was. They were drunk though so whatever... But still... Uggghhh.....
I feel honored you posting this thread in my name. Well, we were both drunk off of our ass, and both high first off. Then we both chewed gum to neuralize our breath. The sex was hot you asshole! You are just jealous can't get any you little fucker! Yesterday, was a wonderful day. Our genitals nor mouths didn't taste like puke. I mostly just ate her out and she tasted great. She wasn't as giving when it came to sucking cock though. Oh well, fuck her! Good riddens!

·
Registered
2,387 Posts
I feel honored you posting this thread in my name. Well, we were both drunk off of our ass, and both high first off. Then we both chewed gum to neuralize our breath. The sex was hot you asshole! You are just jealous can't get any you little fucker! Yesterday, was a wonderful day. Our genitals nor mouths didn't taste like puke. I mostly just ate her out and she tasted great. She wasn't as giving when it came to sucking cock though. Oh well, fuck her! Good riddens!
There's a difference between jealousy and being rational.

I really hope your dick doesn't turn into a cauliflower someday.

·
Registered
82 Posts
that would be a total deal breaker to me.

Reactions: PulpFictionFan

·
Banned
557 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
And this is coming from the guy who couldn't even get "up" and going when game time came along, so I hear. How long did you actually spend with your johnson in glory land anyway; 2 minutes? You poor pathetic creature... I have a solution though:

YouTube - Enzyte Christmas - Santa Bob

Second, everyone's agreeing with me on this topic. WTF would want someone who just puked to slob all over their knob or eat them out? It's just fucking disgusting!

·
Banned
5,008 Posts
Wow so apparently I am now completely hated on this site. Damn...Oh well.

·
Banned
5,008 Posts
Wow. That is classy, Nate. What was the name of those seduction books you were recommending? You got some serious game!

So you hate my guts now don't you Pink? That's too bad, because I really like you and you're a good, and loyal friend.

·
Banned
5,008 Posts
And this is coming from the guy who couldn't even get "up" and going when game time came along, so I hear. How long did you actually spend with your johnson in glory land anyway; 2 minutes? You poor pathetic creature... I have a solution though:

YouTube - Enzyte Christmas - Santa Bob

Second, everyone's agreeing with me on this topic. WTF would want someone who just puked to slob all over their knob or eat them out? It's just fucking disgusting!
Fuck you asshole! I was too drunk to get it up. The alcohol fucked me up.

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
Fuck you asshole! I was too drunk to get it up. The alcohol fucked me up.
Dude, you shouldn't have admitted that...

Anyway, I'm with you. If it's puking from alcohol, it's just a bit of bile and acid anyway. If you just wash your mouth - very important - you ought to be right as rain again. Not like it matters with so much alcohol on your breath.

The fetish is called "Roman shower". And the question "Does this fetish exist" is dumb. The answer is, invariably, yes. Yes, there are currently people getting a hard one just fantasizing about limbless midgets, female Russian weightlifters, and semi-impotent PerC members that have just puked their guts out. Their might even be a girl with a special fetish about underweight, pale INTJs with a sick sense of humor and questionable taste in furniture.

·
Registered
1,027 Posts

LOL i laughed much with this
well...it's a bit disgusting, but i suppose...when you want nothing stops you xD
and who knows...:p

Reactions: PulpFictionFan
1 - 20 of 37 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.