Personality Cafe banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thought for the longest I'mma So/Sx, however, back then I still typed as a Four though. As of late (and with typing as One now) I'm heavily considering Sx/So. Sx-1s, and to some degree all Sx-first, are known to relate to being Fours, even if they ain't, so that would be a sign for being Sx-first. How can you define the best which one's your first and which one's your second instinct? Or what are the clearest differences between SoSx & SxSo?

·
Registered
370 Posts
@drizzy lake

It's hard to put into words for me. It's sort of just something you feel.

In a few words, I'd say a difference intensity, perhaps. So/Sx's tend to have a much more go-with-the-flow/casual attitude as opposed to the deep-rooted passion of the Sx/So.

The So/Sx's that I'm thinking of have many casual friends and acquaintances, a solid group and one or two best friends who they tell everything. Often a deep-rooted connection and loyalty with family and a more casual relationship with non-family. The Sx/So's I can think of, myself included, tend to have 3 or 4 extremely close friends. I am friendly to all, but I don't like to maintain casual friendships. It's all or nothing for me. Acquaintance or someone I disclose all of my thoughts to.

But these are, at the end of the day, stereotypes and tendencies I've noticed.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts