Personality Cafe banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yesterday I've had an interesting experience. I've met with a group of people from a local support forum. As already known, people who meet online on forums are more often introverts and all five of us on the meeting were introverts. INTJ, INFJ, ISFJ, me (ISTP) and a guy who didn't type himself. They knew each other from before, I was the only one new and it was very interesting to me to observe the energy in the group. Both I and J were really obvious; the small talk was forced and it didn't last long, it was just to greet me into the group, then the forum admin took out the list of questions and possible topics. She asked a question, then we went in circle - each one of us fully answered, the others only had a few comments and when the last one finished, we went back to silence. I found it hilarious, especially because they are used to it and nobody was really uncomfortable. Only once or twice they said, too bad another member didn't come because she's an extrovert and usually keeps the mood and talk going without stopping. :D

Any other fun experiences from a room full of people with same personality traits?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts