Personality Cafe banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So im a jr in highschool and i was just curious maybe for inspiration if some peoples could tell me what they major'ed in im not sure what i want to do but i know i want to go to college so maybe leave ur degree and what you currently do? :) thankies~

·
Registered
193 Posts
I'm a teacher! Well, I will be. I'll be studying English Teaching in college. :D

I was actually a Biology and Biotechnology major in high school, but you can probably guess it wasn't such a great match. I prefer to appreciate and learn more about these fields on my free time, not study them for a living.

·
Registered
9,085 Posts
I Student. Right now I'm a History / English double major in college but I very well might switch to Gifted Education soon.

Reactions: Merry in Sunshine

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
Student/Student worker. Senior actually. This is my last semester. Major is Sociology (Study of social groups) and minor in Psychology. I actually work in undergraduate admissions so if you have questions about college I can give you a pretty good overview of what to expect as an incoming freshman and whatnot along with how to research how to select a college that is right for you. I'd be more than happy to pass my knowledge on to you

1 - 5 of 5 Posts