Personality Cafe banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Banned
588 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Mel Gibson thought he knew. I can't remember that movie much, honestly.

Someone on the INFJ forum stated that he had no idea what women actually wanted, but he figured that by visiting the gym fairly frequently, he was going in the right direction.

I was thinking about it, and I was like, hmm... what do women want? I really couldn't say. The girls I've known are so weird about relationships. Not all of them, but most of them. It probably doesn't help that I work with a bunch of guys. I've become alienated to my own sex!

The normal ones seem more sexually disinterested, come to think of it. Or maybe the term is sexually obsessed. I've known some of those too.

This is less a thread for women to fantasize about their ideal man, but rather for men to speculate on womens' prefererences. Yes, interestested ladies, you are invited too.

Shoot. Go for it.

·
Registered
2,001 Posts
Girls don't like boys, girls like cars and moneyyyyy...... la la la la

That's what Good Charlotte said.

Our wants are ever-changing. :wink:

Reactions: Selden

·
Registered
1,001 Posts
Depends if you mean about short term or long term relationships?
Short term it is the shallow thngs, just like men.
Long term? Someone who is a good person and can be a provider for a family.

Reactions: Catfish

·
Banned
2,020 Posts
Somebody that will play Guitar Hero with me :unsure:

(I will settle for Dance Dance Revolution though)

Reactions: Selden

·
Registered
869 Posts
The thing I want the most from a man is honestly not love, not at first at least. I want respect.
The difference between Ts and Fs for the most part. At least the honesty over love part.

Women don't need men to protect them that is BULL. Women just need men to respect them.
Of course they don't need protection from a bull but what about other things?

But seriously, I know women don't need a man to protect them. But be honest, would you feel better walking through the streets of L.A at night with a man by you?

·
Banned
2,155 Posts
*shrug*

A best friend that I also have sex with. It's that simple and that difficult.

·
Banned
2,155 Posts
I think everybody wants that.
I don't think so. I know plenty of people who don't think of their S.O. as their "best" friend. For me, when I'm with someone, I don't really require anyone else. And that's what makes it so difficult, because I'm seeking so many levels of compatibility. And I wouldn't even want to be friends with seemingly 99% of the people I meet.

·
Registered
869 Posts
I don't think so. I know plenty of people who don't think of their S.O. as their "best" friend. For me, when I'm with someone, I don't really require anyone else. And that's what makes it so difficult, because I'm seeking so many levels of compatibility. And I wouldn't even want to be friends with seemingly 99% of the people I meet.
Fine, than it's something I want too.

·
MOTM Nov 2010
10,402 Posts
I want a man who understands me like no other person in the world. I want a man who can see underneath the layers and appreciate me for who I really am. I want a strong man who is not intimidated by a strong woman.

Reactions: Inverse

·
Registered
257 Posts
All I want is to be respected and loved. I don't give a crap about my S.O.'s money or material items; the only things I really need are emotional. Respect, love, affection, reassurance (not overly, but enough to keep me relaxed), encouragement. I strive to provide these things to my partner and they are what I at least hope for back. I am trying to get through college so I can support myself because I don't think anyone is obligated to help me out (and I feel guilty when someone does help).

·
Banned
588 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I think everybody wants that.
Some people are confused. :(

All I want is to be respected and loved. I don't give a crap about my S.O.'s money or material items; the only things I really need are emotional. Respect, love, affection, reassurance (not overly, but enough to keep me relaxed), encouragement. I strive to provide these things to my partner and they are what I at least hope for back. I am trying to get through college so I can support myself because I don't think anyone is obligated to help me out (and I feel guilty when someone does help).
Yes! I feel like I have to continually discourage men from being my rescuer! I just want someone nice by my side, for emotional support. All the things you said, Apollo. I am a giver, and most people just suck me dry. I need someone who is kind, and easy to be with. I don't expect anything more.

I was kind of hoping to hear from the other sex too, but I am really liking the way this thread is turning out.

·
Registered
5,694 Posts
The difference between Ts and Fs for the most part. At least the honesty over love part.

Of course they don't need protection from a bull but what about other things?

But seriously, I know women don't need a man to protect them. But be honest, would you feel better walking through the streets of L.A at night with a man by you?
Hahah Love the picture! Not really. I would feel equally as safe with either a woman, man, or pet bear!

1 - 20 of 57 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.