Personality Cafe banner

So um. Hi.

1231 Views 29 Replies 10 Participants Last post by  Paisley59
I suck at intro posts.
21 - 30 of 30 Posts
I'd prefer annoying pest, but I suppose I'll settle with acquaintance.

OMG WTF BRO, Haithurr.
Well it looks like you are getting along quite well. I will be over here making sure I stay away from the cliffs, pedestals, spikes, and pits of fire that she brought with her......
Welcome. And hey, erhm that was a ..brilliant intro. ;)
Hello and welcome to the forum!
Did I miss something? o_O

And hello.
Well it looks like you are getting along quite well. I will be over here making sure I stay away from the cliffs, pedestals, spikes, and pits of fire that she brought with her......
Did I miss something? o_O

And hello.
I know him offline, typical shit we generally throw at each other. I wish I could bring pits of fire in my pockets wherever I went. :c

Welcome. And hey, erhm that was a ..brilliant intro. ;)
Omg ikr? I'm just such a master with words. no seriously I really suck at talking about myself you have no idea.

Hello and welcome to the forum!
Why thank you. o:
Didn't mean my comment to come off as offensive by any means. :)
Reactions: NoIdeaWhatImDoing
I didn't take it as such. o: I took it as amused sarcasm.
Reactions: Forget
Lol feisty one.. -assesses situation, fixes body posture, clears throat-

Ahem, hihi.
I'm sort of new here too.. So go easy on me, I don'​t enjoy being in very high places.
Reactions: Paisley59
ISFJ newbie here. Welcome! We are here to learn about ourselves and others. I was an extremely shy person up until the age of 30. Would feel like I was going to Rolf if anyone I didn't know spoke to me. I did eventually lose that feeling. Do not have that any more, but still prefer the one-to-one contact instead of large groups. Enjoy the experience here!
21 - 30 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.